[2013.08.12] KARA returns transformed as "boys"

sarah k

KARA resumes their activities with a 4th album.  DSP Entertainment has revealed on the 12th that “[KARA] will be starting their activities in Korea again in the early next month.” Since the release of the mini-album Pandora from August of last year, it’s been 1 year and 1 month since they’ve produced a Korean album. Last studio album was Step from September 2011, which is 2 years ago.   From last album, Jiyoung received a lot of attention since she’s no longer a minor but returned with a sexy concept. At the time, KARA took the stage with a deep cut in the back of their outfit with a sexy choreography. This time, it’s opposite from their last concept. The company said, “They are attempting to show a boyish character.” On the 12th, they revealed an album photo of the KARA members in guy’s suits as the first teaser. KARA has been performing in Japan. 

l_2013081302000478700125921.jpg

Source: http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.html?cat=view&art_id=201308122129416&sec_id=540301&pt=nv

Translation by: sarah k @ karaholic

• Like 3

I so happy and really anticipate this comeback ! I hope this album will be a big hit in Korea because it will give KARA another reason to stay together for a long time. And moreover, I want KARA to comeback stronger in Korea because they are not that much active there compared to Japan.

• Like 1

OMG, they are finally gonna have another full album?

I have been waiting and waiting and waiting.................

I am so excited!!!!  but now I am also worried about their contract stuff...................this won't be their last album together right?   

OMG, they are finally gonna have another full album?

I have been waiting and waiting and waiting.................

I am so excited!!!!  but now I am also worried about their contract stuff...................this won't be their last album together right?   

Yup finally returning to Korea! and let's pray that it won't be the last! They still have so much to show and much more love to receive from us Kamilia! 

• 3 months later...