[Show] [ENGLISH SUB] 130904 Seungyeon,Hara & Jiyoung on MBC Radio Star r Episode 343

edr49890

Radio Star Eng Subs. By KShowNow.

RS343_001_15033.png

as CREDIT

I have to share this Link

VISIT the LINK

http://ksn.mx/AS

! If you actually watched the full episode, you know that they weren't the first guests to actually cry and shed their emotions.
To ride on your comment, Jiyoung might've rejected the aegyo offer from Kim Gura not just because it was so awkward after Goo Hara's attack but also of what Kim Gura said prior to her tears. He made a comment that since Jiyoung watched a 19+ movie when she was underaged, she/KARA can be performing in an adult video in Japan. I mean a show's concept can be only taken that far and I can see why she might be uncomfortable because he is WAY older than her and she was scared of him due to his outburst (which was obviously edited out). The BIG thing however is that they try to be good sports and apologized in the end even though they were clearly uncomfortable.

It happens around 6:52.

If an established group like Kara receives this much hate and attention with people saying that they are done for because they were just at their breaking point like a normal human being then I do think I have a legit reason to defend them. Although I'm on their side, I can see why people would think their unprofessional and it's ok I respect that. It's subjective really, however I do think that both sides should recognize that they don't deserve this amount of hate because they are not murderers and drug dealers. They were acting like normal human beings.

BZjlOd_CAAAwEeg.jpg

Edited by edr49890

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...