[2013.09.02] 4th Korean Album - Full Bloom

edr49890

KARA's name is already established in Korea. Their fandom is big, stable and strong enough that they're going to sell no matter what. What Kara is currently focusing on is experimenting and growing as a group and as artist. They are long over the pace where they have to release only songs that people expect them to. Again, winning would be great but if they don't, fine. The girls are back with a more mature image and polished skills, that's enough. ^^

I sound repetitive but I see Kamilia being extremely worried or being affected by others saying that Kara is doing so badly this time round. That's not true, as it has been proven Full Bloom is selling faster than Step. Kamilia is here to support Kara.

Kara is no digital monster and Damaged Lady isn't really public friendly but whatever the girls are still performing flawlessly.. financially speaking, it's not much the money that comes from digital sales, physical sales counts way more.

Kara is doing fine, Kamilia is doing fine and especially fangirls are enjoying manly Kara so let's all cheer up ^^

• Like 6

1892789513_BwOzTftu_pOVyo81.png

Hi kamilia # 2 DL now Lets vote Thank you
feel Free to ask if Do not know How to register

KARA's name is already established in Korea. Their fandom is big, stable and strong enough that they're going to sell no matter what. What Kara is currently focusing on is experimenting and growing as a group and as artist. They are long over the pace where they have to release only songs that people expect them to. Again, winning would be great but if they don't, fine. The girls are back with a more mature image and polished skills, that's enough. ^^  

I sound repetitive but I see Kamilia being extremely worried or being affected by others saying that Kara is doing so badly this time round. That's not true, as it has been proven Full Bloom is selling faster than Step. Kamilia is here to support Kara.  

Kara is no digital monster and Damaged Lady isn't really public friendly but whatever the girls are still performing flawlessly.. financially speaking, it's not much the money that comes from digital sales, physical sales counts way more.  

Kara is doing fine, Kamilia is doing fine and especially fangirls are enjoying manly Kara so let's all cheer up ^^

I don't know the definition of public friendly hahaha i believe its public friendly ..but its experimental thing ..i don't know haha but DAMAGE LADAY WAS DAMN!!! AWESOME............

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

Is #1 their newest position? that's awesome! I've been voting like crazy lol.

that's for WEKKLY chart heheh lets w8 for another weekly chart too ...

they are #1 @ social chart 

what #1 are you referring ? 

Edited by edr49890

^^^^ I was just asking if their number 1 placement is the current ranking or is that an old one.  But I assumed it's current.

On a side note:

The more I listen to 2Night, the more I think they could'v/should've promoted it as their single.  It's upbeat enough for a catchy dance routine, it's def something new (outside of their usual sweetune sound), their singing improvement also shows on 2night, and I personally think it's the best and most catchy song in the album. Oh well, Damaged Lady is good too.

• Like 1

^^^^ I was just asking if their number 1 placement is the current ranking or is that an old one.  But I assumed it's current.  

On a side note:  

The more I listen to 2Night, the more I think they could'v/should've promoted it as their single.  It's upbeat enough for a catchy dance routine, it's def something new (outside of their usual sweetune sound), their singing improvement also shows on 2night, and I personally think it's the best and most catchy song in the album. Oh well, Damaged Lady is good too.

Yes 2Night is a really good track.

• Like 1

On a side note:  

i like 2night too.. and in the game

• Like 1

Damaged Lady doesn't seem to be a stage winner performance but, who knows, with all the kamilias voting.

I would personally would choose another song for tittle song.

I really like Runaway and wouldn't oppose at all if a balad were to be their tittle song and have a really MV (BTW Hara is shining on that song).

Well, they are a well known group, known to be one of the leaders of k-pop. So, if they want to experiment new things...

Once, the leader of one of my other fav kpop bands said that they were the ones who choose the tittle song and than propose it to the directors (to have their approval, of course). I don't know which was it...or was it a solo singer? Ah, yeah! It was Ailee!

So, if they did the same, good for the girls!

• Like 1

Its said he's ideal GIRL GROUP is Hyorin..

and the talks about KARA

..someone can explain more? hehe

http://news.nate.com/view/20130912n30441

20130912_1378974320_28833900_1.jpg

가온차트 9월 2주차 앨범 판매 순위는 카라의 4집 'Full Bloom'이 4만 1311장을 판매해 1위에 올랐다.

It said

GAON Album Chart - Week September 2nd, KARA's 4th album "Full bloom" is No.1 with 41,331 copies sold

anyone can correct me

http://karaboard.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=community&wr_id=1131118&page=0&sca=&sfl=&stx=&spt=0&page=0&cwin=#c_1131245

f48112f26cac815c7a6c97ea8798eb96_c1x1FUx

f48112f26cac815c7a6c97ea8798eb96_hw1ZX5A

f48112f26cac815c7a6c97ea8798eb96_ZWQTp6h

tumblr_mszrjydKre1s5x9xro2_1280.jpg

http://www.melon.com/cds/chart/web/chartbattle_list.htm

저희가 달릴수록 그들도 달리고 있습니다^^

팬싸 가시기전에 달리시저

0e12544fd4468fdaebb1dac21216d3cc_v1gjd1q
Edited by edr49890

KARA reveal how they changed since their debut 7 years ago

KARA_1378963592_af_org.jpg

KARA has been around for 7 long years and shared how they changed since their debut.

On the September 12 broadcast of MBC FM4U's 'Kim Shin Young's Noon Song of Hope', Kim Shin Young asked, "It's already been 7 years since your debut. What are the things that changed?"

Nicole, who was once the maknae of the group 7 years ago, shared, "Our physical condition changed since 7 years ago. Back then, even if we barely stretched, it wasn't difficult to perform. But now we have to get our muscles massaged at least two times a week to stretch our body."

Gyuri added, "Our menu of food changed. In the past, we used to eat mostly kimbap but now we order separately and we're allowed to eat whatever we want."

@allkpop

===============

Gaon Chart releases chart rankings for September 1 - September 7
B2ST-G-Dragon-EXO-fx-KARA-Hyorin-TEEN-TO
The Gaon Chart is the national chart of South Korea and is intended to be the equivalent of Oricon in Japan and Billboard in the United States.

Check out the chart rankings for the week of September 1 to September 7 below!

< Gaon Chart National Digital Singles Ranking >

1. G-Dragon - "Who You?"

2. G-Dragon ft. Jennie Kim - "Black"

3. Yoon Mi Rae - "Touch Love"

4. KARA - "Damaged Lady

< Gaon Chart National Physical Albums Ranking >

1. KARA – 'Full Bloom'

< Online Downloads For The Week >

1. G-Dragon - "Who You?" – 347,616 Downloads

2. G-Dragon ft. Jennie Kim - "Black"  - 308,579 Downloads

3. Yoon Mi Rae - "Touch Love" - 232,055 Downloads

4. G-Dragon - "COUP D'ETAT"– 201,785 Downloads]

5. KARA - "Damaged Lady" - 196,878 Downloads

< Gaon Social Chart >

1. KARA - "Damaged Lady" - 82,030 Points

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

The sales and ranking is doing good... :gemcry: I'm so happy...

And no worries Kamilia!! With all of us voting like crazy, our girls will win!!

But the most important thing is not those trophies... but to see them performing on stage again....

Kara fighting!!! :gemcheer: :gemcheer: :gemcheer:

Even if 'Damage Lady' is not doing great on digital charts, it is not the most important. For me, KARA themself are the great gift I have can right now. I know that digital charts counts a lot in South Korea but I have always consider physical sales as the most important because it is what brings money, outside CF or aparitions. On that level 'Full Bloom' is really doing great and sell faster that I thought it would...so I'm already very happy. Of course, I won't deny that I also wish they could win some awards because it would make our girls be very happy. 

• Like 3