[FANCAM] 130913 KARA 4th Album Full Bloom Fansign in Busan

eliza.hara구1

=====================

Jing. she totally KILLED it.. i wonder how SILKY her skin in person ..wanna touch it.. and as for gyuri she's definitely good in person judging the fancam ..makes me PAUSE it many times i'm amaze how beautiful she is ..i really love her RED HAIR with ear piercing she looks COOL.. i'm kind of disappointed to Hammie ..i want to see her to have ear piercing too,,with damage lady performance or i'm just blind? but she also killed it ..totally flawless ..and her expression always the best ..actually when i'm watching her i'm only looking to her lips and imagining if something i can kiss her? as GIFT hehehe sounds?weird Just a joke ..but really i was hoping there is WHOLE body FANCAM version because i wanna see it desperately ... because sometimes FANCAM Shots is best than the Broadcasting shots.. anyway ..i just started my day with GOOD FANCAM that's all ..that's why i decided to UPDATE jiyoung instagram .. hahaha end

anyway ...done watching fancam for fansigning event for full bloom ..and of course KARA as always "HUMBLE" and you can see hammie and hara interaction as always .. first you watch the fancam you can see HARA's attitude very humble and respectful and of course LIVELY as ever ..she looks great with blond hair but one thing i don't understand ..or maybe i just don't like the MIDDLE HAIR STYLE for HARA..i want her HAIR during CITY HUNTER and also PANDORA ERA and for jiyoung seems like She wore SAME dress again or it just me?.. i remember its HER SPONSOR dress i posted here months ago but she looks great with her hair.she really looks Japanese Girl ..her eyes really catchy and attractive .. actually kinda weird ..its JUST fan signing event but they look GREAT than their JAPANESE Promotion for thank you summer love... that's my only complain ..i think i posted here before about their MAKE UP think in JAPAN...Anyone one of you have watch WORLD PEACE CONCERT with KARA? their make up is just bland ..but if you watch their Dream concert participation with STEP and PANDORA..its AWESOME ..back to fancam fan signing event.. the videographer really loves JING ..he always have Good FOCUS for jing.. and i love how k-kamilia giving drinks for JING very nice as always like the old times.. and if skipped to 2:25 hahaha jing aegyo killed me..haha its like THAT's HER PURPOSE ..and its very nice fan service ..so it proves that KARA never change always down to earth ..imagine they have CONCERT event during that day right? and right after that going to fan signing event.. but one thing i notice why DSP does not use E.FAN ..they use ordinary fan..or they event have cooler? huhu poor KARA>.but anyway ..the most important after watching that fan cam ..it proves how playful KARA .. and its like HAMMIE HARA interaction become TRADITION hehehe even fans reqesting it hehehe and if you notice @ 4:27 Kamilia give his album and started to look hammie's face very close hehehe i think he really enjoy it since it's a rare event for KAMILIA ...ok end...