Kara 4th album FULL BLOOM GIVEAWAY

Lupang

Keep on voting everyone! even though kara is ending their Damaged Lady promotions, as long as you see kara's name on the polls we have to vote! Well as for me, after this I will only use my accounts again on the next comeback. I only visit and vote through this sites because of kara :gemheart:

Gaon 12 votes today http://i.imgur.com/bpKSKfR.png

Mnet 7 votes today http://i.imgur.com/3zOTcQV.png

Show champion voting still down

Melon http://i.imgur.com/ZbM1S4Q.png

Good job everyone! Thank you for voting kara!

• Like 3

Hello all! With KARA's goodbye stage on INKIGAYO, we will be closing this giveaway event.  

Votes from week 1 has been tabulated, and we will be working on week 2 votes. We will announce the winners as soon as all votes are tabulated.  

Please be patient and thanks for everyone's engaging participation!  

May the luck ever be in your favor!

Dear fellow Kamilias,  

The result for Full Bloom Giveaway is out!  

We have selected a total of 6 albums & 6 posters (3 each per week) to give out to our diligent voters for the past 2 weeks.   

Winners for Full Bloom Album (in no particular order):  
2. @KaraHolicHanSeungyeon
3. @sfilicity
4. @iamkimieELLA
5. @Tomolo
6. @Deaththekid

Winners for Full Bloom Poster (in no particular order):  
1. @iamrookie
2. @fishball
3. @eriye9
4. @team kara
5. @k0uki
6. @liih carvalho

Congratulations to all winners! Please message @Lupang to sort out the shipping details for the prizes.

Last but not least, let's give a round of applause to all Karaholic members who have participated in this event!

• Like 10

Dear fellow Kamilias,  

The result for Full Bloom Giveaway is out!  

We have selected a total of 6 albums & 6 posters (3 each per week) to give out to our diligent voters for the past 2 weeks.   

Winners for Full Bloom Album (in no particular order):  

2. @KaraHolicHanSeungyeon

3. @sfilicity

4. @iamkimieELLA

5. @Tomolo

6. @Deaththekid

Winners for Full Bloom Poster (in no particular order):  

1. @iamrookie

2. @fishball

3. @eriye9

4. @team kara

5. @k0uki

6. @liih carvalho

Congratulations to all winners! Please message @Lupang to sort out the shipping details for the prizes.

Last but not least, let's give a round of applause to all Karaholic members who have participated in this event!

Please remember to send me you full address

with name ~ unless u want me to ship it to in ur karaholic name? lol

• Like 2

Congrats to all Kamilia we did really good on this comeback promo (: We're getting more and more organised (: And OMG! first time i win such a precious thing :gemhappy:  Need to check once more if its really my nick there lol Thank You!! Such a lovely beggining of this day (: Promise i will work even harder now to support our girls :nc1:  Thanks!

• Like 2