[2013.09.02] 4th Korean Album - Full Bloom

edr49890

lol... you hammie bias!! :gemshout:

I guess you didn't look at Jing and Cole eh :P

As I said, since it's EDR, Hammie is left whole.

Hammie always make me HAPPY <3 <3

All Shows From September 5-29 Goodbye Stage

TV Show
  1. [PERF][130905] MBC Seoul International Drama Awards 2013 - Damaged Lady  
  2. [PERF][130907] KBS1 Love Request - Damaged Lady + KARA cut  
  3. [PERF][130919] KBS1 Quiz on Korea Chuseok Special 2013 - Runaway  
  4. [PERF][130919] MBC Incheon Korean Music Wave 2013 - Runaway  

MUSIC STATION

Show Champion
  1. [PERF][130911] MBC Music Show Champion - Runaway & Damaged Lady  
  2. [PERF][130918] MBC Music Show Champion - Chuseok Greeting Message, Damaged Lady & Champion Song
  3. [PERF][130925] MBC Music Show Champion - Talk, Damaged Lady, Champion Song & Encore
MNET M COUNTDOWN
  1. [PERF][130905] MNET M Countdown - Waiting Room, Runaway & Damaged Lady + MNET Wide KARA Cut
MUSIC BANK
  1. [PERF][130906] KBS2 Music Bank - Waiting Room, Runaway & Damaged Lady  
  2. [PERF][130927] KBS2 Music Bank - Damaged Lady  
MUSIC CORE
  1. [PERF][130907] MBC Music Core - Runaway & Damaged Lady  
  2. [PERF][130914] MBC Music Core - Damaged Lady  
  3. [PERF][130928] MBC Music Core - Damaged Lady  
SBS Inkigayo
  1. [PERF][130908] SBS Inkigayo - Eco-Drive Logo Song, Interview, Runaway & Damaged Lady
  2. [PERF][130915] SBS Inkigayo - Talk & Damaged Lady  
  3. [PERF][130922] SBS Inkigayo - Jiyoung & Hara Special MC Cut & Damaged Lady  
  4. [PERF][130929] SBS Inkigayo - Jiyoung & Hara Special MC Cut & Damaged Lady  
Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

Language of article: Korean

Date of article: 130928

Title of article (in original language):  [TD현장] "윙크·어깨춤은 기본"…팬 조련한 카라 팬사인회

1380291942_579064.jpg

27nu25l.jpg7ZB8XoG.jpg

• Like 1

^ another fan signing even I see? :gemnoway:

no its BUSAN fan signing event 

BUT you KNOW ..DSP slow with Exposure haha they just release the video and article written today good bye stage Lolz 

It's a pity that they couldn't promote longer but it'd be selfish of us to ask for more since they have to prepare for their japanese tour. I can say that I'm really proud of them and thankful too. They worked so hard and gave performances that were all so full of energy and passion despite their busy schedule.

And Hammie telling Nicole to speak in english to thank fans? Thank you girls XD

I'm thankful to Kamilia, I don't know but I feel that we got stronger, more united and organized. I noticed it because of how faster than before we get fantaken pictures and fancams @ concerts, music shows recording, after recording a variety show ecc.. not only group ones but individual too. Each individual fansite seem to collaborate and also Karaboard connected a lot with international fans too.. really great. Kamilia <3

I can really say that DSP, Kara and everyone gave me another satisfying promotional cicle that was worth the wait. I know that we'll probably have to wait another year now but we got many other things to look forward to for now that it won't feel too long ^^

• Like 3

Word by: whatdoyouknow

kara felt thankful and apologetic towards kamilia who queued (bringing foods/drinks) since morning for the pre-recording which was cancelled due to time constraint. the girls showed their appreciation via twitter and gave fans bread and coffee who came.

fnyv.jpg
5el0.jpg

buiw.jpg

credit uploader

=================================================

http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15886

=================================================

the outfits for the goodbye stages (you can say all are different from the comeback stages)

Image Credit the Owner

sb34.jpg

my3k.jpg

good bye "damaged lady"

ku0n.jpg

2013/09/18 Show Champion Winner: KARA 

[sPECIAL MOMENT]  130918 With my Tears finally KARA 1st win on Show Champion !!!!

KARA wins with 'Damaged Lady' for first time on Show Champion

For the first time since the release of their new title song "Damaged Lady," KARA has won the first place trophy on Show Champion!  

Show Champion tweeted today, "Show Champion's 'Champion Song' on September 18 is...?  It's KARA's 'Damaged Lady'!  It is their first time being number one on Show Champion since they made their comeback ^^ We will make sure to pass the trophy to you~  Congratulations again on your achievement!"

@allkpop

2013/09/13 Music Bank Winner: KARA  

2013/09/13 Music Bank Winner: KARA 

MUSIC SHOWS  
KARA belatedly announced as #1 for the 2nd week of September on 'Music Bank's 'K-Chart'
KARA has been belatedly announced as the winner of 'Music Bank' for the week of September 13!

SEE ALSO: KARA wins with 'Damaged Lady' for first time on Show Champion

'Music Bank' wasn't able to air its regular broadcast due to its 'Music Bank in Istanbul' special on the 13th, leaving fans curious about who the winner was for that week. According to 'Music Bank's 'K-Chart' for the 2nd week of September which has been revealed today, KARA's "Damaged Lady" came in at #1 with a total of 6,350 points consisting of 2574 digital points, 3040 album sales points, and 736 broadcast points.

@allkpop

x1dJ96p.png

Congrats girls 

Let's Dance: KARA(카라) _ Damaged Lady(숙녀가 못 돼) [ENG]

2013/09/25 Show Champion Winner: KARA

BU_8tFLCIAEqywI.png

Seungyeon said its their final stage on Show Champ    :( means this week is goodbye stages  https://twitter.com/ElizaHaRa/status/382802344758353920/photo/1

KARA wins on Show Champion with hit song 'Damaged Lady'
The beautiful ladies of KARA won the Show Champion trophy on September 25 for their song 'Damaged Lady.'

Show Champion tweeted today, "The Show Champion 'Champion Song' on September 25 is...?  KARA's 'Damaged Lady'!  Winning for the second week in a row, they did some cool head banging as they promised, didn't they?  An authentication shot of them holding last week's trophy!  Once more, congratulations ^^"

Their head banging does look very fun!  Check out the video to see KARA's interview and awesome win above.

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 3

[Hara]

thank you kamilia. the reason we did the activity this time, we didnt wanted anything, we did it just because we missed you and wanted to do something together. thank you kamilㅠㅠ be careful of cold - i will miss you........ T.T

This. All they cared about was to meet Kamilia again. No winning, no other things.. just this

• Like 2

The main reason I love KARA is that these girls have really big hearts and know how to take care of their fans. They always think about Kamilia and are thankful. I really hope they can make a korean comeback soon after their Japanese second tour.

• Like 2

[Hara]
thank you kamilia. the reason we did the activity this time, we didnt wanted anything, we did it just because we missed you and wanted to do something together. thank you kamilㅠㅠ be careful of cold - i will miss you........ T.T

This. All they cared about was to meet Kamilia again. No winning, no other things.. just this  

Thanks

Anyway i won't make another thread for this one since the Promotion is done already so this is also part of their Good bye stage message for KAMILIA so i'll post it here...for the very last moment

2950105988_VuTkQb2W_instaG_2013_09_29_23

It's been a while. Hee - hee. Good job!

27df9602290211e39c3622000ae904f9_7.jpg

Gyuri tweet -- I'm drunk (´▽`)/

She's drunk tweeting :D
-aje

shared by Stepider

ScreenShot2013-09-29at112119PM_zps913bb4

ScreenShot2013-09-29at111935PM_zps906079

ScreenShot2013-09-29at110226PM_zps6ebfc2

Gyuri:

We're parting again, but I want to see you again  。゚(つ_『)゚。 I hate goodbye stage... 

I cried more this time ㅜㅜ Thank you for the love shown to us...

Really bye bye now ㅜㅜ Goodbye!

Seungyeon:

We have received your love and gifts. Thank you all. You have work hard to support us till the end. See you next time. ^^

Hara:

Thank you Kamilias. The meaning behind the activities this time, we didn't want anything, we did it just because we missed you and we wanted to do something together with you. Thank you kamil ㅠㅠ  Be careful of the cold ♥ - I will miss you all ....... ㅜㅜ

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

Hahaha drunk tweeting. That drink looks really interesting, what's in the giant straws??

@meAku I really hope they have a Korean comeback sooner than a year also. And not to sound so demanding, cause I'm very appreciative of anything they release, but I'd like to hear new sounds from them for a hit single.  The Full Bloom album was very good and different, but their sing DL was very typical sweetune.

• Like 2

After being Kamilia for 3 months , Damaged Lady was the first promotion that I followed KARA.

It's such a happy time for me during this promotion.

Honestly , at first I interested and falled in love with only Hammie

but for now I love all KARA girls and love them more each day !!

I'm proud to be Kamilia !!

I'll wait for your comeback , KARA !!  :gemheart:

• Like 5

hehe i got post office notification today :D and it might be that my copy arrived too (: can't wait till tmr yeah yeah :D exactly week, 7 days ship from seoul to europe its not bad ^^ and hope too that they'll be back with korean comeback soon (: maybe spring hehe. really loved this one, so many memories ^^

Goodbye stage posts make me sad. :( It was a great promotion, awesome concept and loved all the performances! It's the first time I've been able to be part of a Korean comeback stage, so it was great! :D (tweets were funny) Can't wait for Japanese tour. ^^

And it may have been goodbye stage for them, but I finally got my copy of Full Bloom in today! Woo! The packaging and design is wonderful. It's ridiculously cool and the photobook is so pretty. Are all Korean CD cases like that? Loving my poster too. ^^   pa030107.jpg

Edited by KaraKara_No_Mahoutsukai
  • Like 3