• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
edr49890

[Nicori] Official Full Bloom Comeback Topic

123 posts in this topic

Thanks for all the caps and gifs :D  Cole looks awesome at the MV, love her parts and she just looks so good :wub:  And the performance at the showcase is really really good, love it :D

WFWcno1.jpg

Pics from the Showcase

w2IzDgl.jpg

ooGpV97.jpg

AByX0HX.jpg

IS2o3zD.jpg

xyJuMJY.jpg

Fe1VEGz.jpg

x41pPI8.jpg

rO9hAVT.jpg

ptAup8C.jpg

Edited by firewater07

That suit costume definitely goes into her custome hall of fame.

I agree with you on that. Amazing Nicole, being amazing.

anything can go with Nicole :) that how amazing she is :)

Looks very arrogant, sexy, slim, S line, very fitting with Nicole  :geminluv:  :geminluv:

I kind of like the mushroom wig hehe looks unique and cute to me also maybe cause it wasn't in the whole length of the vid :P

Cole is freekin cool in all of those outfits <333

Nicole look beautiful for the Runaway performance, I thought she looked like an actress :lol:

QxDssOQ.jpg

FoEB32m.jpg

CWrgabe.jpg

1 person likes this

What I especially love from damaged lady mv was the starts where everyone was having a date and puts an expression. When its Nicole I think it's truly just her face lol :)) no act in it. Just her real expression. Love it.

What I especially love from damaged lady mv was the starts where everyone was having a date and puts an expression. When its Nicole I think it's truly just her face lol :)) no act in it. Just her real expression. Love it.

BMIP6EC.jpg

cr | tumblr (I think)

She looks confused XD

1 person likes this

That's the cutest confused face I've ever seen.  

She looked great during the "Runaway" performance.  Will they be performing that anymore on other music shows?  

Is it just me or is Nicole not up front as much as other performances this time around?  I always have to struggle to find her lol.  Maybe it's the camera.

Edited by goldfish524

32KqW3D.jpg

lEqFJg2.jpg

Cole looks so hot in MuBank's perf hahahha Love her walking in with her hands in her pocket and first part of the song :wub:

kwEbFAB.gif

credit as tagged naekkeojiyoung@tumblr

Edited by firewater07
1 person likes this

^^^^ Yeah that boss walk of hers was sooooo sexy.  the Mbank outfits were probably their most masculine one yet.  They were as covered up as Mormons, but somehow they were still really sexy looking.  That's just the Kara magic I guess. 

Only thing to say is...

ibjFjfxux8ksRH.gif

^^^That stripped outfit makes her look like a mob boss, a really hot and sexy mob boss

i really liked todays performance of runaway ~ especially the PURPLE DRESSES @_@ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wonder if she liked it too coz its purple xD !!

nicole really looked amazing in the pin stripped suit !! she really fits this concept well !!

igNoShLjsaZKZ.gif

iJ0pzuQWJ6cqy.gif

2 people like this

Day 2: BTS of Damaged Lady MV Making:

X4TdSK2.jpg

Nicole get really excited while monitoring~ :) 

2W2IKhc.jpg

Nicole acting mad to her boyfriend. Her angry expression is quite cute, isn't it? 

Translated by yooniqda_

13.09.11. Show Championship:

Nh5WWzL.jpg

hx9kmcf.jpg

xkaih8b.jpg

TkpysE8.jpg

1 person likes this

^ (See confused Damaged Lady video dinner pic)

I think Gyuri played a trick on her and told her that they were going out to eat. When they got there, Nicole was like "Why all the cameras?" Then Gyuri explained that they were really making a video and Nicole was like "So we aren't going to eat!!!!"

^ (See Nicole acting mad to her boyfriend pic)

That's not Nicole acting, that's Nicole trying not to look at the food.

Edited by ilovekaramorethanthebeatles
1 person likes this

That upset face is so friggin CUTE!  ^^^^^I agree, I think she's upset because she can't eat food that's right in front of her.

That upset face is so friggin CUTE!  ^^^^^I agree, I think she's upset because she can't eat food that's right in front of her.

Nicole and food jokes...they never get old...and soon, tuna in the shoutbox jokes will never get old either.

Photos of Nicole from Incheon Korean Music Wave:

lBJeqhe.jpg

oWC77Xp.jpg

M53pHpo.jpg

8ksqmnX.jpg

cr | as tagged.

1 person likes this

our nicole is as beautiful, hot and amazing as ever. thanks for the pics @mae !