[2009.02.26] Hello, we are Kara!

tinggg

weee.jpg

Female idol group Kara's (Park Gyuri, Nicole, Han Seungyeon, Koo Hara, Kang Jiyoung) star photoshoot filming site occurred on at 4:30pm on the 26th at a cafe in Seoul.

5-member group Kara's photoshoot is titled <Sweet Melody in First Love>, and in it not only can you see Kara's cute and lively images, but also their images of young, innocent girls who have fallen in love for the first time.

SS501 member Kim Kyujong makes a special appearance for this "first-love concept," modeling as Kara's school sunbae (elder student).

UPDATE: 3/2/2009

Since it was a different concept for Kara and there was more acting skills required, it's said that with Kim Kyujong as the lead, Kara members were able to film more naturally.

Starhwabo.com said, "Kara's members naturally have a lot of aegyo (cuteness), so smiles never left the studio while filming. Especially while the members were doing their solo shoots, all the other members stayed at the filming site so that the member that was filming would never feel tired. They would support each other by helping each other come up with poses, which really reflected the strong bond of friendship between the members."

Link: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200902261828041010 and http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200903021223341010

Tip-Off: Mae

Translated by: Tinggg @ KARAholic.com

Take out with full credits. Do not add in or remove the credit line.

thank you tinggg..

i was kind of in shock that they'd have a press conference for this photo shoot

but like also pose for pictures? lol.. like a mini photo shoot for the press lol

so funny and i thought it was uber odd lol

but where are the other pictures? lol.. i guess they'll release them on a time line or something lol

edit: wait, photobook.. like for purchase? ..

i assumed it was like the other starhwabo shoots where they'd just release the pics online but an actual book? lol..

edit: wait, photobook.. like for purchase? ..

i assumed it was like the other starhwabo shoots where they'd just release the pics online but an actual book? lol..

lolol i was wondering the same thing.

are the pictures going to be published in an actual, tangible booklet?

aww, "fallen in love for the first time"

hehe that's so cute (:

thanks ting! <333

Starhwabo.com said, "Kara's members naturally have a lot of aegyo (cuteness), so smiles never left the studio while filming. Especially while the members were doing their solo shoots, all the other members stayed at the filming site so that the member that was filming would never feel tired. They would support each other by helping each other come up with poses, which really reflected the strong bond of friendship between the members."

aww.. seriously that is sooo sweet of them, even though i'm not surprised one bit but to hear accounts from others who also notice.. this is way awesome :D

KARA JJANG!!

thanks tinggg.. sorry about the slight confusion (?) XD

Especially while the members were doing their solo shoots, all the other members stayed at the filming site so that the member that was filming would never feel tired.

i feel the kara love! :D :D

omg so cute. hehe.

i love how they always support each other.

they're like a family <3