[2013.08.16] Ready to return with Korean title "Can't become a lady"

sarah k

KARA, who is getting ready for a comeback, is gaining attention with its title song that's in Korean.    DPS Media revealed on the 16th that KARA' new album title song will be in Korean - "Can't become a lady" ("숙녀가 못 돼").
KARA who is returning their activities to Korea since 1 year ago, has made comebacks previously all in English titles such as "Rock U," Pretty Girl," Mister," "Step", and "Pandora."    Also, previous titles have been only 2 or 3 syllables long, but this coming title song "Can't become a lady" is 5 syllables long (in Korean), which has been gaining attention from the fans. the fans' attentions.    After learning that KARA's title song will be in Korean this time, people are responding "KARA's new attempt," "I'm looking forward to how KARA will make their comeback," "Their title songs have been so similar in the past, but this is new." 

mt_1376632563_1055964968_0.jpg

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130816n16951

Translation by: sarah k @ karaholic 

• Like 3

Wow, I'm really looking forward to this comeback. ;; The concept somewhat reminds me of The First Blooming, which is my fave Kara album, and I really hope this album has at least a bit of R & B influence because I really love Kara with those types of songs ❤❤

• Like 1

More mature style with long titles (¿); maybe is a new age in the group, restarting with her debut style. Now, they are more experienced and more popularity, now is the time for changes and explore concepts.

Can't wait to listen the new songs.

Yeah they have totally changed in terms of maturity and looks. Lets see what these awesome girls have prepared for us :)

The boyish concept may reminds their debut album concept but I have the feeling that it will be something very different because it seems DSP is trying new things starting from the promotion of this new album.

Can't wait.. few more days until Runaway comes out and then just a few more weeks until Can't Be a Lady. Hopefully we will get an official title too, I've heard "Can't Become A Lady", "Can't Be A Lady", "Damaged Lady", etc.. lol

It looks like their debut concept but I'm sure KARA and DSP have something up their sleeves for the fans like us!

Great to see how they've gone full circle and now going to -kind of- retry the concept, albeit the 2013 way. :D

KARA FIGHTING!

What I'd like to know is what the title is in Korean, because I can't read Hangul and I'd love to know. So I'd be grateful if some angel would translate the Hangul to Romaji for me.

What I'd like to know is what the title is in Korean, because I can't read Hangul and I'd love to know. So I'd be grateful if some angel would translate the Hangul to Romaji for me.

Hahah for sure! 

It's "sook-nyuh-ga mot dweh." 

Hahah for sure!   

It's "sook-nyuh-ga mot dweh." 

Thank you! Whenever I see a title in Korean I instantly wanna know how it's pronounced.