[2013.09.02] 4th Korean Album - Full Bloom

edr49890

^

lol that's including me! :lol2:

I never know before today that the step means to remove a ring on the finger. I'm so slow :sweatdrop: Anyway, that's an awesome performance! I love the cheers that the fans gave. They'll win something eventually. Let's keep working hard to put their comeback on top~ :gemcheer:

Yes!! Dont give up!! Keep on voting!! :gemcheer: :gemcheer:

• Like 2

yeah, the special effects are great. Maybe netizens and kpop fans don't understand this step .       Frn9uSO.gif

After i watched the video with Nicole showing the point of the dance i understood what it means (: She emphasised it, showed it very clearly :P Like on your gif :P Cute, cute.. and then throw the ring with anger :D Angry cole (:

• Like 1

==============================

Album chart Hanteo 

Day 1#1

tumblr_msnftl1lv31s5x9xro2_r1_1280.jpg

Day 2#1

tumblr_mslo75eupt1s5x9xro2_r1_500.jpg

Day 3#1

tumblr_mslo75eupt1s5x9xro1_r1_500.jpg

Day 4#1

tumblr_msnftl1lv31s5x9xro1_1280.jpg

Day 5#1

tumblr_mspgvvJl9H1s5x9xro1_1280.jpg 

Day 6#2 

tumblr_mss1plE1IQ1s5x9xro1_1280.jpg 

Day 7 #1 

tumblr_mst7omeYpY1s5x9xro1_1280.jpg 

KARA #1 Full Bloom album has sold 21,402 copies for the 1st week.
tumblr_msuadoqdDG1s5x9xro1_500.jpg

========================

KARA's 'Full Bloom' ranks at the top of Hanteo's Weekly Chart

KARA has taken #1 on Hanteo's Weekly Chart!

After reaching #1 on the site's Real-time and Daily charts, the girls kept up the streak to reach #1 on the Weekly chart for the week of September 2nd to September 8th. 

The girls ranked over TEEN TOP, EXO, Kim Hyun Joong, and VIXX.

Congratulations to KARA!
@allkpop
  ===========================

MELON Weekly Chart KARA #9

tumblr_msujypUqCW1s5x9xro1_1280.png

가온차트 9월 2주차 앨범 판매 순위는 카라의 4집 'Full Bloom'이 4만 1311장을 판매해 1위에 올랐다.

It said

GAON Album Chart - Week September 2nd, KARA's 4th album "Full bloom" is No.1 with 41,331 copies sold

anyone can correct me

http://karaboard.com...cwin=#c_1131245

f48112f26cac815c7a6c97ea8798eb96_c1x1FUx

f48112f26cac815c7a6c97ea8798eb96_hw1ZX5A

f48112f26cac815c7a6c97ea8798eb96_ZWQTp6h

tumblr_mszrjydKre1s5x9xro2_1280.jpg    

TODAY Current time Hanteo # 2 KARA

tumblr_mt4av7fwJb1s5x9xro1_1280.jpg

HANTEO 2 WEEK Only
♀ KARA - "Full Bloom" - 27,600 (released Sep 02) (Sep 15) ♀
♀ KARA - "Full Bloom" - 27,800 (released Sep 02) (Sep 21) ♀

♀ KARA - "Full Bloom" - 28,100 (released Sep 02) (Sep 29) ♀

====================
25 33 ● フル・ブルーム  5,970 13/9/4 IPT
91 25 ↓ フル・ブルーム 924 6,894 13/9/4 IPT
KARA 25 3

Total=34,994 copies

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 2

^

lol fishing tunas :lol2: I'm quite confused though. Are the girls going to perform with the mushroom wigs or do an encore with the tie on head? Or could it be both possibly? m083.gif

Once again, congratulations to our dearest Kara for the first Damaged Lady win as well as for reaching 2M viewers on YT!~ :thumbup:

When reading back my post in the streambox thread, I sound as if I'm the one who won the award lol.

So, I watched Kara's performance on Show Champion today and they are awesome as always (never fail to give me a goosebump with Damaged Lady performance :lol: ). Jiyoung is getting appealed to me these days. I think that she's getting prettier as she's growing up :blushing:

• Like 1

KARA wins with 'Damaged Lady' for first time on Show Champion

For the first time since the release of their new title song "Damaged Lady," KARA has won the first place trophy on Show Champion!  

Show Champion tweeted today, "Show Champion's 'Champion Song' on September 18 is...?  It's KARA's 'Damaged Lady'!  It is their first time being number one on Show Champion since they made their comeback ^^ We will make sure to pass the trophy to you~  Congratulations again on your achievement!"

@allkpop

• Like 3

KARA wins with 'Damaged Lady' for first time on Show Champion

For the first time since the release of their new title song "Damaged Lady," KARA has won the first place trophy on Show Champion!  

Show Champion tweeted today, "Show Champion's 'Champion Song' on September 18 is...?  It's KARA's 'Damaged Lady'!  It is their first time being number one on Show Champion since they made their comeback ^^ We will make sure to pass the trophy to you~  Congratulations again on your achievement!"

@allkpop

And that's what i don't get ^^ So they did perform today but.. left just after it, didn't wait for announcement? And not to make another thread ---> http://youtu.be/NQHGpy0LkvE 0:55 the dancer standing next to Hara. Isn't it KARA's choreographer? It's another time i got deja vu and i want it finally explained lol :D

Edited by Tomolo
  • Like 1

I'm starting to notice a trend.  Kara for sure will get at least a win on Show Champion, and it's because it's easier for foreigners to vote on show champion than on any other show.  Thus, I'm lead to the conclusion that Kara is WAY more popular abroad than they are domestically.  Stupid music shows should make it easier for foreigners to register and vote, they're all about spreading the hallyu but they make it impossible for people outside of Korea to participate.

Anyways, congrats to our girls.  Really stiff competition but they still managed to snag an award.

• Like 7

And that's what i don't get ^^ So they did perform today but.. left just after it, didn't wait for announcement? And not to make another thread ---> http://youtu.be/NQHGpy0LkvE 0:55 the dancer standing next to Hara. Isn't it KARA's choreographer? It's another time i got deja vu and i want it finally explained lol :D

My guess is that it was a pre-recorded performance ^^

The girls are on a break for Chuseok..

I find it truly amazing how they're in the middle of promotions and yet they've been given a break like this where they're with their family and they can enjoy themselves. This proves that DSP is doing everything to please the girls which could help for the upcoming renewal.. XD

• Like 2