KARA confessions

Tuna_Aly

Anyone heard of SNSD confessions over at soshified? The idea's the same. Just post your confessions about Kara, what you hate, like, dislike, love, obsess, go crazy, fangirl/fanboy, opinions and secrets about Kara and just for Kara. 

1. I only knew Nicole at first.
  2. It took a long run for me to love Kara
  3. I'm a bit annoyed at how some Kamilias are too quiet.
  4. I think international Kamilias have to make some noise once in a while :P

P.S. Posts here are peoples opinions. Do not hate or bash or anything. Remember the golden rules. It's time to be honest anyway xD

P.P.S. BE HONEST

Not sure if this is posted before cuz I haven't dug up anything like this so far until the 3rd page of the discussionbox.

• Like 4

1. I got into Kara cause of fanfics LOL guess who was my main lead XD

2. I really had a hard time telling Gyul and Jing apart e_e

3. I didn't like Hara at first but she grew on me <3

4. I hate that Kara is the "non popular" group for international fans in the U.S

5. I'm still waiting for Kara's world tour XoX

Idk I'm brain dead now lol. Will come back if I think of any more~

• Like 2

~ knew Jing thru IY2 then get to know KARA :D

~ hoping KARA visit KH once in a while esp in SB  :optimistic:

~ bit mad when they have KarAsia, but the tour only in Japan :facepalm: >> should be KaraTourInJapan not        KarAsia  <_<

~ less variety show frm them lately..

hmmm... :huh:  :blink:  what-else....thinking.......

Edited by meAku
  • Like 1

I'll give it a try:

1) I like Kara because of their down-to-earth and extremely hardworking personality.

2) Nicole was my bias when I first got into Kara but then, I switched to Gyuri because of her wittiness. After that, I was hooked to baby-faced Seungyeon but later, I found that Hara is quite attractive and Jiyoung is so funny yet adorable. That's why I end up having no bias at all :blush:

3) Like @meAku, I also hope that Kara members can drop by KH and post a message to the members.

4) I expect either Nicole or Seungyeon will post a message on KH.

5) I suspect that some of Kara members had misplaced their KH IDs and passwords :sweatdrop:

6) I like Pandora song but I don't really like the outfit :wacko:

7) I used to give Hara and Jiyoung less attention than GyulHamCole (but now I love all five of them equally m016.gif)

It turned out to be quite long  :mellow:

• Like 1

OK I'll try this.

1. I really hated Hara during my first few weeks as a fan. I dunno why but I do love her now :)

2. Originally, Seungyeon was my bias.

3. I find it annoying/saddening that only a handful of Kamilias express their love for the fandom.

4. I hate it when people tell me that KARA is the most unappreciated kpop group.

• Like 1

1. I am one of the quiet kamilia who you guys seem to not like (sorry, Idk but silently expressing love is my norm and I can't seem to bring myself to being more noisy...must be an introvert thing)

2. It was watching their variety shows that made me a hard core fan...

3. I'm kind of sad that they don't promote on as many variety shows as they did before (both in Japan and Korea)

4. I used to pay more attention to the 88line~ but they others grew on me so I too no longer have a bias within KARA

5. I think they need more screen time even if it is not on variety shows

6. I want to see them live, so they should visit the Philippines!!

7. But there are not one of the popular groups here so I doubt that it will ever happen </3

8. I dislike the fact that KARA is thought to be less skilled than other girl groups. they earned every bit of fame and respect that they enjoy now.

This is an interesting topic :P

• Like 3

1. I knew Nicole at first in Heroes.
2. I thought Kara was rookie girl group when I knew Nicole.
3. I hate how others label Kara as unpopular girl group, bashing them and hate them without any reasons.
4. I thought Gyuri was arrogant. (But then I was wrong, I know that.)
5. I thought Hammie is the maknae of Kara.(Yes, I know I was totally wrong.)
6. I started to love Kara by watching them in variety show.
7. The 1st album I bought is Kara Solo Collection Limited Edition.
8. I love them all.
9. My bias is Nicole at first but now my bias is Gyuri, SeungYeon, Hara, Nicole, and Jiyoung.
10. I seriously love their smile. SERIOUSLY. So I hate them crying.

1. I really hated Hara during my first few weeks as a fan. I dunno why but I do love her now :)

This is my 11. I don't know why either, maybe in my 1st impression, she is too COOL. But, really, I love her too. <3
12. I felt a bit sad that among my friends, only I am Kamilia. I want the whole Malaysia to know KARA.
13. I want world tour, KARASIA. <3

• Like 2

I guess I should try this.  

1. I already knew KARA because of Pump It Up but because of Technika 3 my love for KARA and life as a Kamilia has started.  

2. Nicole was originally my bias but because of Gyuri's confidence and wittiness she became my bias

3. I hate it when other people tell that KARA is not popular.  

4. Still patiently waiting for KARA to come here in the Philippines. Why call it Karasia when your tour is only in Korea and Japan? lol

5. Everytime me and my friends play Pump It Up or Technika 3 we tend to sing or dance while playing.

6. Honey is my favorite of all time. Its my song to my special someone.  

7. I thought Nicole was the leader and Seungyeon was the maknae before but then I was wrong.  

8. I also hate it when they don't appear in variety shows.

• Like 1

1. I loved Hara since I watched Invincible Youth...

2. I feel sad whenever I read hateful comments for Kara

3. At first, I dislike Gyuri... but when I watched more variety shows with Kara... I started to like her too...

4. Kara was the first kpop group that made me join a forum...  :gemheart:

• Like 2

1. Damaged Lady is my least appreciated KARA song. I didn't dig the promotions right now.

2. I hate it when some fans from other groups jump ship to KARA because they are coming back for a promotion.

3. Nicole was the one who lured me to KARA, but later my fondness for her faded because of Gyuri. But I still love Nicole to tidbits <3

• Like 2

3. Nicole was the one who lured me to KARA, but later my fondness for her faded because of Gyuri. But I still love Nicole to tidbits <3

OMG. Same here. lol. But Nicole got me into Kara cuz of her variety show. But then I started watching other of their guesting on variety shows and got hooked to each member. @_@

1. I first got into KARA when Gyuri was on the same variety show and SS501.    

2. I love all the members and like to support them all ofc, is it weird that I feel this way but Gyuri is my all time Kpop bias? I don't know if that makes sense lol

3. KARA is one of my all time favourite girl-groups, not just in Kpop terms :)

4. I actually quite like the fact Kamilias are quite quiet and just support KARA, I get kind of embarrassed when I see fandoms start fighting over silly stuff (although I do wish Kamilias would defend KARA a bit more when people are being way OTT with their hate).    

5. I wish they would come to the UK, even if it was just part of a Kpop concert with other artists.    

6. I love both their Japanese and Korean releases, they have honestly never disappointed me with any of their music and concepts.    

7. Personally, they are the only girl group who I feel can effortlessly do a cute concept and a more mature/sexy concepts.  When some other groups have done these I kind of cringe.  

8. I also own nearly all of their releases :) Just have to get Type B+C of the Japanese edition of Kara collection and the Premium Japan box.  And their Best clips 1&3 DVD :) The only group where I basically own all their releases :)

Edited by LovelyxBeauty
  • Like 1

Woah.. this is interesting XD

1. Kara is the only group that I'm really into

2. I got into Kara thanks to Nicole

3. Initially I mostly paid attention only to Nicole and Gyuri but now I love them all equally

4. I used not to understand why Hara was considered the prettiest -- but then I realized how flawless in any way she is

5. There was a time I wished for DSP to market Jiyoung as the nation's little sister, nation's first love for Kara to get a national status -- LOL, then I realized that Kara doesn't need it

6. As a fan it bothers me when others bash our girls but I'm the most sensitive when it comes to our protector Hammie and baby Jing

7. After Sulli "scandal" with Choiza, I wondered if Hammie could be dating a man with a +10 years of gap, since like Sulli she talked about a father figure ideal type

1. Originally my bias was Nicole
2. Now I am obsessed with Seungyeon (after I got to know KARA better and read a post about Seungyeon's unseen/unheard struggles)
3. I hate it when people try to compare KARA with other K-Pop groups
4. I hate how hard it is to be a Kamilia that doesn't understand Japanese and Korean
5. I love how KARA appreciates their fans ^_^
6. I am the only Kamilia in my whole school -_- others are Sone xP
7. When I graduate and find a job, I WANT TO ATTEND A KARA CONCERT AND ALSO BUY ALL THE ALBUMS!!  :gemhyper:  :gemhyper:  :gemhyper:

1. KARA was my first Kpop girl group that introduced me to Kpop.

2. I like KARA and their music. I dont like Kpop itself.

3. I get jealous of people talking about their concert plans. I want to go too.

4. I feel jealous with lucky Kamilias. I want to be lucky too....

5. Seriously you people need to reply when I talk to you or talk to me. Dont blame me for not being on Shoutbox often.

6. To be honest...Im quite disappointed with the current promotions and Damaged Lady. I expected better

7. Jiyoung leaving twitter really crushed me as a kamilia and Jing stan. I dont spazz about her or KARA anymore.

8. I cant spazz anymore. I just cant.......

9. To be honest I dont think any of the members have great vocals so I wanted them to get on acting more. Ok maybe Hammie or Gyuri but thats about it.

10. The members have great facial expressions. Dunno why they dont show it while acting.

11. Didnt like Hara or Nicole at first. Now its good.

12. Huhuhu I want my chubby Jiyoung....

13. I liked Jiyoung for being both cute AND sexy but now she is just sexy.....but she is still as lovely and I love her  :gemheart:

14. KARA needs to start writing/composing their own songs or even choreograph their own dances.

15. Pisses me off when other idols get drama spots. Wtf is DSP doing?...

16. I like Kamilias who see and think realistically. KARA is NOT flawless.

17. I dont like people putting me down for criticizing KARA or giving some suggestions.

18. I dont like it when people ignore the real problems when it comes to KARA.

19. I want Jay Park and Jiyoung to get married. Dont ask me why...

20. My family doesnt like me fanning over a girl group.

21. I want KARA to go for at least another 5 years.

22. Drama MVs and better music next time please.

23. KARA needs to scale down their Japanese promotions now and step up korean promotions

24. I love KARA more than any of YOU!! ok maybe not....

25. ME >>> YOU!!

26. I must say thin Jiyoung does have her own charms....hey if Jay Park finds her more attractive like this....I wont complain :aha:

27. DO NOT JUDGE ME HARSHLY!! I love you  :gemheart:

Edited by Deaththekid
  • Like 3

6. To be honest...Im quite disappointed with the current promotions and Damaged Lady. I expected better

7. Jiyoung leaving twitter really crushed me as a kamilia and Jing stan. I dont spazz about her or KARA anymore.

14. KARA needs to start writing/composing their own songs or even choreograph their own dances.

15. Pisses me off when other idols get drama spots. Wtf is DSP doing?...

16. I like Kamilias who see and think realistically. KARA is NOT flawless.

17. I dont like people putting me down for criticizing KARA or giving some suggestions.

18. I dont like it when people ignore the real problems when it comes to KARA.

21. I want KARA to go for at least another 5 years.

22. Drama MVs and better music next time please.

I agree  :thumbup1:

6. I hate it when Kamilias get into fanwars =o= it's a waste of time and it reflects badly as who we are as a fandom of KARA's

7. I hate it when other people say "you're a girl why do you like Kara?" -o- Is it wrong?

8. I cried when I heard bout Kara in 2011 on Jan 19th -o- my bday

9. I cried when I realized I wasn't a fan when they came to the concert I went to in 2010

10. As much as I love spazzing bout guys, they'll never get me going like Kara! :D

11. I want more ballads out of Kara!!

12. I will EXPLODE at any hate comment towards Jing, esp if I know they're a Kamilia

13. Kara is the only reason why I'm still holding onto kpop

14. It's cute when they have skinship with other groups *just no kissing with guys*

15. Died when I saw Wanna Do's ending XD Frigging Geon-il kissed her! :dead:

16. I have no order of favs after Jing

17. It's probably awkward between Beast and Kara now but I still want interactions from them...

18. I hate that the B2STxKARA thread is dead. Just cause Hara and Junhyung don't go out no more doesn't mean you guys should kill the thread :touched:

19. I was really hoping for Jing and Kikwang to be dating when the news bout Hara and Junhyung broke out LOLOL

20. Still prefer cute Jing over sexy Jing... but I like both XD

21. Hated that Shinee had more interactions with Kara

22. Because of Jing, I wanna learn acoustic!

23. Because of Jing, I auditioned for KPOP Star season 1 but failed but whatever XD

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

first at all i dont know kara  . but when i see nicole in star golden bell i love nicole so much and i search kara nicole i see that she with group i like but when i see nicole best friend is hara i like hara and see nicole with kang jiyoung i like and know leave her leave it's shame on dsp

1. my very very first Kpop video that i watch is Mr. by Kara

2. I love Kara because of Hara

3.I don't like Kpop before I know about KARA

4. I like Kara as a cute girls.....

5. My plan before I die is to see Kara Personal.. even to see them in concert..

6. I have a secret crush on hammie and jiyoung :D 

^

me too, I only got a full bloom poster that I won here.... :sweatdrop:  next year I promise I will buy their albums...      

----------------------    

I only like Kara because of Hammie but it changed when I started watching Idol Show and I found the other members very funny and down to earth, and now I love them all... :optimistic:

Edited by fishball