[2013.09.02] 4th Korean Album - Full Bloom

edr49890

Hmm, I heard from my country, Malaysia radio broadcast, they said, KARA 4th Korean Album tracklists had revealed. Can you update this topic with the tracklists and album art ? Because I want to add this album on K-Pop fansite, GoKPop at KARA discography, thanks.

Hmm, I heard from my country, Malaysia radio broadcast, they said, KARA 4th Korean Album tracklists had revealed. Can you update this topic with the tracklists and album art ? Because I want to add this album on K-Pop fansite, GoKPop at KARA discography, thanks.

i think its updated @1st pages,  :)  :jogging:

The director for Kara's new MV for "Damaged Lady"

Cho, Soo-hyun  (directed Mirotic, Gangnam Style, SNSD's Gee and Run Devil Run, EXO's Growl, etc. plus Shinhwa's title "This Love")  

Source: Instiz

tumblr_ms5ubhSHtM1sfdg6uo1_500.png

Aren't the first two teasers just concept teasers and then the third is the MV teaser? So what we're hearing for the teasers as of now are most likely not going to be the lead single.

Actually, that's what I read as well.

Edited by ultraman88
  • Like 1

Instiz releases chart rankings for the fourth week of August 2013  

The Instiz chart combines the overwhelming variety of charts that South Korea uses to rank music sales, and it's also what fans use to determine whether their favorite artist has achieved an "All-Kill".

Check out the chart rankings for the third week of August (August 19 to August 25) below!

Instiz Chart Singles Ranking

9. KARA - "Runaway" - 10,321 Points 4 days Sales

​@allkpop

ultraman88, on 26 Aug 2013 - 3:58 PM, said:

ahh it said KARA #1 @ Tower Records

http://news.nate.com/view/20130827n03151

Another Article

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/music/201308/sp2013082707013595510.htm

Please Correct me    

The Nate article is indicating about the sales at Japan Tower Records. It is at rank of 1st for Foreign record pre-release sale list.

Edited by edr49890

Alright!  Kara doing well before their comeback even hits.  This is a good sign right?

well its just an ensiz chart digital ..hehe

From Twitter: According to someone who has listened to 'Damaged Lady' song, it doesn't sounds like a dance track but it sounds like a band song.. it has powerful drum, synthesizer, electric guitar sounds.

Credit: yuda ‏@yooniqda_

• Like 2

KARA's 'Full Bloom' has topped the Tower Records' pre-order chart!

KARA_1377572020_af_org.jpg

Ahead of its release on September 2, KARA's 4th Korean album 'Full Bloom' crossed overseas to Japan where it rose to #1 on Tower Records' pre-order chart. As if they don't have enough on their plate already with their upcoming domestic comeback, KARA will also release their 4th full-length Japanese album 'Fantastic Girls' on the 28th. 

The girls will then go on their second 'KARASIA' arena tour starting off on October 8 at Yokohama, where they'll perform in front of 140,000 fans in 7 cities across Japan. 

@allkpop

• Like 3

KARA's 'Full Bloom' has topped the Tower Records' pre-order chart!

KARA_1377572020_af_org.jpg

Ahead of its release on September 2, KARA's 4th Korean album 'Full Bloom' crossed overseas to Japan where it rose to #1 on Tower Records' pre-order chart. As if they don't have enough on their plate already with their upcoming domestic comeback, KARA will also release their 4th full-length Japanese album 'Fantastic Girls' on the 28th. 

The girls will then go on their second 'KARASIA' arena tour starting off on October 8 at Yokohama, where they'll perform in front of 140,000 fans in 7 cities across Japan. 

@allkpop

our girls really doing well..nice  :gemheart:

So according to that that someone said.. it's also pretty much safe to say that what we heard from the teaser ain't the title-track.. as expected.... I trust Sweetune to give the girls another great song, they haven't disappointed me up to now. Like I find myself liking pretty much all of Sweetune production but there are times (with the other artist they've worked for) that I find some of their songs being similar so that the groups would turn a little similar as well.. example: InfinitexBoyfriend.. ^.^"

For Kara that has never happened, fortunately.. and I like to think that Kara is their #1 priority, for obvious reasons XP

#1 on Tower Records for foreign albums, wow.. and I thought that J-Kamilia would be busy with Fantastic Girls.. I'm so thankful for their never ending support.. too awesome!

PS: is it true that GD is releasing his album the same day? Proving again that Kara are not afraid of competitors.. XD

• Like 2

CJTEllJ.png

Kara 'Pandora' MV Teaser Mnet chart re-entry #19 Along with #5 RUNAWAY LOL hehehee

3718355298_eAslpfEF_IMG_20130827_1.png

#1 hehehe so colorful

tumblr_ms6psp0rMb1s5x9xro4_r1_400.jpg

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 3

KARA unveil a three-part video teaser of their new song “Damaged Lady”

R5SVruV.jpg

Their agency says, “The teaser video will come in three different versions; two of them are concept films and one is the main music video.They will be released every other day from the 26th.

The first video is a fashion-and-style promotion video. It does a good job of showing the group’s latest concept, “Manish Style.” In the video, the members of the group appear as charismatic figures in crop tops, sexy suits, and hair in bangs. The look is reminiscent of that of runway models. The second teaser video will be released on the 28th.

KARA will hold a showcase of their fourth studio album, Full Bloom, on September 2.

Source: TV REPORT

Credit:  en Korea

shared by: Fantomas

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 2

From Twitter: According to someone who has listened to 'Damaged Lady' song, it doesn't sounds like a dance track but it sounds like a band song.. it has powerful drum, synthesizer, electric guitar sounds.

Credit: yuda ‏@yooniqda_

The original poster was a member on the Karaboard. The person works at a broadcasting firm. Since all media contents to be sold or shown in Korea must go through the review boards, the song "Damaged Lady" was also on the list at the company. As a carded person at a broadcasting firm, the person had access to the song to listen to it.  

The poster said the song is intense and sounds like a band song rather than a dance song.

The person stated he/she does not remember any idol groups attempting this kinds of songs.

The person can't personally imagine how Kara can merge performance with this song.

It is fast and has metal guitar parts and so on.

The general feeling is the song is intense and dramatic

Conclusion, this is genre no girl groups ever attempted before. KARA is again giving birth to a new trend.

Edited by ultraman88
  • Like 8

The original poster was a member on the Karaboard. The person works at a broadcasting firm. Since all media contents to be sold or shown in Korea must go through the review boards, the song "Damaged Lady" was also on the list at the company. As a carded person at a broadcasting firm, the person had access to the song to listen to it.  

The poster said the song is intense and sounds like a band song rather than a dance song.

The person stated he/she does not remember any idol groups attempting this kinds of songs.

The person can't personally imagine how Kara can merge performance with this song.

Conclusion, this is genre no girl groups ever attempted before. KARA is again giving birth to a new trend.  

MAN!! you make ME MORE EXCITED hehehehehe THANK YOU THANK YOU  :thankful:  :thankful:  :thankful:

you mean to say....KARA is performing with a rocker-ish song?!.......

Finally! My reams have come true!!!

:jogging: Thanks to all the goddesses in Mister outfits up there! I wanna hear it N.O.W.!!!

*dies of excitement* :dead:

• Like 1

KARA Prepares Fans For Japan And Korea Album Releases

Ru46Ls21.jpg

K-Pop girl group KARA is getting fans excited for their comebacks – a Japanese album Fantastic Girls on August 28 and a Korean album Full Bloom a week later on September 2.

On Sunday the ladies revealed the sexy teaser video for “Damaged Lady,” the promo track for their upcoming Korean release.

Last week they pre-released “Runway” to give everyone a taste of what can be expected for the seven track and two instrumental Full Bloom album.

There has been a lot of talk about the new release since July when the plans were first made public.The group is set to take on several different concepts for the new songs and their September 2 showcase as seen by the variety of teaser photos revealed in the last couple weeks.

The first set showed the KARA members in androgynous suits then, about a week later, they were shown in feminine dresses.Finally, August 23, a photo album was uploaded to the group’s official Facebook page titled ‘Queens’ and in the pictures the ladies donning royal attire and tiaras.

With a group of talented composers behind them who have a lot of experience working with KARA already, KARA and their agency are ready to take the charts by storm.

Additionally KARA’s new Japanese album, their fourth, has already had success with the release of two singles earlier in the year.

“Bye Bye Happy Days” was officially released back in late March and the song debuted at number three on Japan’s Oricon daily singles chart.It also made its first appearance on the Billboard Japan Hot 100 in second place.

The second single, “Thank You Summer Love,” came out late last month and KARA achieved their highest first day sales for the song, selling 48,479 copies.

“Thank You Summer Love” debuted at number one on the Billboard Japan Hot 100 and number two on the Oricon daily singles chart making it another big success for KARA in Japan.

In the meantime, attention is focused on the “Damaged Lady” teaser video that hints the song is going to be full of funky club beats and charismatic swag.

@ohkpop

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 3