Kara (Kara) | One of two (Runaway)

#9 726,3253

STREAMING CHART

One of two (Runaway)

Kara (Kara) | One of two (Runaway)

#34 997,566

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 2

Hmmm, I don't know how I feel about the title track.  I'm going to wait until their comeback to hear the entire song. For me, Kara's best was "Step", and I had huge expectations for "Pandora" but it fell very short.  

I'm hoping when the full song is released, I won't feel as disappointed :(

I do, however, like the feel of this album.  It all sounds a lot more different than typical kpop so that's an impressive change.

"Runaway" is the best.....for now.

Edited by goldfish524
  • Like 1

Hmmm, I don't know how I feel about the title track.  I'm going to wait until their comeback to hear the entire song. For me, Kara's best was "Step", and I had huge expectations for "Pandora" but it fell very short.  

I'm hoping when the full song is released, I won't feel as disappointed :(

I do, however, like the feel of this album.  It all sounds a lot more different than typical kpop so that's an impressive change.   "Runaway" is the best.....for now.

I like "In the game" "One of two (runaway)" and "Damaged Lady" so far.

"Damaged Lady" was too short, though.

And, Wow a R&B Soul for "In the Game".

Edited by ultraman88
  • Like 1

KARA provides an audio preview of upcoming 4th album 'Full Bloom'

1173863_161930020667949_1865185406_n.jpg 

KARA is here to test your patience with the highlight medley of the songs from their upcoming album!

We've been hearing snippets of "Damaged Lady" through their video teasers, but this audio preview gives us a better idea of what to expect.

So take a listen above and tell us which tracks you're most excited to hear off the girls' upcoming 4th album 'Full Bloom'!

@allkpop

• Like 1

I felt the snippet for 'Damaged Lady' was short so I won't really judge the song just yet...ah I'm really loving the tidbit of the song!

Through this medley all I can say is I'm in love~!! The songs all sound beautiful, definitely an album to get hands on:3

Just wanted to say I'm really into track six 'Smoothie' ~

I felt the snippet for 'Damaged Lady' was short so I won't really judge the song just yet...ah I'm really loving the tidbit of the song!

Through this medley all I can say is I'm in love~!! The songs all sound beautiful, definitely an album to get hands on:3

Just wanted to say I'm really into track six 'Smoothie' ~

Yeah, "Damaged Lady" was way shorter than the rest.  DSP is going to keep teasing until the very end.  It's torture really, not very nice hahahaha.

The entire album itself is good, just hoping the title track will be as epic as I'm expecting. The bit of "Damaged Lady" that was shared sounds like "Pandora".  

KARA will perform 'Runaway' on September 1st, 2013 Incheon Korean Music Wave

*본 공연에서 선공개곡 '둘중에 하나' 무대가 있을 예정이니 참고하시기 바랍니다.* 

안녕하세요. DSP 미디어 입니다.

9월 1일에 진행 되는 2013 인천 코리안 뮤직 웨이브 최종 공지입니다.

일시 : 2013년 9월 1일 (일) PM 7:00 (약 3시간 소요 예정)

출연진 : KARA , A-JAX

장소 : 인천 문학 월드컵 경기장

입장시간 : PM 4:00~ (티켓을 지참하시고 개별입장 하시면 됩니다. 따로 모여서 입장하지 않습니다.)

• Like 3

Oh... So Runaway is the only song that has that acoustic-live sound to it? Aw man! 

Overall, album is sounding fantastic! Pretty fresh for sure. Damaged Lady kind of reminds me of Way, or something from Pandora from that little snippet but a little heavier. In the Game sounds like an older disco song, love it! ^^ Everything else sounds pretty good as well, if not what is expected. 

Can't wait!

Yeah, "Damaged Lady" was way shorter than the rest.  DSP is going to keep teasing until the very end.  It's torture really, not very nice hahahaha.  

The entire album itself is good, just hoping the title track will be as epic as I'm expecting. The bit of "Damaged Lady" that was shared sounds like "Pandora".  

I definitely think that what dsp is trying to do is show off the other songs. Looking at the YouTube comments I see a lot of people not all liking the one song but each song seems to be gaining a fair share of attention. Yup dsp totally wants to keep 'Damaged Lady' to be like a totally mystery to the audience, huhu they really are being cruel with all the teasers...it shouldn't be a laughing matter. I feel like it might be a combination of 'Lupin' and 'Pandora' ~~ :3

--

I can't wait for them to perform 'Runaway' ~~~!

여왕으로 변신한 카라 [티져뮤비]'숙녀가 못 돼' 가 다음 메인에 떴습니다.

댓글 서너개 빼고는  대개들 호의적인 반응이라 기쁘네요.

5nNgaTW.jpg

2 minutes album preview.. so much reaction and so much spazzing...

some kamilia already have their favourite song...hahaha..this comeback gonna be awesome!!!

Runaway still my fav so far..

Edited by iamrookie

KARA Coming Soon Interview!

KARA의 #ComingSoonInterview!
아고 이쁘다.  반가운 #카라
내일 정오에 만나보실 수 있어요!
Love to see you back, Beautiful girls!
#KARA's #CSI right before the comeback
The video will be uploaded tomorrow!
#LOENTV #SneakPeek

4th Album Promotion

1157510_565666356813897_325306290_n.jpg

1266757_565666356813897_325306290_o.jpg

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 3

Ok Hammie really looks like Lizzy of Afterschool now that she has her new hair style.  Just saying.  

The final and official teaser for "Damaged Lady" is today right??  Anyone know if it'll be an early release or a noon release?

Edited by goldfish524

After having listened to the album previous...I think it will be a good album in general. I have enjoyed all I have heard so far. However...I was a bit surprised by 'Damaged Lady' since I really didn't expected something like that. It is still probably too soon to state something yet and moreover the preview was way too short.

• Like 1