[2013.08.28] Seungyeon and Hara's blood health's like a 30 years old

sarah k

On KBS2 show "Vitamin" aired on the 28th for the 500th show, many people came on for each category and concept of "10 years younger! 10 years longer! Special Gift" regarding urinary, cardiovascular, endocrine, teeth, cancer, bone health and more.    On this day, MC Hweejae Lee and Jiwon Eun and other participants have taken their pulses, blood tests, ultrasound, and blood health age, but the blood health age results of Seungyeon Han and Hara Goo were shocking.      It was revealed that Hara Goo's issue was probably because "I don't eat my meals on time due to the busy schedule and there's no flexibility," and Seungyeon shared "I thought my results would be somewhat bad because of my irregular lifestyle and habits. From now on, I'll try hard to change my eating habits and lifestyle to overcome [my current conditions]."    On this day, Dr. Namshik Jung from Shinchon Severance Hospital advised Seungyeon and Hara the following after reviewing their results. "The reader that reads the artery's speed that checks the elasticity of the blood vessels shows that there is a slight hardening of the arteries of Seungyeon Han and Hara Goo. The blood's health age can improve so they need to focus on their lifestyle from now on." 

20130828_1377674781_58504400_1.jpg

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130828n27235

Translation: sarah k @ karaholic 

Not surprising considering their line of work. They should really take better care of themselves, your health is the most important thing in the world afterall.

BUt this is the price that people who work in the entertainment insdustry have to pay.

Although all of you guys here said that you are not surprise, I am actually surprised though. Yeah I know that the amount of work and demands on Kara are high in the music industry or entertainment industry. What I am surprised is by the extent of Hara and Seungyeon is affected by this in terms of her health. There is alot of work that they go through but as to  how they face and react to it is anybody guess as I never live in their bodies.

Another thing that surprised me is on the surface just looking at Hara and Seungyeon they look so beautiful, pretty and said hold the standard of beauty that many wanted. Under the surface they may not be so healthy after all. Why that surprises me? Because I would assume automatically that them being beautiful they are healthy.  Seungyeon look remarkably young despite the article here saying her body is probably in her 30s. I guess this article does highlight alot of thing that we might know and the heavy assumption that I or others may have.