[2013.09.11] Variety Show to Documentary... KARA's concept is tears?

sarah k

KARA members Hara Goo, Jiyoung Kang, Seungyeon Han burst into tears on a variety show. Viewers who turned on the TV late at night had to watch not a variety show but a documentary like tears.    Seungyeon Han appeared on SBS "Hwasin" and Hara and Jiyoung appeared on MBC "Radio Star" who also shed some tears. The three didn't cause any controversy, but was pointed out that KARA is crying often on shows. Now, there's a joke played out that KARA's concept is "tears."    Seungyeon Han appeared as a guest on "Hwasin" aired on the 10th with Byungwook Kim and Uee and confessed about the anti-fans who have been bothering her and cried. Furthermore, she posted on her SNS towards the anti-fan "If it's disgusting, you don't have to watch. If you don't like it, just leave it alone. Must you tell that to me directly for you to feel satisfied? Thanks for letting me know."    She also shared that "for a long time, someone sent letters with curse words. The person maliciously sent it without a break." She shared about the contents "there are rumors of looking for a place to stay with guys through variety shows and enjoying myself with idol stars.These talks angered me."  Also, Seungyeon shared as she cried "Truthfully, 2 minute after uploading (the SNS post) I regretted it. Usually, I keep these things to myself and cry on my own, but I burst into anger once in a while and these cause misunderstandings."    Truthfully, Seunyeon Han's action on this day isn't surprising. Her tears were caused by the anti-fans and she simply shared her upset feelings." This is different from when Hara Goo and Jiyoung Kang cried on "Radio Star" because of being infuriated by the MC's words or being requested of too much.    
However, it can seem as if KARA is trying to appeal themselves by crying on these variety shows, which can raise antipathetic responses. In continuance, netizens replied "This time KARA is doing these broadcast with tears," "Now Seungyeon Han is crying. Who's next." etc.    Meanwhile, Hara Goo received a sensitive question by the MC on "Radio Star" aired on the 4th and replied "You can't be firm about yourself either, right" and threw a water bottle and even said "[i'm] really upset." Jiyoung Kang also cried after rejecting the MC's request "to show off cute charms (aegyo)."    As controversy arose, Seungyeon Han posted on her Twitter the next day, "I thought hard about how to express my heavy heart all day and now I am finally posting. First, we are sorry for making those who were watching Radio Star feel uncomfortable."    In continuance she shared, "I will reflect upon my unprofessional actions regarding my personal problems. I am sorry and thankful to the MC who took care of us so well during and even after the show and to Jiyoung Park sunbae as well."  She added on, "From now on, we, Seungyeon, Hara, and Jiyoung will show you bright and hard-working images." 

20130911094841808421.jpg    

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130911n09044

Translation by: sarah k @ karaholic

• Like 1

KEEP READING THIS FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT hahaha thank you..

using google translate hahaha..nice you trans it 

but there's part missing? 

edit: nvm ..i am talking different article ..........thank you

Edited by edr49890

Why do I feel that there is more hate hammer coming down on Kara in the future. Jeez last august it was T-ara now Kara? Christ Knetizens need to calm theselves the f@ck down and take a chill pill. Seriously I know they are bored but desperately trying to dissmantle idol groups is just pure and simply lame.

Well no one can put on a mask everyday and be jolly! Gee, it annoys me that so many people are making such huge fuss over Kara crying on shows. So what if? Does it benefit you or anything? They're idols but people too. Wish viewers/fans/whatever would know that!! Ugh, it's so frustrating! This world is too cruel.

Just like us, normal people, being hated so much we would have cried as well..... These idols, they are being hated publicly. The level of sadness + anger is way higher.

As always..... Antis ? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

This entire thing left a bad taste in my mouth. The Knetizens are so irritating. What's worse is I don't think they understand the consequences of what they're doing. The Hallyu wave brought SK to international attention that includes knetizens too. Their bad behavior is turning people off Kpop. Their not helping SK pr either specially with the Incheon games so close.

From Crazy opinion: Underworld

I have strong believe right after all events, i ask my self? maybe this is also a part of DSP plan? since TBH nowadays its really hard to make attention?..    

Because the concept is Damage Lady after all. Lets be real even KARA itself talks about being absent in Kpop Music Industry for along time. since KARA trying their best to JAPAN as KARA not Kpop.  

so In my Idiot Opinion I believe ALL of this incident are just Scripted specially RS incident. and DSP succeeded to make BIG Attention. and RS manage to have Increase Ratings and here we are the JOURNALIST BAD journalist who loves making BIG FUSE, But surprisingly for my OWN OBSERVATION. KARA doesn't gain any anti-fan from this incident actually a lot of people really sympathizing KARA. Yes Hammie story is True and since that shows is also about crying? right? hehe but For my opinion after days of thinking. i believe DSP manage this very well, HAVEN'T you see the pattern?  

GYURI's Mother and Kyuhyun have nice interaction with them? and this hwasin show?

KARA"s issue is not really negative at all. and Its proven already so i'm not really worried anymore.    

REMINDER: Don't TAKE ME seriously with this one

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

KARA also are human beings they got hurt but compared to us every actions they are being watched. The way other people judge KARA is as if they committed a crime. That's why we Kamilias are here to support them whatever other people do to them. KARA Fighting! 

These peoples never understand, being a star is tough. Your every action and words is being watched around the world due to the Hallyu wave (in previous days, only the whole Korea watching it). Sometimes we'll also cry if somebody that we knew is bashing us ! Artists are human beings too. And, they won't keep wearing mask all the time. It's stressed !

LOL The antis think they are "acting" ~ 

Seungyeon, stay strong ! KARA, stay strong ! KAMILIAs will always stay by your side ^ _ ^