[Nicori] 5 Things I Love About Nicole

yokesim

Only five? :P

1. The smile!

2. Great figure, body shape and so devotion? in workout

3. Outgoing personality makin' ppl laugh

4. Pure, true emotions, she never pretends/acts

5. Strong will, following her dreams (16 year old girl went to foreign country to become singer..)

• 1 month later...

The first reason I love her is, because she is Nicole, Jung Nicole...........

2. Confident and brave (since 2007 although she had no friends, but she came through it with the other members bravely)

3. Determine and strong (although she was not well in communicate before that, she kept on trying hard, also, nothing can defeat her)

4. Appearance and personality (she can be cute, sexy, beautiful, smart, child-like, smile-eyes, she is also caring and warmful)

5. Of course her talent in dancing and singing!!!

Jung Nicole, smile always, rapper, fighting singer, ambitious, Together, Forever, 5........... FIGHTING!!!

5 Things I love about Nikori? o3o

There's lots of things but I guess I can list off 5...

1.) Her love of food, pretty self explanatory, she's not ashamed to eat and I admire that, most of the idols in K-Pop I like and I have food in common.  

2.) Her personality, she gives off this calm aura.

3.) She's emotionally strong and I look up to her for that, I'm a very emotional person and it doesn't take much for me to cry, and Nicole hates crying in front of people, I feel like if I did meet her or was close to her, she could help me with that side of me.

4.) Her voice, that's also self explanatory, her voice is just lovely... especially when she sings in English.

5.) Her appearance, she can be cute, beautiful and over flowing with charisma, I don't really like using the word 'sexy' but she can be like that too...

:thankful:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

5 I love about Nicole:

1.) Her bright personality

2.) Cuteness and I guess you can say sexiness

3.) She just seems so nice and caring!

4.) Her Smile- We all know that when Cole smiles or laughs, you can help but join her!

5.) Her English or her Shik shin mode

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

1. Her optimism. I really like how she's always still positive no matter what challenges she faces. 

2. Her perseverance. Especially, her perseverance to achieve such a healthy and fit body!! 

3. Her smile. I love how her smile looks really genuine all the time, like it isn't forced or anything. And her smile is really contagious. 

4. Her energy. The way she makes performances so lively all the time!! Really makes their performances very fun to watch. 

5. Her sincerity. I love how she always reflects and always thanks fans, her members and her family. She's always really appreciative of people. 

1. Personality. when nicole just being nicole she look pure and not fake. Even when she got less screen time in variety cause she didn't talk or do anything to attract attentions but i like her that way. Also the way she usually support her friends, i love this kind of friend.

2. She's a hardworker. I mean not everyone can be hardworking. Since I'm a lazy bum i really admire those who always work hard and stay positive despite all the hardship.

3.Stage presence. When she's on stage nicole just overflow with charisma! On top of that she's an all rounder.

4.I think she's smart

5. Her smile. So pretty!

Edited by NoorAsz

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

5 unique things that defines Nicole: 

1. skills as a cook (and baker)
  2. being multilingual & fluent in three
  3. smart and outstanding fashion sense
  4. being a totally awesome game show translator on SGB
  5. outstanding dancer and singer