[2009.02.25]

hopelesshong

I really hope they could reach number 1 this time with Honey.

I'm totally in love with Honey : the song and also the concept,they are indeed so pure and pretty.

I'm happy that Honey could attrack a more large base of listeners.

Even my sister who usually doesn't like kpop falls for Honey.

Not only Han Seung Yeon has been touched by incidents. For example the bad rumor around Hara with all this photos on the net or the mistake on their come-back stage on inkigayo when they switch Nicole and JiYoung name.

they better get number 1 with Honey... this song is receiving a lot of love and it's really climbing charts :lol:

i think the "failures" might be due to the fact that KARA is rising at a slower pace than what the public

might be used too and they don't really consider or put as much of an effort

to double check their names or even mention "scandals"... i don't know if that's right but who knows..

soon KARA won't have to deal with this hopefully... it's not hard lol

thanks peter :lol:

there are always ups and downs. it's the downs that make them where they are today right?

i'm sure the editors will be careful at putting down Seungyeon's name this time. lol

haha, i hope they will finally get that number 1 with Honey too! it's attracting people of all ages!

positive outlook everytime! :D

thanks peter! :D

I hope they receive the number 1 spot! They deserve it and Kara have a lot of talents. I am glad that people are starting to take notice of them though. They have been underestimated before, and it is really due to the fact that DSP does not promote their artists as much as other companies (ahem* like throwing them onto every show that airs). Like I wrote on Seungyeon's picture, "2009 is Kara's year!".