[2013.08.14] KARA opens a showcase with a boy role play theme

sarah k

KARA is returning with a special theme for its showcase comeback.  This coming September 2nd, KARA will showcase their comeback at the UNIQLO-AX to promote their 4th studio album.  This showcase is distinct in that KARA's new color is about "boy role play." Moreover, on the 12th [of August], KARA received much attention after revealing their album photo  of them attempting at the boyish looks for the first time. In continuance, the showcase is themed after the new album about role playing as boys. On the day of the showcase, they will not only perform their new song but the entire event structure, props, and souvenirs will highlight the boy role play theme in which the entire audience can enjoy. Meanwhile, KARA is busy preparing the last touches for the album, the new song will be revealed early September. 

201308141816581.jpg

Sourcehttp://news.maxmovie.com/movie_info/ent_news_view.asp?mi_id=MI0099387477

Translation by: sarah k @ karaholic 

• Like 3

I wish I could attend to one of their showcase. I love that everytime they have a theme. And I really love their upcoming boyish concept...I don't know why but because of the the hat and the mustache...I hope for some retro concept.