[Nicori] Official Full Bloom Comeback Topic

edr49890

Seriously, all hail. T___T <3 I love the elegance she's exuding!

From the looks of the new teaser, Nicole's sporting extensions, so I wonder what look she's going to go with for promotions. O:

It seems all the other girls have shows and activities for this comeback except Cole.  Why???

Too busy exercising.

For me, these looks are too much. I like the Bye Bye Happy Days look much better. Then again, I became a KARA fan because of the music, so as long as the music is good, I don't care how they dress.

It seems all the other girls have shows and activities for this comeback except Cole.  Why???

That's the big question. Articles came out saying that Gyuri and Nicole "had other schedules" so they couldn't attend the Radio Star filming but we all know Nicole was at a book store, she had free time :lol:     

There's still some time to see if she'll record shows, too early to tell I think.

Nicole looks great in the second teaser as well. She really knows how to give off that arrogant  but subtle and confident look.

That's the big question. Articles came out saying that Gyuri and Nicole "had other schedules" so they couldn't attend the Radio Star filming but we all know Nicole was at a book store, she had free time :lol:       

There's still some time to see if she'll record shows, too early to tell I think.    

Nicole looks great in the second teaser as well. She really knows how to give off that arrogant  but subtle and confident look.

Makes me wonder if Nicole's schedule is free by choice, or is this DSP's doing?  I would like to think that she's not appearing on shows because she doesn't want to, not because DSP is neglecting Cole.

Although I would love to see more of her on varieties, if it's her choice not to appear then I'm fine with it.  But like you said, still too early to tell.

• Like 1

Makes me wonder if Nicole's schedule is free by choice, or is this DSP's doing?  I would like to think that she's not appearing on shows because she doesn't want to, not because DSP is neglecting Cole.  

Although I would love to see more of her on varieties, if it's her choice not to appear then I'm fine with it.  But like you said, still too early to tell.

think its her own choice..there no way DSP neglactg her, i remember her saying 'a lil-bit fobia to appear in variety shows'.. :)

Nicole The Queen Version Sketch:

Hiqnmxq.jpg

cr | takatakamaruko

Nicole doesn't look too bad with that mushroom wig on :lol:

I hope the girls do wear the wigs and upload a vid once they get number 1 :)

• Like 3

I just saw Runaway perf from Quiz on Korea and I really like it :D  She looks really good there and her hair looks really good with those extensions :D Love Cole's rap part :lol2:

oh yeah i just watched the fancam, and loove the performance, overall its really great but the highlights for me was the part of Nicole's second verse rap (the  one where she walks up front with the dancers)...it looks so boss ^^

tumblr_msf4f2tCZp1ql0xjyo3_250.giftumblr_msf4f2tCZp1ql0xjyo2_250.gif

tumblr_msf4f2tCZp1ql0xjyo1_250.giftumblr_msf4f2tCZp1ql0xjyo4_250.gif