[2013.09.29] KARA provides snacks to long waited fans

sarah k

4QJ6ogU.jpg

KARA expressed a return in gift giving to their fans and it's become a news. On the 29th, KARA planned to participate in a prerecording but it was cancelled. KARA member, Gyuri posted on her twitter account " Sorry my people. What am I to do." Also, KARA felt sorry for the fans who waited for a long time so they bought them coffee and pastry. This act was known through fan's photos uploaded online. 

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130929n14549

Translation by : sarah  k @karaholic 

• Like 2

Aww that sucks, what happened and why did they get cancelled?    

Kara and Kamilias truly have a reciprocal relationship.  

Thanks for translating.

if i'm not mistaken, there are other artists that doing pre-recording too.

however for some reasons, the other artists' pre-recording took too much time so KARA doesn't have enough time to do the pre-recording.

it's clearly not KARA's fault, but at least they took care of kamilia who have been waiting.

oh and inkigayo staffs made an official apology to kamilia too

• Like 1

THat was very considerate of them. Trully Kara IS Kind and gentle and awesome and kind hearted and giving. Even though I don't drink coffe if it was baught for me by Kara I'd drink it just for that :D

^^^ Ah, well that was poorly planned.  I feel like a simple apology just doesn't do it for those people that waited all day lol.

not trying to defense anyone, but from my experience, there are lots of factors that able to affect a pre-recording session.

artist's mistakes, staff mistakes, technical problems, so once in awhile it's common to see a prolonged session and ofc it will make everything else delayed no matter how well planned it was

and for me, an apology is better than nothing at all :)

Thanks for translating ..yeah if KAMILIA is dedicated for KARA..KARA is alsp dedicated to KAMILIA ..after all those success KARA never forgot of how to make great service for KAMILIA <3 love KARA