[2013.09.02] 4th Korean Album - Full Bloom

edr49890

I'm starting to notice a trend.  Kara for sure will get at least a win on Show Champion, and it's because it's easier for foreigners to vote on show champion than on any other show.  Thus, I'm lead to the conclusion that Kara is WAY more popular abroad than they are domestically.  Stupid music shows should make it easier for foreigners to register and vote, they're all about spreading the hallyu but they make it impossible for people outside of Korea to participate.  

Anyways, congrats to our girls.  Really stiff competition but they still managed to snag an award.

since when they spreading hallyu?  Music tourism just riding riding along with KPOP but never ever promoted KPOP or hallyu wave tbh..

they even destroying it LOLZ..by TONS of concerts cancellation ..    

and Blocking Video also. so they don't spreading but they milking IT hehe

anyway ..just a comment don't misinterpret me  :gemheart:  :gemheart:

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

And that's what i don't get ^^ So they did perform today but.. left just after it, didn't wait for announcement? And not to make another thread ---> http://youtu.be/NQHGpy0LkvE 0:55 the dancer standing next to Hara. Isn't it KARA's choreographer? It's another time i got deja vu and i want it finally explained lol :D

Show Champion was pre-recorded. They recorded it on another day and just was on air yesterday^^ (lol am I making sense here? But that's it :D )

• Like 1

I'm starting to notice a trend.  Kara for sure will get at least a win on Show Champion, and it's because it's easier for foreigners to vote on show champion than on any other show.  Thus, I'm lead to the conclusion that Kara is WAY more popular abroad than they are domestically.  Stupid music shows should make it easier for foreigners to register and vote, they're all about spreading the hallyu but they make it impossible for people outside of Korea to participate.  

Anyways, congrats to our girls.  Really stiff competition but they still managed to snag an award.

Finally someone noticed it :D Maybe not that WAY more popular but surely if we'd count all international Kamilia that would be a really great number ^_^ I love KARA and wanna help them, cheer the way i can. There are only few ways of doing that and the fact that there are hardly english translations on those vote sites and so on. I can only do that for KARA - register on foreign website using tips from a fan just like us.. it's so ridiculous.. I thought that koreans are pretty familiar with english since so many countries took part in helping them. I don't expect many KPOP concerts if at all in europe, but can't they just make it easier fo us to help our biasses? Thank you.. :P

My guess is that it was a pre-recorded performance ^^  

The girls are on a break for Chuseok..  

I find it truly amazing how they're in the middle of promotions and yet they've been given a break like this where they're with their family and they can enjoy themselves. This proves that DSP is doing everything to please the girls which could help for the upcoming renewal.. XD

Show Champion was pre-recorded. They recorded it on another day and just was on air yesterday^^ (lol am I making sense here? But that's it :D )

Yeah guys you're definitely making sense :D I was really confused yesterday and just couldn't get to the most simple answers lol :gemhoho:  Coz how could they participate, don't get a trophy and just after it we see Gyuri fishing TUNAS :gemshout:  Once again so happy of their winning (: Have a nice day everyone (;

• Like 1

Full Bloom Japanese Edition will be released on 23rd October, 2013

shared by fantomas/kamiliajohn as well

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

Feel free to TIP as well

http://www.allkpop.com/tips#axzz2eREBEZRu

link to all related article http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=420&aid=0000000531

Language of article: KOREA

Date of article: 20130921

Title of article (in original language)[스타캐스트]별X별 문답, 스타가 묻고, 카라가 답한다!  

Spazz KARA
Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

Kara is on Inkigayo today right? Anyone had watched their performance? Did they perform with the mushroom wigs or neckties on their heads? (lol sorry for the loaded question. Kinda excited tbh m048.gif )

I watched, No mushroom wig.. But their clothes NICE, especially Hara's

• Like 2

2013/09/13 Music Bank Winner: KARA 

MUSIC SHOWS  

KARA belatedly announced as #1 for the 2nd week of September on 'Music Bank's 'K-Chart'

KARA has been belatedly announced as the winner of 'Music Bank' for the week of September 13!

SEE ALSO: KARA wins with 'Damaged Lady' for first time on Show Champion

'Music Bank' wasn't able to air its regular broadcast due to its 'Music Bank in Istanbul' special on the 13th, leaving fans curious about who the winner was for that week. According to 'Music Bank's 'K-Chart' for the 2nd week of September which has been revealed today, KARA's "Damaged Lady" came in at #1 with a total of 6,350 points consisting of 2574 digital points, 3040 album sales points, and 736 broadcast points.

@allkpop

x1dJ96p.png

Congrats girls 

Let's Dance: KARA(카라) _ Damaged Lady(숙녀가 못 돼) [ENG]

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 4

yep..i am greedy,  :energetic:  :energetic:  :energetic: ...gonna buy another one but still cant decide wether to get another FB copy or go for Step,  :confused1:  :confused1:  :confused1:

i gonna get PANDORA and STEP i guess.. keep postpone this because waiting FB comeback and FG.. now i need to make a move..  :energetic:

shared by karaoba

http://x-clusive.sg/2013/09/24/album-review-karas-...

[ALBUM REVIEW] KARA's 4th Album – Full Bloom

Posted by germx ⋅ September 24, 2013 ⋅ Leave a Comment

Filed Under buzz KOREAKARAMusicReview

kara_fullbloom2.jpg?w=600&h=434

It had been six years since KARA's debuted with The First Blooming in 2007; new album Full Bloom
takes an indirect reference to their debut album, with seven new tracks
(and two instrumentals) surrounding the topic of a girl in love. It had
been a year since the girls promoted their hit track Pandora, and eyes were set to see if the new pop-rock influence track Damaged Lady would add to the list of hits KARA had produced over the years.

THE LOOK: A Glimpse of the Packaging

kara_fullbloom7.jpg?w=600&h=434

The concept of Full Bloom is an upgraded version of 2012 hit Pandora, with a more distinct difference in the two types of images.

The photo book showcased three different styles; one featuring the girls in smart blazers and vests completed with long pants to go hand in hand with title track Damaged Lady; the second concept 'Princess' (though the word 'queen' seems to fit better) showed the girls wearing dresses with elaborated patterns and laces with ornate accessories like tiaras
and dangling earrings, a concept that one might easily associate with 
the royalty; last but not least, the style that is also featured on the 
jacket-sized cards had the girls dressed in white gowns, adorned with laces for a clean yet sophisticated image.

kara_fullbloom3.jpg?w=600&h=434

What was neat about the box album is that the jacket-sized cards 
(featuring individual members) could be inserted into the flap which 
acts like a photo-frame. This allows the fans to give their own album a 
slightly personal touch, and even showcase it on their desks.

THE SOUND: Album Review

♫ 숙녀가 못 돼 (Damaged Lady)

(Watch the music video)

Working with Sweetune once again, Damaged Lady
is certainly one of their best tracks in the whole album. Starting off 
with a breathy sound that switches up to a high note followed by guitar 
riffs, it is a pleasant surprise to listen to an upbeat song that takes 
away that dub-step that has been overused in the industry. This sound is
what we are used to hearing from the girls, but Damaged Lady seems to lack that addictive hook which would seal the deal, unlike its pre-successors the likes of Mister, Step and Pandora.

Not saying that Damaged Lady isn't a good 
title track. With a good mix of fast and slow beats, the dance track 
talks about a girl who couldn't handle her breakup maturely. As the 
lyrics scream 'Fine, I can't be a saint, I can't be a lady' and leads into the chorus, the choreography featured the girls removing a ring
from their left ring finger, where the wedding ring is traditionally 
worn. The move is feminine and perhaps showed what a man expects of a 
woman, but the men-suits worn as part of the album concept tells 
otherwise.

kara_fullbloom4.jpg?w=600&h=434

Like the album title suggests, all seven tracks plays on the theme of
a girl in love, or of a girl coming to realize what love is like. 7 
love songs could make the album too streamlined and boring, but KARA 
managed to avoid that by incorporating various music styles and 
different sides of love. From angsty pop ballad Runaway, to R&B track on bittersweet romance Smoothie, Full Bloom is an album that young girls can easily emphasize and enjoy.

As personal favourites, I recommend Runaway, Follow Me and 2Night. First track on the album, Runaway starts
off with soothing, breathy vocals that transcend throughout the song. 
There isn't exactly a climax in the song – no unnecessary high notes for
variety – but this allows one to sit back with their eyes closed, just 
enjoying the girls' vocals and the light strumming of the guitar and 
drums.

kara_fullbloom5.jpg?w=600&h=434

Follow Me is a funky pop song that easily has
one grooving to the background beat. The electronic sound are not at 
all overbearing, just enough to create an interesting melody without 
covering KARA's voices. The song is another soothing one to jam to, 
without unnecessary rap – instead, the song introduces a slight change 
of melody for the last bridge, leading into the final chorus featuring 
the girls' adlibs.

Last track of the album 2Night is a 
reminiscence of the 80s funk mashed with urban electro-pop, and ends the
album on a light note both in its upbeat melody and lyrics. Granted, on
first try, this song might not be a track I would associate with KARA, 
but the girls made it their own with a tinge of sweetness that we don't 
really find in most girl groups nowadays.

Other tracks on the album are not technically a miss, but they are not a hit either. Tracks like 1+1 and Smoothie are
both bittersweet tracks; the former being a little dream-like but sings
of a girl's frustrations in a relationship, and would do better with 
less confusing lyrics the likes of 'You want me best one things 
alright'. Smoothie is a soothing song, no pun intended. Perhaps a
tad too soothing that could be easily lost without the directions of 
stronger vocals. With an interesting jazzy melody, In The Game
is a song that for some reason doesn't quite stick with me. The start 
sounds promising, but as the song progresses, it falls victim to 
repeating verses with adlib high notes in the end as the one redeeming 
factor before it gets too boring.

kara_fullbloom6.jpg?w=600&h=434

Overall, Full Bloom is an album with seven 
edgy, funk-inspired tracks upgraded with a modern sound. The girls' 
trademark, sweet vocals could still be heard from time to time, but not 
overbearing. Having seven tracks based solely on a young girl in love 
might be a risky move; while KARA didn't exactly nail it, they earned 
applause for their efforts. At the end of the day, Full Bloom is an album that one can plug into on a relaxing day to unwind and recall their first-bloom memories.

Score: 3.5 /4.0

Reviewed By: Madel

• Like 4

[sPECIAL MOMENT]  130918 With my Tears finally KARA 1st win on Show Champion !!!!

BU_8tFLCIAEqywI.png

Seungyeon said its their final stage on Show Champ :( means this week is goodbye stages 

https://twitter.com/ElizaHaRa/status/382802344758353920/photo/1