[2013.09.02] 4th Korean Album - Full Bloom

edr49890

Geesh.. I've missed a lot! 

Thanks for all the info (images and info) as I'm waiting on the Full Bloom CD from YesAsia.  Using youtuberepeat for Damaged Lady MV to tie me over until it's arrival. ;p

Also voting daily on melon.com.  Go ladies!

• Like 1

#1 HELLO KBS 1.8 + Ratings

#1? Radio Star 1.5+ Ratings

and MORE TO COME hehe

30cdef9dd829fa6bf83d1822d913461e_Xjn6tc6

Mnet M COUNT DOWN

Date: 2013. Nine. 5 (Thurs) / 6:00 p.m. to 7:30

Venue: Sangam CJ E & M 2F

Broadcast: Mnet

Progress: gimwoobin

Performers By: Kara, etc. ..

[This post 2013-09-05 14:13:48 by operators in the schedule's copied]

http://mnet.mnet.interest.me/NProgram/mcountdown2/index.asp?bidx=mcountdown2

tumblr_msmw0iJyIs1rw9k3qo1_250.jpgtumblr_msmw0iJyIs1rw9k3qo2_250.jpg

tumblr_msmw6sKh8U1rw9k3qo1_500.jpg
tumblr_msmw6sKh8U1rw9k3qo2_500.jpg
tumblr_msmw6sKh8U1rw9k3qo3_500.jpg

2013 서울드라마어워즈

일     시 : 2013. 9. 5 (목)  /  17:10 ~

장     소 : 국립극장 해오름극장

생 방 송 : MBC

진     행 : 이성재, 수지

축하공연 : KARA, 포미닛, BAP, 투아이즈, K.will 등

한국방송협회와 사단법인 서울 드라마 어워즈 조직위원회에서 주최하는 국제 드라마 시상식

[이 게시물은 운영자님에 의해 2013-09-05 14:14:00 스케쥴에서 복사 됨]
Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

I'm not that happy with RS ratings because of what has happened there. I wasnt pleased at all, at all. Whatever I bet the girls have already gotten over it..

May I know if they performed Damaged Lady only? How is it possible? Mnet was the one I wss even hoping for 3 songs like what they did during STEP promo..

• Like 1

==============================

Album chart Hanteo 

Day 1#1

tumblr_msnftl1lv31s5x9xro2_r1_1280.jpg

Day 2#1

tumblr_mslo75eupt1s5x9xro2_r1_500.jpg

Day 3#1

tumblr_mslo75eupt1s5x9xro1_r1_500.jpg

Day 4#1

tumblr_msnftl1lv31s5x9xro1_1280.jpg

[HD] 130905 KARA MCountdown (Runaway + Damaged Lady)

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 4

20130902_seoulbeats_kara-620x500.jpg

“Damaged Lady”: The Return Of Kara

20130902_seoulbeats_kara_gyuri1-300x300.

The primary breadwinners of DSP Media are back after a yearlong hiatus. Taking a break from their Japanese promotions, Kara are back in their homeland with their fourth full length Korean album, Full Bloom.

Prior to the album release and title track, they released “Runaway” which featured scenes from their upcoming Korean drama, Secret Love.

Kara debuted in 2007 with “Break It,” a song and MV that are drastically different than their image now. The then four-membered group didn’t hit it big. We then saw Seung-hee leave due to her agreement with her parents that she would maintain her grades while being a member of Kara. She was replaced with Goo Hara and Ji-young, forming the lineup we now know. With their teaser for their comeback quite reminiscent of their debut era, it built excitement from old fans who missed the image of the girls back then.

Aside from that, this is the time of the year that Kara usually has a comeback. This has been the case for “Step” as well as “Pandora.” Their status as a top tier group was started with their hit, “Mister,” which produced a dance craze similar to that of “Bar Bar Bar.” They avoided being put into a box and continued with the advancement of their sound in “Lupin” before heading off to Japan to try their success. Their success in Japan only stabilized their position in the top tier, sharing the spot with more well known groups — SNSD and 2NE1.

In addition to this seeming callback to their debut era, and given how good the reception for “Pandora” was in Korea last year — with the song having stolen a win during Psy‘s 10 week winning streak on Music Bank – there was a lot of excitement for this comeback.

Their lead track is “Damaged Lady” which was teased weeks prior to the official release on September 2nd. Sprinkled throughout the MV are plot shots, solo shots and dance shots, all of which are tied in by one theme — getting back at a cheating ex.

For the dance shots, they wore suits. The attitude they have in their movements is highlighted by the clothes they wore, making it a smart move on the stylist’s part. Especially lovely on them was the set of clothes they wore with the black background and white pillars. It was both feminine and masculine and they seemed most in their element dance-wise there. As for the dance, it seemed quite lacking, though this may be because we have not seen the whole dance in the MV. From what we see, it also seems quite awkward, especially that butt rub move at 2:18.

Where the ladies truly shine are during the solo shots. Some were composed of them wearing the same clothes as the group dance shots, and at the same location of their dance shots. What really stood out were the takes of the ladies sitting on their thrones. They looked magnificent and regal and they carried the same air of confidence as well. The clothes they wore complemented each member and only added to the impression of each member through the whole finished product.

20130902_seoulbeats_kara2-300x167.jpg

Taking in the plot of the MV, it really did nothing to enhance the overall impact at first watch. I wish they had instead gone for the route they went with “Pandora.” They shined in their solo shots and it’s a pity the impact from that was not carried over to the lacking and boring plot line.(I agree to this one)

Despite this, the ladies truly carry the song with their portrayal of the girl scorned and their determination to be empowered on their own. Instead of going the childish ‘stalk him’ route that other groups have done, they instead do something straight up. Donned in suits, they show their exes what they are missing all while shoving them, dumping wine on their heads, pushing a pastry in their face and firing away some sort of smoke at them. Unlike some MVs where the girl lets the guy back in the end, Kara further moves away from their ex-significant other. This is further shown in a move in the chorus where the girls seemingly take off a couple ring and throw it in the air, signifying the end of a relationship. They do not want him back in any way because they don’t need him in the first place.

20130902_seoulbeats_kara_nicole-300x168.

As for the song, it lacked the climax we get from “Pandora” and the catchiness from their previous singles such as “Lupin” and “Mister.” Surprisingly, Goo Hara has more lines than usual, so it will be something to see if she can carry those lines on stage. In addition, the song was less cluttered and this may be an indication of Kara further improving their sound to move away from the common songs that rely on catchy hooks and revert back to their sound from 2007.

In many ways, this song is a sign of a maturing Kara. From the flow between the segments of the song, the guitar riffs and the underlying beat, it is a far cry from Kara songs of the past. It played more to their strengths and highlighted them.

As with most Kara MVs, they are fashionably dressed, all while maintaining the theme of the MV and song. The girly dresses they wore on their date was reminiscent of the style of dress they wore during “Honey” and “Pretty Girl.” The transition to these suits may come to mean that this is Kara shedding their old, safe image. While they seemingly will maintain their girl next door charm, they are maturing. Despite any complaints with the song, it is an evolution of their sound and for all intent, it is the group heading in the right direction.

Something that Kara really needs to be commended for is the energy they bring to this MV. It would have been stale if not for the attitude of the members. They certainly carried the MV and brought it to life.

20130902_seoulbeats_kara_goo-hara-300x16

For a comeback after a year, this Kara release was rather flat. Nonetheless, there were still elements that worked — their solo shots are a particular shiner in the MV. For those who expected Kara to come back in a style similar to their debut song, “Break It” due to the teaser pics, it is not. The MV gets 3.25/5.

@soulbeat

http://seoulbeats.co...dy-return-kara/

• Like 4

The girls looked stunning in the comeback and when they performed their voices were really nice to hear! 

Wow it's really nice to see the view count being high~ The album looks beautiful the packaging and all looked stunning!

Woot woot loving the physical rankings right now :3

• Like 1

shared by ant100

For those who wants to help increase the views here are links to LOEN's Damaged lady & Runaway MVs on Naver . Much better views than in youtube. 

miracle5

Hello proud Kamilias! You can support KARA comeback with your own hand!

http://karaboard.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=community&wr_id=1113504

Edited by edr49890

KARA Reach 1 M views  and

KARA REACHED 1,670,228 views on YinYueTai

hmmm. So it seems like this is where all the views were going. Imagine if all those people who watched on YYT watched on youtube. The views would've gone up faster. Also, there is the fact that youtube is being more strict about what counts as a "view" so I think most groups will be getting slower viewing rates. But it seems like, 2m worth of views happened on YYT and so thats why the YT views were lower. I guess chinese fans have their own plans for how they want to support KARA. 

I don't really care about YT views, but I think for anyone worrying about why they were low, here is the answer. 

• Like 1

Guy Favor ..please TIP ..i mean Feel free to tip

http://allkpop.com/tips
Kara, 'Full Bloom' and 'Fantastic Girl' chart in KOREA and JAPAN
http://news.nate.com/view/20130906n06122

201309060836481132_1.jpg

201309060836481132_2.jpg

Did KARA surpass 20K? in 3-4 Days sales in hanteo? 

DIDGITAL

Yoon Mi Rae(Tasha) is still owning the charts with her OST Master's Sun. KARA doing well in the top 10s

==================================

TOWER_Info about 3 hours 

KARA#1 Tower records
9.5 Tower Records store 全 Albums (9/5 の タワレコ 全店 総合 アルバム チャート は ...) 

5 位 Sonar Pocket,
4 位 アーク ティック · モンキーズ,
3 位 西野 カナ "Love Collection ~ mint ~",
2 位 西野 カナ "Love Collection ~ pink ~",
1位KARA "Full Bloom"でした!

==============================

KARA ranks high on Korea's 'Hanteo' and Japan's 'Oricon' album charts

KARA_1378439828_af_org.jpg

KARA's simultaneous comebacks in Korea and Japan have paid off!

SEE ALSO: KARA's comeback on 'M! Countdown' to be broadcast all over the world

KARA's 4th full-length album 'Full Bloom' rose to #1 on Korea's Hanteo Daily Chart. Since its release on the 2nd, the album maintained its #1 position for four consecutive days. Their 4th full-length Japanese album 'Fantastic Girls', which was released on August 28, also rose to #3 on the Oricon Weekly Album Chart. 

As the girls are currently busy with their domestic comeback, KARA have not been promoting for their new album in Japan, but they still managed to rank high on the chart, showcasing their immense popularity overseas.
@allkpop

Edited by edr49890

KARA, Bright Smiles With Mustache in M! Countdown Waiting Room

GIRL GROUP KARA REVEALED A GROUP PICTURE TAKEN IN THE WAITING ROOM OF 'M! COUNTDOWN.'

100180-kara-m-countdown-mustache-group-p

Girl group KARA revealed a group picture taken in the waiting room of 'M! Countdown.'

Today, Mnet "M! Countdown" posted on its Twitter, "Hello! Tonight at 6PM, M COUNTDOWN COMEBACK KARA" along with two pictures.

In the pictures, KARA members are gathered together in front of the camera, holding up paper mustaches and making funny faces. 

nternet users who saw this commented, "Thank you for showing us your bright smiles," "See you soon," and "So cute."

KARA came back today with their title song "Damaged Lady" of their 4th album "Full Bloom." 

Photo Credit: Mnet Twitter

@kpopstarz

==========================================

Become #1 that time

1185198_536322886423314_1656819434_n.jpg

Edited by edr49890

I have just watched their comeback on Music Bank and It was great. OK...Music Bank is my favorite music show at first...but that is not all...I found that KARA really did great on their live singing. Moreover I love their setting and outfits for 'Damaged Lady'...and 'Runaway was good as expected. I just wish it would have more fans to cheer for them lol.

• Like 1

Here is my present to you guys.  

A fan account of Music Bank taping (130906).  

Korean then English.

(source "Rody" from Karaboard)  

http://karaboard.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=community&wr_id=1116961&page=0    

니콜이가 카메라 테스트를 하는건지 뭔지

혼자 나와서 멀뚱멀뚱...은 아니고 참 이것저것 많이도 해줍디다...

사랑한다 니콜아.

-

니콜의 주요멘트

밥 먹었어요?

-

그 다음엔 하라가 나와서 또 멀뚱멀뚱

-

한 30분을 기다렸을까요. 그제서야 다섯명이 다 모습을 드러냈슴다.

그 이전에 임원님께서 너무 시끄러운 외침은 안 된다고 하셔서

참 조용조용하고 좋은 사녹이었습니다. 솔직히 그동안 꽤 많이 시끄러웠거든요.

팬들끼리 오디오 겹치지 않고 드립치는 것도 재미있었습니다ㅋㅋ

-

니콜이가 여드름 났다고 징징

팬이 여드름 나도 예뻐요!! 하니까

"네? 어제보다 예쁘다구요?"

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

그리고는 핫스야이의 중간통역

"여드름나도 예쁘다고"

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

-

승연언니~ 승연언니~ 한승연~

팬들의 부름에도 손만 흔들다가 기어코 한 마디

"왜!! 왜!! 왜 자꾸 불러싸!"

이래야 내여자 답지♥

-

규리가 양손을 파닥파닥 거리면서 팬들한테 인사하는데

그 앞을 떡하니 막고 한 손은 주머니에 꽂은 채 건들건들하게 팬들한테 인사하는 정니콜

-

승연이 규리에게 속닥속닥 하더니 싱글싱글

규리의 세일러문 작렬

그리곤 결국 승연 뒤에 숨기

언니들 이제...그만 귀여워져도 됩니다...

-

점심으로는 월남쌈밥? 인지 뭔지

월남쌈-- 인데.. 여튼 점심먹은 규리

부러웠어요...배고팠거등여ㅠㅠㅠ

-

사실 뭐라 하고싶은 말은 많은데 그런거 있잖아요.

힘내라고 막 그러면 왠지... 그래서 우물쭈물

팬들도 살짝 기죽어있고 그러니까

지영이가

기운 좀 내요!

그 말 듣고 눈에 눈물이 그렁그렁까지 맺혔는데 겨우 참음.

엉엉ㅠ 기운주러 간건데 얻어옴ㅠㅠ

이런 못난 더쿠ㅠㅠ

-

규리랑 하라가 끌어안고 있는데 규리 손이 하라 힙ㅇ.../////

하라는 그 안에서 동동동 발 구르고

곧 규리한테서 풀려나더니

승연에게 이마를 찰싹 맞음

이어서 규리도 하라 이마 문질문질

?!?!?!

-

근데 정말 오늘은

우리보다

카라가 더

화이팅!!! 을 많이해줌

직무유기 카덕같으니ㅠㅠ

-

완곡은 두 번정도 했나?

계속 중간에 노래 끊기고...

여튼 참 많이 봤어요 핰핰하커헠

-

아. 맨 처음 리허설때

다른 멤버들 문은 다 열리고 승연 문만 안 열려서

아. 다 지르고 화려하게 열리나보다 ㅇㅁㅇ

라고 생각했는데 그냥 안 열린 것이었음ㅇㅇㅇㅇ

멤버들도 웃고 뒤늦게 열린 문 뒤의 핫스도 웃고 팬들도 웃고 스탭도 웃고

하하핳ㅎ하하핳ㅎ하ㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏ

-

니콜이한테 팬이 언니가 제일 예뻐요! 였나... 여튼 그랬더니

"거짓말!"

?!??!!??!?!!

-

더 있을텐데 기억이 안 나요.

오늘은 진짜 그 시간을 통째로 녹화하고 싶을만큼 좋았어요.

ㅠㅠ

규리언니 진짜 귀여운거 있었는데........................................................기억해내라 나이자식ㅠㅠ

Cole comes out to check on cameras or something

Comes out alone and blankly...is not the thing but

this and that she gives us a lot of fan service...

I love you Nicole.

-

Cole’s general comments

“Did you eat?”

-

Then, Hara comes out and is there blankly...

-

We waited about 30 minutes.

Then all five showed themselves.

Before that, the staff told us to not to shout too loud.

So, it was relatively quiet and really nice pre-taping show.

Frankly, it used to be really loud on prior tapings.

It was fun to not have audio overlap with the fan-shouts and Kara singing.

-

Cole was whining about her pimples.

Fan shouted you are pretty even with pimples and

Cole goes, “Yes? I am prettier than yesterday?” (she didn’t understand correctly)

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ (this symbol is fan showing people laughing)

And Hots (Hammie) translating in the middle.

“They said you are pretty even with pimples.”

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

-

Seungyen unnie~ Seungyeon unnie~ Han Seunyeon~

She was just waving only even with the fans call outs, then finally...

“What! What! Why you keep calling me!”

This is how my woman is supposed to be, that’s right. (chic Hammie)

-

Gyuri was flapping her both hands and waving at the fans,

and Cole waving and swaggering with one hand in her pocket while blocking Gyuri from the front.

-

Hammie whispering to Gyuri and smiling

Gyuri’s Sailor Moon pose

And finally hiding behind Hammie

Unnie...you don’t have to be cute anymore...

-

For lunch, something like Vietnamese Wrapped Rice or something?

Vietnamese Wrap---anyways... Gyuri eating lunch.

I was so jealous...because you see, I was hungry ㅠㅠㅠ

-

Honestly, I had so much I wanted to say but you know how it is.

Somehow, if you say cheer up or something...so I was wavering...

The fans were also somewhat downcast that day but (we know why)

Jjing says “Cheer up!”

When I heard her say it my eyes misted and almost started crying

but I was able to hold it back somehow. ㅠㅠㅠ

(not literal but crying) we went to cheer them up but we got cheeredㅠㅠㅠ

We are undeserving otaku (fans)ㅠㅠㅠ.

-

Gyuri was hugging Hara and but Gyuri’s hands are on Hara’s hip (ㅇ).../// (open mouth)

Hara’s jumping up and down in her arms. (fan service)

And when she gets away from Gyuri, Hammie playfully slaps Hara’s forehead.

And Gyuri rubs Hara’s forehead.

?!?!?!

-

However, Today KARA really is giving us a lot more cheer

and “fighting” to us than us to them.

How derelict fans (otaku) we are ㅠㅠㅠ

-

I think they sang the song twice?

The song kept cutting off in the middle...

No matter, we saw them perform many times.

Hot hot hot hot.

-

Ah, when they were rehearsing in the beginning All the doors of the members opened except Hammie’s.

So, I thought, ah she is gonna shout then it’s going to open really cool then or something

but it just didn’t openㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

The girls just laugh and Hammie also laughs, the fans laugh and the staffs laugh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏ

-

A fan shouts to Cole, unnie you are the prettiest...whatever that’s what the fan said.

“That's a lie!” (direct translation)

(but it could mean like "can't be true"-slightly different connotation) (Cole)

?!??!!??!?!!

-

I am sure there was more but can’t remember. Today was so great that I wished we could have recorded everything. ㅠㅠ

Ah, there was this really cute thing from Gyuri unnie but.......................damn I can't remember it.ㅠㅠㅠ

Edited by ultraman88
  • Like 13

That is awesome!  I almost felt like I was there with them.  I guess Cole's Korean isn't going to get any better than it is now lol, part of her charm

Thanks a lot Ultraman88.  You've been a great help to foreign fans this comeback.

Edited by goldfish524
  • Like 2

Woah.. what a nice fanaccount and LOL @ Cori's "You lie!" XD

Kamilia worry for Kara and Kara worry for Kamilia, we're indeed one. The girls know how sad we are because of what's happening and they do their best to cheer us up. Thank you babies!

Comeback stages have all been so awesome, as expected. Seriously, it's so obvious that Kara is a senior group with a lot of experience on their backs as they've become so beautiful, confident and strong. I love watching their performances again and again and again.. can't wait for tomorrow too. And the next weeks to come actually ^^

• Like 7

MBC 本馆 前, KAMILIA の 長蛇 の 列! 

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 2

Kara effect. Source: Karaboard ( http://karaboard.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=community&wr_id=1117635&page=0 )

All 3 shows ratings went up with the appearance of Kara members.

Also, remember the show Vitamin had the highest ratings (for this season) with Ham and Hara last week.

Show Hello
1. 안녕하세요(KBS2)
8.4% -> 10.4%(카라출연) = 시청률 상승 동시간대 1위탈환. (#1 rating during the time slot)

Radio Star
2. 라디오스타( MBC)
6.1% -> 7.1%(카라출연) = 시청률상승 동시간대 1위탈환. (#1 rating during the time slot)

Full House
3. 풀하우스(KBS2)
4.6% -> 5.6%(하라출연) = 최근들어 최고 시청률. (The best ratings during recent season)

카라 출연프로 3연속 상승... (3 consecutive ratings increase with Kara guest appearance)

• Like 10