[2013.09.02] 4th Korean Album - Full Bloom

edr49890

I bet sales are doing a lot better than it seems because all those charts are just for Korea. KARA's popularity extends way beyond Korea and, it would be my guess, they are more popular outside of Korea than inside. I don't think any of my purchases get counted on any chart and I have bought almost every KARA album and dvd (the few I don't have are KARA Hits cd and KARA Vacation dvd).

• Like 2

@karaboard

TV CAPTURE ENDING SONG

We got married on August 31

xU5foJt.jpg

September 3 ARTS our neighborhood

jXz5VPQ7q0USz.jpg

September 7 human condition

jxzkiSKOsQVam.jpg

September 8 three wheels

jbrrJ1KQVARG9r.jpg

September 8 Mamma Mia (That's not a lady with beugeum)

jbkgBkuRaMW8xc.jpg

September 8 real man

jbeSR0tDlV8AcJ.jpg

September 12 Happy Together

jlvAEBq10NGIa.jpg

• Like 2

Wrong the most important thing is more hammer hats...   ibms8iahVFANYC.gif

LOL.....Hara is soo naughty....hahaha....she likes to put things on her head...I just finished watching the subbed KARA Bakery (a true KARA classic) and Hara put the empty bread basket she was carrying on her head....arghhh....Hara is slowly closing in as my second bias alongside Jiyoung.....

They were on happy together? I love that show. I wonder if Nicole made a dish f9r the late night kitchen.

I love that show too!! So happy we'll get to see them converse with the Grasshopper.....if I understand the format of the show correctly, I think every KARA member will cook a dish...unless they are grouped in pairs...it would be funny if the paired up Hara and Hammie, and Gyuri and Jiyoung...which leaves Nicole to cook for herself....which I think she'll win anyway 'cause she's good at cooking....

They were on happy together? I love that show. I wonder if Nicole made a dish f9r the late night kitchen.

I don't think they were guests on Happy Together. It was just their song that got featured during the ending credits. I think edr was just listing the shows that featured their songs during the show, mostly the ending credits.

But I would love to see them back on Happy Together again. I was hoping for them to guest during Pandora promotion, but nothing. I hope they do so for this promotional cycle.

• Like 1

I don't think they were guests on Happy Together. It was just their song that got featured during the ending credits. I think edr was just listing the shows that featured their songs during the show, mostly the ending credits.  

But I would love to see them back on Happy Together again. I was hoping for them to guest during Pandora promotion, but nothing. I hope they do so for this promotional cycle.

ahhh....I see....thanks for clarifying! yes...whenever KARA appears...it'll surely be an instant classic (and higher ratings as well) :)

I love that show too!! So happy we'll get to see them converse with the Grasshopper.....if I understand the format of the show correctly, I think every KARA member will cook a dish...unless they are grouped in pairs...it would be funny if the paired up Hara and Hammie, and Gyuri and Jiyoung...which leaves Nicole to cook for herself....which I think she'll win anyway 'cause she's good at cooking....

Yeah but sometimes, for some reasons, a guest becomes a taster instead of making a dish. I never understood that, I just assumed that person can't cook? lol.

That's a shame, I really enjoy Happy together.  Oh wells :(

• Like 1

Even if 'Damage Lady' is not doing great on digital charts, it is not the most important. For me, KARA themself are the great gift I have can right now. I know that digital charts counts a lot in South Korea but I have always consider physical sales as the most important because it is what brings money, outside CF or aparitions. On that level 'Full Bloom' is really doing great and sell faster that I thought it would...so I'm already very happy. Of course, I won't deny that I also wish they could win some awards because it would make our girls be very happy.

Yes DAMAGE Lady is not doing Great in Digital chart but doing Well in Physical chart and lets wish they broke 100k or something..  

you know there's always unusual during KARA's comeback lately 

During STEP

During PANDORA

and now DAMAGE LADY

if you remember there's an issue before AUG about Digital manipulation Right? and Youtube Manipulation views right? and DIGITAL changes as well like prices and system RANKING ..so many CHANGES since PANDORA promotion.    

But DSP/KARA knows what they are doing They doing fan signing event for KARA and if DSP think that they need more sales of course they will do it ore and more ..  

and Yes maybe the RADIO STAR gives a little headache for KARA.

But if you notice after the Airing of the SHOWS and a few days later the UPVOTES drastically decrease and take note as i mention before 

Journalist in KOREA keep looking something to KARA just to destroy them. but sorry for them THERE is nothing can be found.  

"You don't even have to be around in K-Pop for that long before you realize that Korean reporters are a piss poor example of journalism. Every single Korean entertainment article you read, whether translated or not, basically comes directly from the mouths of the companies involved. By now, you're aware of select entertainment companies manipulating the media or even paying up certain outlets to release articles in their favor, but what you don't probably realize is that it's not only those select companies, but everyone. "  

"The company, in turn, can then go and brag that their artists are the top searched or the top ranking - all those key terms that K-Pop fans love to hear - and in turn write up another "press release" saying their artists are top ranking, therefore continuing the cycle...  It doesn't take much to turn a nobody into a top ranking artist provided that your company has the money for it."

and we all know that DSP is just a NATURAL player. they never do media play. DSP is just a REALISTIC company. and KARA is the only source of income for DSP and for sure DSP has something BIG FOR KARA for their next contract. No company wants to invest for NEW contract if there no  NEW development for PROMOTION and i think if KARA renew to DSP and UMJ  we can expect something BIGGER and NEWER for KARA. If you notice about SECRET LOVE DRAMA of KARA? it has already 10 country Buyers or let just say 10 Buyers already for copy rights overseas and still increasing.

I notice that DSP also trying expand KARA's popularity for EXPOSING KARA in international SCENE like DRAMA awards shows. SBS MTV and their SHOWCASE will be BROADCAST too this september around ASIA with MTV channel and also the SINGAPORE KARASIA 3D cinema i believe it also part of DSP "Testing the WATER First".I have strong believe that 2014 WILL BE KARA NEW WORLD of KARA. who knows what will happen?.

conclusion KARA doing GREAT this YEAR. not just in KOREA also in JAPAN remember the ROYALTIES and merchandise they are selling no OTHER girl group can do that. and Its already 7th year of KARA so its normal for them to experience some called "calm down a little" but HEY their MUSIC keep improving every time. if you guys READ something like KARA is not doing well DON'T believe them, KARA doing GREAT this year and no other girl group can achieve what they have this year except SNSD.

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 3

==============================

Album chart Hanteo 

Day 1#1

tumblr_msnftl1lv31s5x9xro2_r1_1280.jpg

Day 2#1

tumblr_mslo75eupt1s5x9xro2_r1_500.jpg

Day 3#1

tumblr_mslo75eupt1s5x9xro1_r1_500.jpg

Day 4#1

tumblr_msnftl1lv31s5x9xro1_1280.jpg

Day 5#1

tumblr_mspgvvJl9H1s5x9xro1_1280.jpg 

Day 6#2 

tumblr_mss1plE1IQ1s5x9xro1_1280.jpg 

Day 7 #1 

tumblr_mst7omeYpY1s5x9xro1_1280.jpg 

KARA #1 Full Bloom album has sold 21,402 copies for the 1st week.
tumblr_msuadoqdDG1s5x9xro1_500.jpg

========================

KARA's 'Full Bloom' ranks at the top of Hanteo's Weekly Chart

KARA has taken #1 on Hanteo's Weekly Chart!

After reaching #1 on the site's Real-time and Daily charts, the girls kept up the streak to reach #1 on the Weekly chart for the week of September 2nd to September 8th. 

The girls ranked over TEEN TOP, EXO, Kim Hyun Joong, and VIXX.

Congratulations to KARA!
@allkpop

===========================

MELON Weekly Chart KARA #9

tumblr_msujypUqCW1s5x9xro1_1280.png

가온차트 9월 2주차 앨범 판매 순위는 카라의 4집 'Full Bloom'이 4만 1311장을 판매해 1위에 올랐다.

It said

GAON Album Chart - Week September 2nd, KARA's 4th album "Full bloom" is No.1 with 41,331 copies sold

anyone can correct me

http://karaboard.com...cwin=#c_1131245

f48112f26cac815c7a6c97ea8798eb96_c1x1FUx

f48112f26cac815c7a6c97ea8798eb96_hw1ZX5A

f48112f26cac815c7a6c97ea8798eb96_ZWQTp6h

tumblr_mszrjydKre1s5x9xro2_1280.jpg

TODAY Current time Hanteo # 2 KARA

tumblr_mt4av7fwJb1s5x9xro1_1280.jpg

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

Such a jaw-dropping performance.. I have never loved their stylist like in this round of promotions, seriously. Each outfit has been awesome, they suit each of the girls perfectly making them look even more beautiful than they already are. I love their hair, their make up, their stage and the effects.. everything.

See the overflowing confidence and charisma they all give.. and Jing's smirk XD So much energy, no sign of tiredness even though they're coming from Japan where they performed a long list of their songs.. *waiting for Hanabi fancam*

And a girlgroup with tons, tons of fangirls (counting myself as one).. It's fangirls time, did you hear especially that one screaming her lungs out during Jing's part? LOL gotta love her XD

• Like 1

KARA #1 Full Bloom album has sold 21,402 copies for the 1st week.
tumblr_msuadoqdDG1s5x9xro1_500.jpg

===========================

MELON Weekly Chart KARA #9

tumblr_msujypUqCW1s5x9xro1_1280.png

가온차트 9월 2주차 앨범 판매 순위는 카라의 4집 'Full Bloom'이 4만 1311장을 판매해 1위에 올랐다.

It said

GAON Album Chart - Week September 2nd, KARA's 4th album "Full bloom" is No.1 with 41,331 copies sold

anyone can correct me

http://karaboard.com...cwin=#c_1131245

f48112f26cac815c7a6c97ea8798eb96_c1x1FUx

f48112f26cac815c7a6c97ea8798eb96_hw1ZX5A

f48112f26cac815c7a6c97ea8798eb96_ZWQTp6h

tumblr_mszrjydKre1s5x9xro2_1280.jpg   

TODAY Current time Hanteo # 2 KARA

tumblr_mt4av7fwJb1s5x9xro1_1280.jpg

Today: KARA #2 Daily hanteo

y52.jpg

Edited by edr49890