tumblr_mrh24iPzpq1s5x9xro2_1280.jpg

4NGeY4H.jpg

Official Accounts

www.facebook.com/dspofficialkara

me2day.net/dspofficialkara

NEWS Articles

tumblr_mrexbpzAtq1rt09h5o1_500.png 

KARA chooses masculine concept in 'suit-look' for their September comeback

After a long, long wait from all Kamilia, KARA is finally having their Korean comeback!

It's been almost a year since the girls' "Pandora" promotions, and KARA has finally released a teaser image for their comeback! The girls haven't revealed a specific date except that it'll be in September. The comeback will be a full album. 

All the girls got decked out in suits, and they look amazing as the 'male' KARA! It looks like they're going for a boyish look this time around. Stay tuned on allkpop for more KARA comeback news!

http://www.allkpop.c...tember-comeback

KARA's Official Facebook and Me2day Accounts!

KARA joins Facebook and Me2day!

Girl group KARA who is getting ready for their comeback has joined Facebook and Me2day. The two accounts were both created on the same day.

To greet their fans and let them know that the account are official, they posted on Facebook"How are you? This is KARA's official Facebook account. All the news about KARA will be posted here. Please show us lots of love." and on me2day "DSPKARA's me2day is now open!" assuring fans that the accounts are legit.
Check out their Facebook and me2day. http://www.dkpopnews.net/2013/08/karas-official-facebook-and-me2day.html

KARA to live stream their comeback showcase

You've been waiting a year for this Kamilias so listen up! KARA will hold a showcase for their comeback on September 2!
SEE ALSO: KARA chooses masculine concept in 'suit-look' for their September comeback

The comeback showcase will be held at UNIQLO-AX Hall, Seoul on September 2 to celebrate the release of their 4th full-length album. The showcase will incorporate their boyish concept as hinted by their previous teaser image and will be streamed live throughNaver.

Since the comeback date is on the 2nd, this probably means their release will be happening around the same time frame, so keep your eyes open for updates!
ENGLISH ARTICLE
KOREAN ARTICLE

Edited by flamestalker

yah,our HARA DOLL just gets prettier than ever as she aged..........AMAZINGLY  and GORGEOUSLY LOVELY:)))

I totally agree..i'm checking her pics year by year ..and she's getting prettier and having WOMANLY body..

she become Sexier than any Sexy Symbol hehehe

@edr49890 yes,really is just look at her pictures on the newest k-swiss ad those thighs were just amazingly gorgeous!having a face like her is really something and now her body was just pulling away to the child figure before now a days she's getting sexy and hotter on the right way:)))

yes this is my most favorite one heheheeh Super damn ..bye bye child figure ..hehe she's working hard for this ..i notice some muscle

11.jpg

• Like 1

yah,our HARA DOLL just gets prettier than ever as she aged..........AMAZINGLY  and GORGEOUSLY LOVELY:)))

You can use this as SIG hehee thanks

tumblr_mrmhpxw2tn1s5x9xro1_400.jpg
tumblr_mrmhpxw2tn1s5x9xro2_400.jpg
  • Like 2

d064e37a085211e3b4bf22000aa80174_7.jpg

For Secret Love Drama too 

BR_QYxFCEAAzoAR.jpg 

ahhh i want that sig!! *rolling on the floor*  

Pretty as usual, even though in boyish style she still looks beautiful O.O 

WELCOME to ARMY 

check you name here

http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15445

@edr49890 I want to join, so please add mee!! :( How can i use one? (Sorry for my bad english hehe)

I already made you

tumblr_mrp2hrvWA41s5x9xro1_400.jpg

Here's the GUIDE how to use it ..

http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15445&page=2#entry647219