[2009.02.25] Rumors/Gossip/Slander...Female Idol Singers' "Sufferings"

tinggg

21amipl.jpg

"Even if they're incredibly popular, isn't this a bit too serious?"

Female idol singers receive a lot of pain when everything goes a bit too far.

Group Kara's member Koo Hara was hit hard in her alleged "Pension Incident." Earlier this month pictures of "Hara's boyfriend" showed up on a portal site, which received a ton of bashing online. During the fan meeting on the 22nd at KwangWoon University, there were even lustful messages saying "next time the have a fan meeting they should wear XXX" that were exposed.

SNSD's Taeyeon revealed her dorm life on SBS's <Lee JaeRyong and Jung EunAh's Good Morning> on the 24th which got netizens talking. On the 25th on one of the popular internet community sites, messages came pouring in regarding Taeyeon's undergarments. This became and overly-interested topic amongst some male netizens.

It's something that isn't any different between any of the female idol singers. Naturally the more popular you become, the more there will be rumors circulating endlessly. Since anything can get posted on the internet, these malicious rumors are overflowing on the internet. Even though the management understand the circumstances, it's basically impossible to put out any countermeasures.

"In the past singers were able to be more private with their lives, but nowadays fans want to see the images of the stars away from the stage. Whether or not things are accurate, it's become popular to spread rumors around the internet."

Netizens have created a serious expense for the artists. People are worried that "as popular as they are, this is way too serious," and "male fans have gone too far."

Link: http://www.kukinews.com/news2/article/view...p;code=41181111

Tip-Off: Mae

Translated by: Tinggg @ KARAholic.com

Take out with full credits. Do not add in or remove the credit line.

yea it's too much.. to purposely do that to these female idol singers who are young btw is so disgusting and really overboard.. i'm more worried for the girls b/c it's really a serious thing to deal with and being young and popular is difficult in itself but to have all this stuff pop is really too much.. and too personal..

thanks tinggg.

male fans are crossing the line eh? i hope that ufo message is not from one of Kamilia, because it's really disrespectful. i think this is why we rarely get to see the girls' dorm too. other than their selfcams..

DSP wants to give them more/respect their privacy?

anyway, Hara & Taeyeon should really kick those perverts' butts. lol

thanks ting! :D

these kinds of people are too bad~ they make people misunderstand other fanboys... bad bad...

they should have use their mouths in a useful way... GET A LIFE at least people! :D

thanks for the translation anyway

what the heck?! aren't they too much? talking about undergarments eh... so eww!

aish, Hara and TaeYeonnie, fighting! you can do it...

but I do agree, the more popular you are, the more rumors will come out..

ah... theyre so annoying... but what can we do -.-'' nothing much .. only support the girls :lol:

Fighting !!!

I can't understand them : how can they do such things ?

Sometimes I just wonder if they have problems in their lives to spend time to destroy and hurt people like that. But as it said in the article, that also shows the popularity of the victims.

Poor girls....

Some fanboys are really exceeding their limit...

Even about these personal stuffs they even take interest...

Especially these girls are still of a young age...

Fighting Girls!!!

Thank you for the translations Tinggg onni and for the tip off Mae onni ^^

I mean some fans want to know what their fav groups are like off stage just bcs they want to see who they really are, but some people DO go WAYYYY too far. The whole pension incident affected Hara so much :D And she did nothing! She had clothes on and everything, why would fanboys say such things :/

Anyways, Hara + Kara fighting!! She's getting happier, hopefully this is all behind her :D

Crazy fans and netizens scare the hell out of me. At the same time, I pity them for being so pathetic as they pay all their attention on people they don't personally know. Or even if they do know each other, they are just being a total stalker.

I can't believe they said that about Kara! Some stupid netizen creates a rumor and although it has already been cleared that it was false, they still believe it's true. What do they want? A time machine to go back in time to make sure that Hara was on vacation with her friends? Then again, I wouldn't put it past them to come back to the present and admit that they are wrong. ASDFHJKL;

As for the whole incident about Taeyeon, that's freaky. Like LSM admits, most of SNSD fans are older men and that they are targeting more towards that age group. Imagine all those old men talking about her undergarments make me feel like protecting her, despite the fact that I am not into the group. It's even worse when it can be an old man who's your grandfather or father .. Okay, I won't say anything because it will only be more disturbing to think too much about this!

i don't know about SNSD but Kara's fan should be loving Kara for their cuteness not from twisted pervert angle. To love someone, you should care and adore them. These msg was ugly and should never be heard by the girls it is really ruining male's fan reputation.

honestly.

yes some male fans have gone too far. some haven't. i wished these.. not to be mean or anythng... but perverted male fans stop. this is way too serious. they've gone really far. i guess like my cousing said... our generation is really changing...

i feel sad for hara and taeyeon.. all these rumors..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...