Favourite song from KARA's 4th Album [Full Bloom]

paul2227

What is you favourite songs in KARA's Full Bloom  

60 members have voted

1. 1. First

2. 2. Second

3. 3. Third

What was your 3 favourite song from Full Bloom and why?

my ones are

Runaway, I really love the smooth flow of the whole song and its refreshing to hear

Damaged Lady, It's a really catchy song :)

then 2Night it has a good beat and it makes me happy :)

Because I love them <3

1. Smoothie- My type of relaxing song~ Loveeeee the chorus part! Hehe made this my song when it was just in preview XD

2. Runaway- Acoustic with soothing voices! <3

3. 1+1- Nice upbeat melody, it's just too awesome!

• Like 1

1. Runaway - LOVE the melody/acoustic instrumental; our girls sound so sophisticated (a bit different from their usual songs); love cole's rap ^_^
2. Damaged Lady - I really like the music video (everyone looks sooo pretty); really liking the electric guitar parts and i feel like its not as high pitched as their past songs? 
3. Smoothie - Love their vocals here, really cute but already a lot more mature sounding than their past album filler songs

1. Damaged Lady - You can really hear their more improved voice than ever, and it's really sophisticated

2. Runaway - I really felt the sadness of the song even though I can't understand the lyrics, I can feel it through their natural voice

3. 1+1 - the nice melody and cute tune got my ears immediately

• 2 weeks later...

Runaway is flawless.. even though I know that groups always go with upbeat songs, it was title-track material.

Damaged Lady is good, it's a Kara song.. even non-Kamilia should be able to recognized it. I like it, I like how strong it is and I like the image revolving it most of all. Kara oppa were fabulous ^^

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...