• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
edr49890

[Nicori] Official Full Bloom Comeback Topic

123 posts in this topic

Raden's Nicole Fanart from Damaged Lady Teaser

EdgTlQK.jpg

Nicole wasn't looking best int he princess concept, but THIS!  She definitely looks great for the queen concept.  She kinda has a little smirk it seems.

somehow..i agree, + tiara = woww!! :gemheart:  :eyelove:

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN NICOLE :)

All hail Queen Cole!!  UjX5COC.jpg

Edited by goldfish524
1 person likes this

Seriously, all hail. T___T <3 I love the elegance she's exuding!

From the looks of the new teaser, Nicole's sporting extensions, so I wonder what look she's going to go with for promotions. O:

["Damaged Lady" second teaser]

008.jpg

009.jpg

Some more screenshots. Enjoy! But before that...  Look at the sky, don't be shy!!  :optimistic:

All hail the queen! @__@ I'm dying from all of this. I'M REALLY TEASED.

It seems all the other girls have shows and activities for this comeback except Cole.  Why???

It seems all the other girls have shows and activities for this comeback except Cole.  Why???

Too busy exercising.

For me, these looks are too much. I like the Bye Bye Happy Days look much better. Then again, I became a KARA fan because of the music, so as long as the music is good, I don't care how they dress.

That's the big question. Articles came out saying that Gyuri and Nicole "had other schedules" so they couldn't attend the Radio Star filming but we all know Nicole was at a book store, she had free time :lol:     

There's still some time to see if she'll record shows, too early to tell I think.

Nicole looks great in the second teaser as well. She really knows how to give off that arrogant  but subtle and confident look.

That's the big question. Articles came out saying that Gyuri and Nicole "had other schedules" so they couldn't attend the Radio Star filming but we all know Nicole was at a book store, she had free time :lol:       

There's still some time to see if she'll record shows, too early to tell I think.    

Nicole looks great in the second teaser as well. She really knows how to give off that arrogant  but subtle and confident look.

Makes me wonder if Nicole's schedule is free by choice, or is this DSP's doing?  I would like to think that she's not appearing on shows because she doesn't want to, not because DSP is neglecting Cole.

Although I would love to see more of her on varieties, if it's her choice not to appear then I'm fine with it.  But like you said, still too early to tell.

1 person likes this

Makes me wonder if Nicole's schedule is free by choice, or is this DSP's doing?  I would like to think that she's not appearing on shows because she doesn't want to, not because DSP is neglecting Cole.  

Although I would love to see more of her on varieties, if it's her choice not to appear then I'm fine with it.  But like you said, still too early to tell.

think its her own choice..there no way DSP neglactg her, i remember her saying 'a lil-bit fobia to appear in variety shows'.. :)

["Damaged Lady" MV Trailor]

4N1.jpg

4N2.jpg

:catwalk:

Nicole The Queen Version Sketch:

Hiqnmxq.jpg

cr | takatakamaruko

Nicole doesn't look too bad with that mushroom wig on :lol:

I hope the girls do wear the wigs and upload a vid once they get number 1 :)

3 people like this

I just saw Runaway perf from Quiz on Korea and I really like it :D  She looks really good there and her hair looks really good with those extensions :D Love Cole's rap part :lol2:

Not being biased (:lol:)  but Cole's rap was also my favorite part and her body waves are always on point :)

I just saw Runaway perf from Quiz on Korea and I really like it :D  She looks really good there and her hair looks really good with those extensions :D Love Cole's rap part :lol2:

oh yeah i just watched the fancam, and loove the performance, overall its really great but the highlights for me was the part of Nicole's second verse rap (the  one where she walks up front with the dancers)...it looks so boss ^^

tumblr_msf4f2tCZp1ql0xjyo3_250.giftumblr_msf4f2tCZp1ql0xjyo2_250.gif

tumblr_msf4f2tCZp1ql0xjyo1_250.giftumblr_msf4f2tCZp1ql0xjyo4_250.gif

^^^ that's my fav part too!!  Her rap was totally different from what she usually does.  It was like, sexified.

^^^I know I'm waiting too.  Guess I'll just have to do it seeing how no one else will.

kxQLnUO.gif  SlfK78A.gif  zJBXnSh.gif

COHLFvr.gif  1rAS1E3.gif  ogNykti.gif

UMJUtwg.gif  GaRh9md.gif  tpQL7rd.gif

XLfmrmE.gif  pojvPKY.gif  vWd9Ivn.gif

NKTQYdZ.gif  oZHkBc5.gif  SM5Anwu.gif

yAubYPo.gif

1 person likes this

^soooo much NICOLE <3 LOVE IT :)

and LOL for the guy who got shove by Nicole with a bread or cupcake

^^^ I know isn't it great, all that sexy Cole? lol.  It's all of her cuts from the full MV

That sexy black suit.  Pant suits just aren't going to look the same to me anymore.

["Damaged Lady" MV]

N_008.jpg

N_010.jpg

N_032.jpg

N_033.jpg

N_034.jpg

N_035.jpg

N_036.jpg

N_045.jpg

N_051.jpg

N_084.jpg

N_085.jpg

N_086.jpg

090.jpg

093.jpg

:accomplished:

@oppa thanks for the awesome caps.

Ok is she just super ripped and those are ab lines I see, or is that a wire?  I'm going to say it's the former and not the latter?

201309021603551131_1.jpg