[Gyutiful] Official Goddess Gyuri 'Full Bloom'

edr49890

She looks good with anything on, even bald I'm sure. lol.

Ahh~uhmmm!! Don't be too sure. About baldness, there are two different cases: full-time & partial. So which one you're talking about?

• 2 weeks later...

Well I found a translation for her Thank You on the album credits.         

"All my life, more than ever, this is an album i made with thankful and precious feeling towards my people, so i feel even more thankful. 'Words' is something that you will be more careful of the more you do it however it seems i spent the last 7 years thinking that i'm expressing myself while at the same time i'm conserving what i want to say, what i want to express.       

Now i able to write something, all those things that i wanted to express come up badly. On my debut day on 2007, on the opposite side of the stage confidently monitoring us, our CEO Lee Hoyeon is the first one that came into my mind. Our first step as a singer.. just like a chick that don't know anything, we were nothing compared to us now but When you are together with us, our cowering shoulders are able to stand again. Right now, you think admirably of us right..? hihit.. I hope both you and your wife will always be healthy...   

Our manager oppa and DSP family has changed a lot compared to that time. At this belated time, to both our families right now and also our previous family members, i want to express my thanks. To everyone who passed(?) KARA for the last 7 years, thank you for raising us.^^    

Also our dance team Yama and Hot Chicks that has been together with us for 7 years. When we learning all the choreography from the Break It time at the small practice room, it was just like only a couple of days ago but now you have become the best team. 

Ah, Sangmoo oppa too who took photos for us during our debut.. From Ilsan to Garosu, we have been together. Time really fast..     Everyone who started together with us, suddenly i feel really proud of your awesome growth (i dare to say that). Everyone is the best! 

And you, my fans that i always call 'my people', no matter you like me or not. First i want to give you my applause.. it's truly a full korean album after a long time. you have waited a lot right? i know it.. though i know it, sometimes i feel sad because i can't satisfy everyone. however more than what you think, i hope you know that i'm thinking about you even more. thank you to my people who still care about KARA. Because of all of you we are able to come here.   also, to my people who give me strength. Is it our 13th year?

Dain i don't think i can say anything because you understand me the most, sorry. i really love you. My Kyoi onnie.. how you said you are the onnie and told me to love my fate, it came big to me too.     My friends Soohyun and Eunjung, let's us become happy.. I hope there won't be anything that makes us cry! Ah, our members Seungyeonie, Nicole, Hara, Jiyoung. No matter what people say, our members are awesome. Actually, i can't say anything the most to my members. because we understand one another's heart well now. haha you've worked hard.. thank you everyone:)     

Lastly, to my parents that i love the most. i'm sorry.. every now and then i want to become a strong daughter like a son, but when will i be able to become a daughter that won't make you worry anymore..however both of you are the main reason why i'm able to do my work right now. it was like that, it's also like that now, and it will always be like that. That's why.. please be healthy. you must live for a long time. now rather than me, i hope you will take care of your body first..i really really love you.  

To myself too, you've worked hard. since everything will be okay don't worry. It's your loss if you looking for and listen to bad words and then get hurt. it's better to use that time to do what you want, to do what you need to do, to take care of your people. Also from now on, just say it's hard when it's hard, cry when you want to cry, enjoy what you can enjoy and live with a healthy mind. let's work hard to be what you wanted to be. more than anyone else, i always support myself  2013. :8"    

Bah sorry for the word jumble, won't save all the spacing. 

Edited by wtimes3

• 2 weeks later...

@ gyuri88 KARASIA 후쿠오카 수고하셨습니다!

다음주는 오사카 네요! (^ ^)! 기대하고 있습니다!

개 - 뜻 초상화 보내기 ^ - ^

@gyuri88 KARASIA福岡 おつかれさまでした!

来週は 大阪ですね!(^^)! 期待しています!

つーわけで似顔絵を送ります^-^

815961006.jpg?1382090249