• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gd5

[Jingly] Do you like Jiyoung's bangs ?

159 posts in this topic

I'm always envious of how perfect Jiyoung's bangs look. It looks really great on her but I think Jing looks good in pretty much every hairstyle.

I still love straight bangs on her the most though 8D

In my opinion she looks good with and and will continue to look good without bangs.

Hot girls look hot regardless.

It suits her, but she looks fresh without bangs just like Nicole. I guess it depends on one's preference. If she doesn't like bangs, maybe she shouldn't have them. Probably because they get annoying after time? I know I sometimes feel that way.

with or without bangs,she still cute !! :wub: :wub: :wub:

but i prefer with bangs

hahaha

geez, with or without i always like her. now and forever whatever i takes :w00t: dont be like my friend, she betrayal her idol and change to the other idol. :thumbdown:

jiyoung still looks great and cute with or without the bangs ^^

she uses them as she wishes! lol ^^

I like the bangs! With the full bangs and side-swept bangs, she looks so adorable!!! :eyelove:

i like her bangs! it suits her well! i wanna have bangs like her too but it make my face look weird! i'm soo jealous of her!

Maybe her bangs getting into her eyes, so she swept them by the side? But oh well, no matter what she's still the cutesy among them all!

i love all of her hairstyle with bangs, without bangs, horse tail , bob ( is jiyoung ever use bob hairstyle yet ? ) :D

I actually like her bangs, those straight full ones, not the curled ot swept to the side, it makes her look more youthful and playful lol..

But she's growing them out now, they're kinda long, now she looks more gorgeous than cute

I think she looks extremely cute with her bangs during the jumping era. It makes her look very cute and pretty at the same time!

Generally, I don't like girls showing their bangs. I'm not sure why, maybe it just doesn't fit my taste. So including Jiyoung, I like her better without bangs than with bangs. :)

Bangs can get annoying and often when they take self-pictures they're in their dorm or something so they don't need to doll themselves up that much. So yarh...

To be honest, In all concepts they've been through I never felt dissatisfied about jing's hair so for this one :thumbup1:I LOVE JING

Edited by paolo_g11

I love it...

she looks cute and innocent with bangs...

she also look great without bangs...

i think it would be better if its only side bang not a full one cause her eyebrows are also have it cute side

yes i like her bangs she makes them look good

and i usually never like straight bangs like that.