[2013.09.02] 4th Korean Album - Full Bloom

edr49890

err... @edr49890....do you have a Seungyeon/Jing version? :gemcheer:  :thankful:

Don't have let see if they post new one hehehehe 

tumblr_mrxbreTStV1s5x9xro1_1280.png

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

Full Bloom? From the 1st Blooming to Full Bloom. Is it mean? It sounds sad when I remember kara's contract with dsp will be end next year. I hope it's just my thought.

yep, somehow its giving like byebye/parted feeling..,  

@mr. Edr, how bout CoJing?

Edited by meAku
  • Like 1

@Edr is that you? lol  

Hell NO hehehe..its YOUTUBER ...he posted Reaction  about RUNAWAY 

Edited by edr49890

This is how you do a cover. Not using right hand to do single note melody like most of the youtubers do (so amateurish).

You use chords just like the left hand.

Nezo from Karaboard. (Source Karaboard)

KARA-둘 중에 하나 (Runaway) Piano Solo

I played and recorded this beautiful song on 8/21 and mixed it 8/22 (This Morning). 

So hard to play with no tab,music score. My reference is just playing original song for metronome and taking bass-line use. 

Through 50 mins Practice and 47 mins recording time, I recorded 7 versions most of them are cannot be pick up for Youtube movie.

Here, the final one is also 'Awkward' rather than 'Not Perfect', because of not enough time for practice and lack of my ability. ^^;

With some wrong chord, so many miss touch, and out of rhythm on some parts....But, I've done this one finally. For the love of KARA, Nicole Jung! 

Next time, if I have enough time for practice, I'll try the 3 piece instrumental band version(Bass, Piano, Drum or Drum programming).

• Like 1

:eyelove:  :ph34r:  :P  :wub:  :aha:  :jogging:  :dead:

tumblr_mrx7qfo6R01s5x9xro1_1280.png

Oh my HaYeon! :inluv: (hihi sorry, I just can't help it :blush: )

Back to Kara's 4th album, I agree with @goldfish524's opinion. Kara started as 'The First Blooming' and now, after engaging in music scene for years, they are already a 'Full Bloom'. It can also mean that they're going to do a fresh new start, revealing another sides as well as challenging new things. It seems that they still have a lot of things for Kamilia :D

• Like 1

047facd3db1a8fd7b1ed4499897de97d_2FgHXBz

Kara (Kara) - 4 Home / Full Bloom (52p Photos + Photo Frame Replacement large photo card by members of five kinds) [not penetrate the initial limited poster + Free Gift

@karaboard

http://www.leesmusic.co.kr/lees/mall.php?cat=002001002&query=view&no=48749

• Like 1

047facd3db1a8fd7b1ed4499897de97d_2FgHXBz

Kara (Kara) - 4 Home / Full Bloom (52p Photos + Photo Frame Replacement large photo card by members of five kinds) [not penetrate the initial limited poster + Free Gift

@karaboard

http://www.leesmusic.co.kr/lees/mall.php?cat=002001002&query=view&no=48749

wooho..ColJing, GyuHamRa

[bREAKING NEWS!!!]

Teaser of "Damaged Lady" will be released on 26th August!!!

http://news.nate.com/view/20130823n11190

:gemhuh: Damaged Lady? wat's that supposed to mean? :phew:

• Like 1

KARA are 'The Queens' in new teaser images

KARA_1377224462_af_org.jpg

If  KARA were princesses in their previous teaser images, this time, they're royal queens in their 3rd round of teaser images!

New photos were revealed through the girls' Facebook page under the title - 'The Queen'.

Appropriately, KARA put on their tiaras to become royalty with their lavish dresses which is definitely a leap from the boyish look they were rocking recently.

KARA will unveil the video teaser for their upcoming title track, which now has an official English title of "Damaged Lady" (Korean title: "Can't Be A Lady"), on the 26th!

Source: allkpop

do you know at what time??? just in time with my first day in univ :shocked: can't join the spazzing :teary:

I don't know sorry hehe

wooho..ColJing, GyuHamRa

:gemhuh: Damaged Lady? wat's that supposed to mean? :phew:

I think YES