[2013.09.02] 4th Korean Album - Full Bloom

edr49890

^^ Lol it came early

Wow that teaser really is the epitome of teasing.  It's basically just an image teaser, not really much music.  But why did it spell out Kara4???  Kinda makes me worried, is someone leaving?  Are they referring to the beginning, but if so, why because that seems bad for Jiyoung and Hara since they weren't there in the beginning?

They look awesome though, I really like the outfits.  Cole's hair looks better with the bangs down.  I didn't recognize Hammie with that light brown hair slicked back.  And Gyul looks baaaaddddd@$$ lol.  

I'm looking forward to this.  I think Cole really suits this image.  

^^ Lol it came early

Wow that teaser really is the epitome of teasing.  It's basically just an image teaser, not really much music.  But why did it spell out Kara4???  Kinda makes me worried, is someone leaving?  Are they referring to the beginning, but if so, why because that seems bad for Jiyoung and Hara since they weren't there in the beginning?  

They look awesome though, I really like the outfits.  Cole's hair looks better with the bangs down.  I didn't recognize Hammie with that light brown hair slicked back.  And Gyul looks baaaaddddd@$$ lol.    

I'm looking forward to this.  I think Cole really suits this image.  

KARA 4 meaning their 4th album.

• Like 1

HAMMIE's Cheek so HEALTHY 

BSjYXw_CEAA9T30.jpg

BSjSCVECAAAuqmZ.png

BSjPITnCEAEVrip.jpg
BSjW7OzIYAAIBLO.jpg

BSjXux5CQAAJY6q.jpg
BSjPqsBCQAATG1T.jpg

BSjPcPACIAANrZy.jpg

BSjPjd5CcAAd3Tk.jpg

BSjT5cJCMAAMjZz.jpg
@ Kkari820
BSjVuOWCAAAi_Uj.jpg

BSjV0hRCIAAnxdo.jpg

BSjWUVLCMAISCUO.jpg
BSjWGYJCYAEFcl_.jpg

BSjWLSOCcAAEV7Z.jpg

Edited by edr49890

According to this article, there will be 3 teasers! Each to be released one day after the other
shared by fantomas 

f48112f26cac815c7a6c97ea8798eb96_VX4QEqC
f48112f26cac815c7a6c97ea8798eb96_wbGDb33
f48112f26cac815c7a6c97ea8798eb96_Q2AeyAB
f48112f26cac815c7a6c97ea8798eb96_6TYKuD4
f48112f26cac815c7a6c97ea8798eb96_vEPEDbJ
f48112f26cac815c7a6c97ea8798eb96_7yXvjVc

Edited by edr49890

Dubstep song?, why...?

reminds of this

BSjT5cJCMAAMjZz.jpg

BSjVG8ACAAAFtlH.jpg

739ffd5d518713fd295c130f888c6ff4_dvtaqyE

4urj.jpg

7k2t.jpg

07zu.jpg

kfsw.jpg

joz2.jpg

6ciy.jpg

adtf.jpg

p9hh.jpg

j17y.jpg

6spb.jpg

r6vf.jpg

1uah.jpg

cto2.jpg

obt7.jpg

f4fy.jpg

t4ko.jpg

oveq.jpg

an95.jpg

4dok.jpg

rwis.jpg

hu24.jpg

c2ef.jpg

pu6s.jpg

j7ch.jpg

hwva.jpg

3vjd.jpg

jb40.jpg

j1ke.jpg

57i5.jpg
Edited by edr49890
  • Like 3

OhMyJing!!! they all look stunning! wwoooo :geminluv:  :geminluv:  :geminluv:  :eyelove: , n Jing..what r U lookin' at? look-icon.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^

haha look a like

• Like 1

Beat is a little heavy... Not sure I dig that, but I guess I'll find out when the video for Damaged Lady finally comes out! Classy concept though. :P Maybe the beat was a preview song like KARA 4 U on those STEP promo's.

Anyway, the girls are looking really, really good. Loving Seungyeon and Gyuri's hair - red for the goddess, really matches. Everyone looks mature, so I'm expecting a "The First Blooming"-esque track. :) Runaway has already impressed me.

I guess the title Full Bloom is supposed to reflect the title of the first. Man I'm slow. ><

Just watched the teaser and it doesn't show much about the song. Instead..it is more an image teaser with some back sound. However...they all look very sexy...I didn't even realize at first that it was Gyuri with red hair. It sure reminds me the teaser for 'Step'.