[COMEBACK] Full Bloom - Damaged Lady - Fan Support Guide

iammai

I'm opening this discussion for us to have a guide to help KARA for this comeback:  

: 카라 : KARA
: 숙녀가 못 돼 : Can't Be A Lady (Damaged Lady)
: 둘 중에 하나 : Runaway

First two are no brainers:  

#1 - Buy the album (!!!) If you plan to buy via YesAsia, please use Karaholic's link. It would also be nice if you refrain from sharing download links for the whole album. Check to see if the sales will add to Hanteo (YesAsia and GMarket does). That's quite important. Physical sales may not have a big bearing on the Music Shows, but it does earn more for KARA and DSP.

#2 - Watch the MV on Youtube - create a playlist (F5, Replay, Youtuberepeaters DO NOT WORK). Refresh your browser cache after about 50 repeats. Clear/Remove from your YT Watch History. Also watch it thru iMBC and Gaon. If you have a blog, add this to the top. It will autoplay the video for every visitor. It might be annoying so don't hide it so that visitors can pause the vid.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_vHw17-zFa4?autoplay=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#3 - Vote! - I know, we're one of the laziest fandom in terms of voting. But if they lose because of the lack of votes, we have no one to blame but ourselves and we don't want that, do we? Let's make our votes count on the charts that matter.
SMS Voting is counted per phone number, so it really doesn't cost much for that one SMS to M!Countdown (text "카라" to +82-2-2566) and one SMS to MuCore (text "KARA" to +82-2-0505) and one SMS to Inkigayo (text "카라" to +82-2-1245).

M!Countdown
DAILY - Fri(11am)-Mon(9am) KST
Get more than one ID (Max 10 per IP)

(MNet Korea) http://mnet.mnet.interest.me/NProgram/mcountdown2/MCountDownVote.asp
(MNet Japan) http://jp.mnet.com/m_count/vote.m?mcdMenuId=menu2_1
(MNet Global) http://mwave.interest.me/mcountdown/vote.m

Show Music Champion
DAILY - 3 votes per ID
how to sign up on MelOn
Vote Link http://www.melon.com/cds/musicstory/ontv/web/ontv_listVote.htm?classKey=SCHM

Inkigayo via M&TV Talk app ~ one vote a week | tutorial

DAILY ~ Sports Chosun Musician Power Ranking (Click yellow button) | Sports Seoul MusicStar (Click the star) | Melon Chart Battle (login to vote) ~
Also vote for Karaholic in the MWave K-Pop Fan Club Awards, you may vote ONCE per day: http://mwave.interest.me/site/list.m?&artist=KARA&page=    

#4 - Build the hype by searching on Search portals - by having them trend on Search portals, ordinary Koreans will be curious and might download the song adding to the Digital sales. It will also help if we unanimously search at certain times (i.e. after a music show performance, after a tv guesting, every 12noon lolz). Check the shoutbox for the term that's trending for the day/event.
~ Naver | Daum | Nate | Melon ~
If you want to be lazy, use this site and have it cycle for 301-400 secs (That's roughly every 5 mins, but it's nice to not set it too exact lest you be tagged as spam).

#5 - Build the hype on SNS (Twitter, FB, me2day, IG) - use the tags #KARA #카라 #숙녀가못돼
Twitter: Do not use a tag after another (ie I like #KARA #숙녀가못돼) because it'll be considered a spam. Instead write words in between (ie I love #KARA and their latest song #숙녀가못돼 is the best).
Gaon Social Chart: Sign up to Gaon and add points to KARA's Social Chart (tutorial and tips from another site).
me2day: Make sure to click the me2 for all KARA official me2day post. Let it make it to the top stories.
FB: Follow KARA's official FB page. Like their posts. FB now has hashtags, use it.

But after this, what else can we do? Please add what you know we can do to help.

(Unsure - if anyone can verify please do)
Streaming Music Online (the 1 minute sample) every hour for Digital Streaming points - some say it adds to the digital streaming, some say it doesn't. It doesn't take much of your time, so it wouldn't hurt to do this. Clear cache before/after doing this for the hour.
Bugs | Melon | Olleh Music | MNet | Soribada | Daum | Monkey3
Korean proxy sites: list 1 list 2 - some say to use a Korean proxy to make the streaming count. I've read somewhere that if you stream on Naver with a foreign IP, it'll be a deduction instead of adding to the points.
This Streaming on Bugs using Facebook acct tutorial shows you need to change your IP. And if you do it this way, the streaming will definitely count. But it's 1 FB account for a 1-day pass, so use it wisely. I'd say use it for CBAL than Runaway.

UT9bp2r.png

Notes on Ranking Systems

KBS Music Bank[/indent]

65% - Digital sales
20% - Broadcast time (it does not include radio)
10% - Viewer’s choice
5% - Physical sales

SBS Inkigayo

Digital Sales - 60%
SNS - 35% (Gaon Social Chart tips from another site)
Pre-voting - 5%
Live voting - 10%
MBC Music Core

60% - Digital sales
10% - Physical sales
10% - Youtube views*
10% - Board of viewers' vote / Pre-voting
10% - SMS vote

*Note on Youtube views:
Only views on youtube via MBC official website will be counted
1. Go to http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/musiccore/musiclist/index.html
2. Find KARA. Click on the pink tv icon on the right and get the view counted. 1 view per IP

Mnet MCountdown

50% - Digital sales
20% - Age preference
10% - Physical sales
10% - Live show preference on Mnet
5% - Global fan votes
5% - SMS voting (Only for top 3)
MBC Show Champion

45% Digital sales (Melon)
10% Physical sales (Hanteo)
15% Broadcast Points
15% Ranking from professionals in music industry
15% Points on MBC music broadcast

• Like 15

Wah, Digital sales is more than 50% for music bank. They should put at least 10% physical sales. Dx Thanks for making this guide, mai :3

How does the twitter part of the calculation work? Like, if someone tweets out KARA?

I'll definitely be replaying the music video if it helps.

• Like 1

With the power of 60 cents I believe you can Download through iTunes (does that count in digital sales?)   

Thanks for the info, will look forward into this ^^

iTunes downloads count financially to the sales, but not to the Digital Sales charts that the music shows use.

I was just thinking about how to help the girls this time around and here it is. Let's do it guys, let's give them a clean sweep of all the shows. Let's get them a few more triple crown to add to their list. Though competition might be stiff but we can do it. I'm quite surprise that digital took up so much percentage for Music Bank, I would've thought physical would be more of their route. Guess not.