[Nicori] Official Full Bloom Comeback Topic

edr49890

I was surprised to see how many fans didn't realize what parts Nicole sang or rapped in Runaway :lol:

She does have a husky tone to her voice that she doesn't often get to use in KARA's recent releases. In KARA's earlier work like Baby Boy from their Rock U album, you can especially hear that tone and I think it's really nice.

• Like 1

^^^Yeah I myself was shocked that I couldn't tell which parts were her (at first but then i listened 100x and then I knew).  They usually make her go high and her voice is more recognizable then, but this time she kept it low and it sounds way sexy.  I think the Jazz/Blues style really suits her voice, just like her solo song "Lost".

Nicole, THE QUEEN

zzYx3xN.jpg

I love the recent photos, the stylists have definitely stepped up their game.

Anyone else curious what or if Nicole has a new look for the comeback? :lol:

edr49890, I'm going to change the topic title to Full Bloom :)

• Like 1

I wasn't really feeling the "Princess" teaser pic, simply because I'm not a huge fan of the soft/sad look on Nicole much. But I reallyreallyreally love this "Queen" pic, because it allows more charisma to shine through.

The styling looks really nice as well, aesthetic-wise! c: I like how strong (?) her look (the crown, earrings, etc.) is, at least in comparison to the others.

I'm wondering if she has a little ponytail tied in the back though, haha.

Nicole, THE QUEEN

http://i.imgur.com/zzYx3xN.jpg

I love the recent photos, the stylists have definitely stepped up their game.

Anyone else curious what or if Nicole has a new look for the comeback? :lol:

edr49890, I'm going to change the topic title to Full Bloom :)

Yes thank you haha ..i forgot to change each member title to official one since .DSP announce it already 

Thanks 

Edited by edr49890

For a "Queen" concept, Nicole is the only one that's truly wearing a crown... hahaha... Maybe I'm just reading too much in to these pictures but this is what I take from each one.

Princess picture: her pose is closed off, scared, innocent, guarded. But her eyes are seducing you, as if to say "I might be innocent, but only in appearance."

Queen picture: her pose is full of poise, regal, arrogance, power, almost saying "bow down to me. I know I'm better than you." But the expression in her face speaks of someone who is still innocent, you can see it in her eyes, there's still a naivety in her.

Such conflicts in both pictures as if two sides are fighting each other to be prominent... hahaha... But this is just me over analyzing.

• Like 1

Loving all the teaser images so far !! Especially the Queen and Oppa Nicole ones..haha

I love love that Runaway song. I think Nicole mostly rap in there although I think Hara and Jing is rapping too(Having difficulties finding out who is actually who..haha). Love that husky voice that she finally managed to showcase.  

Looking forward to Cant be A Lady/Damaged Lady

And I am satisfied with her hairstyle this time.. it is not a big makeover that maybe some of you have anticipated but i really like this hairstyle on her. 

Edited by jjy

Thanks goldfish for the gif, Cole looks so good at the teaser :wub:  Love the hair, what she's wearing, so excited with this comeback :D

But the bowl cut wig looks really weird XD     

You're welcome, it was more for me to look at than anything else hahahaha.

I agree though.  She is looking great in all aspects.  From the hair to the clothes.  

Oh my gosh, I am so so so in love with how fierce Nicole looks in the teaser.

Also, shorthair+bangs!Nicole is back and it makes me supper happy, because she's working it so hard.

I love how her hair is styled in the GIF that goldfish524 posted the most, sajgsgsjgasg <3

There's literally no words to express how much I'm anticipating the album / MV / showcase / everything hnnnnn. T___T

• Like 1

I love her new hair as well, she's definitely working the hair in the teaser haha.

The wig, I have no idea what that is about but I think most of us are forgiving it because they all look so good :lol:

Some caps from the teaser, notice they have 3 looks!:

yeWqWMW.png

d4tT8eM.png

JwB6pv5.png

Lmfuypz.png

CAFLxhp.png