[2013.08.21] KARA reveals 'Runaway' audio, a collaboration with JYP's composer

sarah k

KARA's Runaway MV is receiving a lot of attention. 

On the 21st, if you follow DSP Media, you'll know that the single "Runaway" has been revealed online. It's known that "One of the Two (Runaway)" is one of the songs from the 4th album that is to release in September. KARA members are planning to show a new transformation as they take on the blues genre for the first time. KARA has attracted the public's eye when they revealed the audio and music video. In the music video, there are highlight clips from the SBS drama "That Winter, the Winds Blow" by Kyutae Kim producer where each KARA member plays the role of main character. 

Those who have seen the music video already have replied, "KARA's One of the Two [Runaway], looking forward to the music," "KARA's One of the Two [Runaway], what kind of music would it be?" and "All four members are so pretty." 

10000377782.jpg    

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130821n36347

Translation by: sarah k @ karaholic 

All four members??? I'm sure Cole is a member too lol. But I'm glad it got the public's attention! e_e I didn't know it was a collab with one of JYP composers lol. Song ish AWESOME and so unique, I love it! Haha, thanks for the translation!

All four members??? I'm sure Cole is a member too lol. But I'm glad it got the public's attention! e_e I didn't know it was a collab with one of JYP composers lol. Song ish AWESOME and so unique, I love it! Haha, thanks for the translation!

haha you're right, Nicole is pretty too! For sure!   

It's probably cuz there's only four of the members photos shown in the screen captures. =[  

• Like 1

B-but...there are five members! LOL I'm pretty sure they were a bit confused. Anyway, i'm glad that DSP and KARA made a collaboration with a different composer. I love Sweet Tune but I think that since this comeback is different that the other, maybe a change in their musical style will be better.

correction: all *five members are so pretty.

anywho, i absolutely love this song! while i was listening to it, i got goosebumps. so serious haha. but i'm so glad that this song is in their range, it's perfect.not to high as compared to their previous songs. (hoping can't be lady isn't high. sweetunes songs usually are..) and i love how they added rap to it. hara nailed it! hopefully they can perform this song for their comeback stage also! :) this album is going to be awesome! :D

B-but...there are five members! LOL I'm pretty sure they were a bit confused. Anyway, i'm glad that DSP and KARA made a collaboration with a different composer. I love Sweet Tune but I think that since this comeback is different that the other, maybe a change in their musical style will be better.

Yes, totally! Sweet Tune has composed their songs since like... forever, and while we owe those guys a lot, a different kind of sound would really spice up their comeback. I can really feel Full Bloom is gonna be a big one, is it just me? <3 

• Like 1

Seeing the result I"m glad DSP have collaborated with a new composer in order to try a new sound because 'Runaway' has become one of my favorite KARA songs. I love Sweet Tune but It feel so refreshing to listen to some new materials sometimes. I really hope the album will keep this kind of sound because it is just perfect.