[Nicori] Your daily dose of Nicole!

r0naLd222

Hey folks, been M.I.A

Where is that yellow costume picture from??  I wonder what that costume is?  

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZbEKmICMAAhWtP.jpg

It looks a bit like a pumpkin to me (: I just have no idea. It looks like it's from 2008 maybe 2009 max and guess it's some variety. But since i'm pretty "effective" in finding the source for picture (: I'll try with this one hehe :gemhoho:

finally i found out how to embed yt video lol^^ Pictures, gifs but why don't post some nosbleed short videos? :gemhoho:  Cole seems pretty embarrassed by using english here, but nevertheless it's one of the cutest messages :geminluv:

-I loved the vid but please follow the thread rules of 1 pic a day :) (pics only)

--r0naLd222

Edited by r0naLd222
  • Like 2

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZbEKmICMAAhWtP.jpg

It looks a bit like a pumpkin to me (: I just have no idea. It looks like it's from 2008 maybe 2009 max and guess it's some variety. But since i'm pretty "effective" in finding the source for picture (: I'll try with this one hehe :gemhoho:

It looks like it could be a duck costume.  Whatever it is she's freaking adorable in it. Also loved the video you posted lol.

• Like 1

It looks like it could be a duck costume.  Whatever it is she's freaking adorable in it. Also loved the video you posted lol.

Well it might be duck too haha But since none of us saw other pic then that one it's simply guessing (: Thanks^^

Cole might also successfully become model (:

8le5.jpg

• Like 1