KARA confessions

Tuna_Aly

5. Bcoz of Kara, I learned how to buy things using the internet..

6.  Kara is the first girl group that made me buy an album

7. I was sooo happy when I received my first ever Kara album

8. I am soo gonna love these girls foreverJFBQ00184070402A.gif

9. Just now, I'm in love with their new song, Girlfriend... keep on replaying it...JFBQ00169070306A.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My confess towards KARA,

1. I watched Speed Up MV first, but I listened Lupin first......

2. I really falling love into SeungYeon at first, very very deep.............

3. I felt curious about the look of HaRa, she's like a mermaid........^^

4. Hate Nicole sexiness at first but now, I will just slap myself of being a foolish stupid........^^

5. Became a KAMILIA on 25th December 2012 when I was watching MAMA Awards in a rainy afternoon, how did I feel their power?..... I forgot.......^^

6. Started to surf internet for more about KARA, after I knew each member, I became a non-biased, Ilove 5 of them.......^^

7. I joined in KaraChina fanclub at first and meet many KAMILIA at there, the first time I got the feeling of being a fans, so happiness.........^^

8. Downloaded all 1080p MV and the best quality mp3 of KARA's song, set up my Twitter account to follow them on Twitter, and also Facebook.......^^

9. Chasing any news about them, update from their Twitter or Instagram every night and record anything into my diary book........^^

10, In the March, I think, when I read the magazines from KaraChina, I met SungHee and suddenly I became a KAMILIA of her although she had leaved.......^^

11, So, KARA, in completely, for me, is 6..........^^

12. Bye Bye Happy Days was the first Single I stayed with all KAMILIA and Damaged Lady was my first time to join a Comeback.........^^

13. After watching KARASIA Happy New Year in Tokyo Dome, I swear to go to their concert one day coming................^^

14. In 3rd June 2013, probably afternoon, my curiosity brought me to come here and made an account and start my fans life at Karaholic..................^^

15. I did cry and laugh and happy and proud a lot after became a KAMILIA, cried because of their miracle story, laugh because of their cuteness and extraordinary characteristic, happy for their Comeback and any awards got by them, proud as a KAMILIA........^^

16. Come to the end of 2013, Happy KARASIA!!! I always posting in my Twitter........ Really proud of them for able to hold another KARASIA again........

17. Wherever you 6 go, or done, or decide, I will also be a KAMILIA, do my best to love you, to support you, never leaving you, never abandon you.......

18. All I wanna say is, THANK YOU!!! KARA!!! For being my LOVE!!! I will be a KAMILIA forever!!!^^

• Like 1

Ok so I'm gonna try this lol

1. Knew nicole from star golden bell

2. she became my bias since then

3. Pretty girl catches my attention for kara as a whole

4. Really liked gyuri in star golden bell when she became the permanent guest. She's very witty lol

5. Hated hara at first and I don't know why??

6. After IY i just instantly fell in love with her.

7. Jing became my bias since lupin days lol just because our same age. lol but now I like her for being her!!

8. Didn't pay enough attention to hammie until step. Since step she really grew on me.

9. After watching the vid about hammie doing sacrifices for kara4 to be known really touches me very DEEP!!

10. And yeah I'm the 'silent' kamilia. Please don't hate me lol (trying my best to be 'loud' kamilia)

KAMILIA FIGHTING!! KARA FIGHTING!!!!

• Like 1

Hmm...I'll try to recollect my experience of becoming a Kamilia as best as I can...

1- I think I first noticed this cute girl name Seung Yeon in the 93rd and 94th episode of RunningMan

2- At first I didn't 'pursue' who this cute girl is...

3- Then I came across Invincible Youth Season 1 and there is another cute and mischievous girl name Goo Hara

4- Then I watched Heroes and noticed a cute but blurred girl name Nicole.

5- Then I came across another cute girl name Jiyoung in Invincible Youth Season 2

6- I think the first MV that I saw was Mister...and guess what? All those cute girls above are in the butt dance group called KARA!!! (oh..and then I noticed this pretty girl name Gyuri....and the rest....is history :) )

I think that's how it went....hehe

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

1. Became a fan of Hara through Running Man

2. First song I ever heard from Kara was 'Mr.'

3. I like both their Korean and Japanese titles

4. Interest grew from a gift that one of my friends bought me from South Korea (it's a folder <3) 

1. I was actually a Hammie fan at first. (I still love both Jiyoung and Hammie:P)

2. First song I probably heard was Mister. (It was so popular even friends around me downloaded their ringtone :P)

3. The first time I knew KARA was probably their Mister days but I took at least a few months to be Kamilia.

4. Watched KARA on star golden ball.. I probably repeated watching some episodes:P Haha.

5. Never really knew why KARA fans were called Kamilias at first :P

• 2 weeks later...

1. KARA is the only K-Pop Idol that I love.

2. I got into Kara when first watched Mr. performance at Dream Concert 2010.

3. First, I heard about KARA is ; KARA is the only girl group that not relying on 1 member in charge of the face of the group. All member has their own unique charm.

4. At first, I like Nicole. Then, I switched to Gyuri. Finally, I'm Hara's biased after watching her in IY.

5. I dislike Seungyeon at first, but instantly fall in love after shipping HAYEON.

6. I admire Gyuri for her loyalty and protective manners.

7. I fall into Seungyeon's strong determination and soft-hearted.

8. I respect Nicole for her courage and determination.

9. I adore Hara's inside beuty for being so thoughtful and generous.

10. I love Jiyoung for her cheerful and adorable charm.

• Like 1