[2013.09.24] KARA's 'Damaged Lady' ranked #1 on Music Bank

sarah k

57669_84331_4954.jpg      

KARA ranking #1 on the KBS's music program 'Music Bank' on the 13th was revealed by KBC publicly on the 24th. KARA's 'Damaged Lady' ranking #1 on Music Bank on the 13th wasn't properly organized due to 'Music Bank World Tour in Istanbul' being broadcasted.      

57669_84332_504.png

On the morning of the 24th, it was shown on 'K-Chart' through KBS Music Bank homepage that KARA's 'Damaged Lady' had 2,574 points in digital points, 3,040 points in album sells, 736 points from broadcast performance, a total of 6,350 points that beat out the competition. 

Furthermore, KARA, as female artists came on top among other male artists such who made a comeback at similar time as KARA like Teen Top, G-Dragon, JYP, and more, which made their win more precious. Also, KARA's 4th album 'Full Bloom' was #1 for 4 days straight on hanteo chart in the first week of its release and showed their "girl power" resembling KARA with nearly over 20,000 album sells. Meanwhile, KARA is actively performing 'Damaged Lady' currently and in October, they will be touring 7 cities for their 2nd Japan arena tour - KARASIA.     

Source: http://www.egn.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=57669

Translated by: sarah k @ karaholic

Article found by: jerizh @ karaholic

• Like 2

:gemcheer:  :gemcheer:  :gemcheer:  :gemcheer:

Winner or NOT

We're always HERE for YOU and willing to share our heart to cover your sadness <3

I ALWAYS LOVE U KARA

I don't care oher's JUST KARA........ :curse:  :curse:  :jogging:  :jogging:  :aha:  :aha:

• 2 months later...

:gemcheer:  :gemcheer:  :gemcheer:  :gemcheer:

Winner or NOT

We're always HERE for YOU and willing to share our heart to cover your sadness <3

I ALWAYS LOVE U KARA

I don't care oher's JUST KARA........ :curse:  :curse:  :jogging:  :jogging:  :aha:  :aha:

Your post is so cute. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...