[2013.09.02] 4th Korean Album - Full Bloom

edr49890

Watched the video for Damaged Lady... That... Was... Amazing! Fantastic rock rhythm; the song incorporates so many genres into a single package that is great to listen to. Awesome chorus, awesome opening... Dang. And the video was sexy!! Loved the concept! :P Reminded me of "Break It" in a way. This was big and they really delivered.

Of course, now I have to buy that album and listen to the other amazing songs! ^^ 

the first comeback stage is @ mcountdown

ifmPz8ahjZEbz.jpg

=========================

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 2

So I just listened to the full album and I would like to let all of you know that it's REALLY AWESOME!  

Runaway is still my favourite, but that doesn't mean it overshadows the rest. In fact, the album is probably one of KARA'S best, feels like a return to the First Blooming style.   

Damaged Lady is great track, and I understand why they chose it has the main single. Why? Cause it's the most different on the album. Definitely rock-inspired. But that's the only track.  

1+1 feels like a Sunghee-era KARA track. Very sweet and melodic. From here we get some funky beats! In the Game is my second favourite track, super up-beat and has such a funky groove it's hard not to get caught in the rhythm. Awesome vocals as well. Follow Me also is a mid-tempo song, but let me tell you... that bass line is sick!   

Smoothie is another good slower song, and 2Night finishes it off strongly with another super funky treat to the ears.   

Goldfish524 - totally agree with you. Feels like a full circle and you can definitely hear the growth over the years. :)

Edited by KaraKara_No_Mahoutsukai

The first thing I did when I woke up was to check KARA MV lol. I really enjoyed it in general...the song is good : I love the rhythm and especially the chorus part. But to be honest I'm not a fan of songs which includes too many changes because it disturbs me. About the MV...I love it !!!! It has been years that I expect a storyline in their MV and moreover I find that this MV has been made with quality.

KARA 4th album showcase

BTJDoXACcAAezcz.jpg

BTI53T4CAAETBEB.jpg

320205130050_59_20130902152504.jpg

2013090214362192995_1_59_20130902153304.

BTInzMeCQAAHWwj.jpg

58833_513898958685724_404785704_n.jpg

===================================

=================================

#1 HANTEO CHART

tumblr_mshq7w27PW1s5x9xro1_500.jpg  

1892357849_XzyjTVB5_t1IyiKq.png

Check here: http://music.naver.com/promotion/specialContent.nhn?articleId=4155

So less than 2h to go but why does it say Korea only??

OMG lol DSP was handing mini-donuts to the fans who came to the showcase. tumblr_mshplgRVi31rw9k3qo1_500.jpgtumblr_mshplgRVi31rw9k3qo2_500.jpg

==================================

REACTION VIDEO

SHOWCASE

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 2

Super impressed with this album, especially Damaged Lady. I didn't expect this, with the whole concept pictures that were released first, but I'm glad that it came out this way. I grew to like Pandora, probably because it had the same formula as Step, but I instantly like Damaged Lady.

687e86993df11e6be0f6c00e63783006_AggOpOI

vv_130902_01.jpg

http://www.melon.com/cds/musicstory/web/musicstory_list.htm?CATEGORY_SINGLE_ID=21&MESSAGE_ID=8285377&MS=MAIN_SB1

======================

From SHOWCASE

BTJlCAqCUAAQZFP.jpg

========================

SUPER HIGH DEFINITION

d3szS7s.jpg

Edited by edr49890

Seungyeon kinda looks like Juniel in there XD

@karaboard

Promotion GIF

tumblr_msgdhhsQvA1su4vkuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_msg4nzDZUL1rplnm4o1_250.giftumblr_msg4nzDZUL1rplnm4o2_250.gif

@lawlaw

EDIT: I just seen the MV *-*  it was amazing! And now I understand all that image teasers U_U

Edited by Mirytie

Kara really is an awesome group. What other group does this?

They give out donuts before the showcase. (See above ^)

After the showcase, they gave out drinks to all the fans who came since they had to scream and was a hot day.  

A Tweet from a K-Kamilia.

tumblr_msi17bCAer1sfdg6uo1_500.jpg

Edited by ultraman88
  • Like 1