HOT ISSUE : KARA Contract Renewal

edr49890

My very last reply..

First if you disagree fine but showing that WE or ME is a laughing stock for YOU, I really suggest we should STOP because you cross the line for my standard.

Secondly, you criticizing me just to make your STATEMENT ahead of me and forcing me to believe you, one thing i can tell "we have DIFFERENT Perspective" 

Thirdly, How can you tell that I'm "Cherry-Picker"?? we are talking about her Satisfactory, she's looking into something Outside DSP, 

Her tweet 

Yuda:
to sum up:
- it's true Nicole decided to not renew her contract.
- However Nicole still looking for the possibilities of her continuing her activity as a KARA member under DSP while at the same time she able to do other things but not under DSP's wing. 

I'm not forcing you to believe me, i'm not forcing anyone to believe me, your the one who keep replying to my post and keep making things like WE should BELIEVE you. and you said "We don't Know anything" you know anything?..that's why we are duscussing to share idea's to each other 

I already said what i needed to say in my previous reply. If you think WE are just laughing stock for YOU then FINE.. good for you.. 

I Rather to receive HATE or judgment for those who don't like how i express my opinion...than Not posting anything about this KARA contract issue.

....but it seems like you don't really have...ideas. You just keep bolding and caps locking things like it makes your points more valid. I didn't say anyone needed to believe me, all I did was offer up an opinion based on my observations. You're the one who presented your "findings" as "facts" about the situation. First you claimed that DSP didn't know anything and that it was still on the table and so DSP is being sneaky...then you admit that Nicole isn't going to renew like DSP said she wasn't but it's still somehow all DSP being sneaky? DSP is still forcing her hands even though they are basically telling her it's OK with them if she leaves? 

I'm just asking what are these "other things" that she wants to do...what else besides going solo would she need a new agency for? If she wants MC jobs and variety shows just put it in the contract. You're the one acting like you work for DSP and know first hand how horrible it is when really you don't know. I'm just saying that most companies won't do something like this and the request is silly. I'm also saying that just because she wants to go solo with another agency doesn't mean that DSP is bad...if DSP was that bad, the girls wouldn't have dropped the initial lawsuit and they would all be leaving.  

Not to say they wont change their minds, but for now, all the malice you're spewing at them is unfounded. 

I really DO hope that was your last post...

And also....If you can't take criticism, you shouldn't have responded to my post the first time; I'm not some little kid that can't think rationally and just because you bold words and type in all caps and post a bunch of links to things other people have written doesn't mean I'm going to just accept what you say, especially when what you say is riddled with more holes than swiss cheese. 

I like how you call getting called out "hate"...

....but it seems like you don't really have...ideas. You just keep bolding and caps locking things like it makes your points more valid. I didn't say anyone needed to believe me, all I did was offer up an opinion based on my observations. You're the one who presented your "findings" as "facts" about the situation. First you claimed that DSP didn't know anything and that it was still on the table and so DSP is being sneaky...then you admit that Nicole isn't going to renew like DSP said she wasn't but it's still somehow all DSP being sneaky? DSP is still forcing her hands even though they are basically telling her it's OK with them if she leaves?   

I'm just asking what are these "other things" that she wants to do...what else besides going solo would she need a new agency for? If she wants MC jobs and variety shows just put it in the contract. You're the one acting like you work for DSP and know first hand how horrible it is when really you don't know. I'm just saying that most companies won't do something like this and the request is silly. I'm also saying that just because she wants to go solo with another agency doesn't mean that DSP is bad...if DSP was that bad, the girls wouldn't have dropped the initial lawsuit and they would all be leaving.    

Not to say they wont change their minds, but for now, all the malice you're spewing at them is unfounded.   

I really DO hope that was your last post...  

And also....If you can't take criticism, you shouldn't have responded to my post the first time; I'm not some little kid that can't think rationally and just because you bold words and type in all caps and post a bunch of links to things other people have written doesn't mean I'm going to just accept what you say, especially when what you say is riddled with more holes than swiss cheese. 

I like how you call getting called out "hate"...

YOU: then you admit that Nicole isn't going to renew like DSP said she wasn't but it's still somehow all DSP being sneaky? DSP is still forcing her hands even though they are basically telling her it's OK with them if she leaves? -in what way? by pressuring NICOLE? i think you know that her instagram being flooded. (wrong grammar i think) 

-Nicole is pressured right now basing from here tweet just because someone leak the information about NICOLE not going to renew her contract:  

-and no one knows what she really wanted to do. but its clearly shows that she wants to do something about her future w/o leaving KARA.

YOU: that DSP is bad...if DSP was that bad, the girls wouldn't have dropped the initial lawsuit and they would all be leaving.      

-you know what's the trick of your comment

-In business no matter how bad or good you are as long as Both sides REACH each other terms its all about Money

-Yes you are right ""the girls wouldn't have dropped the initial lawsuit and they would all be leaving."" 

• But like what i said DSP and KARA = Business since 2011, there's no Personal touch anymore
    • How come i can tell those words? so here
  • And you know what they did? They fire all the long time managers and directors (who really helped KARA during the early days. One of them was often called Papa by the girls. He was that close to them. Yeah, he is the guy who opened that Pojang Macha restaurant. You saw the photos.)  http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15243&hl=decision

and Also I can TAKE all kind of criticism ..i'm use to it. the only reason i responded is we are KAMILIA and Family, how come you call other kamilia being Delusional and calling me being irrational just because you disagree to us.  

You: Yeah, I think lots of Kamilia are being really delusional....I don't mean to be harsh, :http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15939&page=6#entry660463   -You take your action first..... Edited by edr49890

shared by k0uki
JKamilias are making a petition for DSP to compromise with Nicole

Japanese fans launch a petition in support of KARA and Nicole
Submitted: Oct 09 2013 02:29 PM by ohgelie
7cadd80d70471b692bb770d46d437800.jpg

KARA's fans in Japan has acted on their own and has started their own petition during the group's first concert at the Yokohama Arena today.

On October 8th, KARA met with their Japanese fans for the first stop of their ongoing tour and continued with their activities despite Nicole and Jiyoung's possible departure from the group. Meanwhile, fans who wanted to keep KARA as a group has launched a voluntary movement asking for signatures outside the venue.

The signature campaign is set to continue throughout KARA's concert stops in Fukuoka, Osaka and Nagoya. The collected signature will be passed on to DSP Media.

The petition was launched after Nicole confirmed that she would still like to continue promoting with KARA without signing an exclusive contact with DSP Media. In one of her updates on Twitter, Nicole revealed that she may not be an artist under the same company, but she hopes to find a solution where she can continue promoting with the group. DSP Media has rebuked the statement saying that they have not discussed anything with Nicole.

Meanwhile, KARA apologised to their Japanese fans for the worry that they have caused them with the recent contract issues.

The dispute started after DSP Media confirmed that Gyuri, Seungyeon and Hara all renewed their contracts with the agency. Nicole reportedly didn't sign an exclusive contract with the agency, while Jiyoung is still contemplating whether to continue as an artist or pursue her studies.

What are your thoughts on the issue? Do you wish to join their fans on their fight to keep Nicole in the group?

2013101001001027700071922.jpg

2013101001001027700071921.jpg

Source: SportsChosun

Edited by edr49890

I wish somebody would know what is the text of j-kamilias' petition.

I was thinking a Karaholic petition would have three requirements. It should be

- not against KARA (this is obvious)

- not against Nicole/Jiyoung (this is obvious)

- not against DSP (this is important)  

Text can be very simple and short, Example: "We the international Kamilias wish that members of Kara and DSP can find an agreement that makes possible to fulfill the needs of the members and the company so that Kara can continue as a 5-member unit we love" or something to that effect.

My own feeling is that it is not necessary to point out particular members by name.

Then it's open to discussion how to sign. It could be freestyle. It would be impressive if a signature was a name + country, because it would underline global concern of the future of Kara. But if someone wishes to use a nickname + country or just a nickname, I think it should be possible too. This is a virtual community anyway.

Edited by PonytailCanyon

we have different dreams as we grow and we may seek to go separate ways in order to pursue our dreams, it's understandable and reasonable.

however if one is denied the chance to come back and promote as a group, it's understandable and reasonable too.

the terms will/have to be different but it's nobody fault.

for any relationship to work, mutual respect and trust are important, and they work both ways.

when we analyse things, we look at both sides in all fairness.

i just hope that before fans penned their wishes, they shared a thought for dsp and the ones who are staying.

it's difficult to coordinate activities between 2 companies, though it's still possible for a win-win situation.

however if the relationship has gone sour and beyond repair, it's best to make a clean cut and all move on.

i respect one's opinion/decision but that doesn't mean i agree with it.

however once a kara member, always a kara member.

• Like 3

Nicole & Jiyoung my two favorite Kara members. I'm just sad they might not be staying (it may turn out differently).

Jjing's decision will be greatly based on what happens with Nicole.

Jjing has told her close people that she is just mulling about what she wants to do (this is from a Korean blog). It's not that she has decided to go off to study, but she is a bit tired. You know how it is; it's a young girl just thinking about things and her future. Nothing is definite.

But, it may change if Cole stays. If KARA is together, she is NOT leaving for sure.  

Many things hinge on Cole right now.

Edited by ultraman88

Jjing's decision will be greatly based on what happens with Nicole.

Jjing has told her close people that she is just mulling about what she wants to do (this is from a Korean blog). It's not that she has decided to go off to study, but she is a bit tired. You know how it is; it's a young girl just thinking about things and her future. Nothing is definite.

But, it may change if Cole stays. If KARA is together, she is NOT leaving for sure.  

Many things hinge on Cole right now.

Oh, to have such pressures at only 22.  Poor Cori.  The only thing I worried about when I was 22 is "should I drink this 10th shot or should I not?" lol.

Edited by goldfish524

Nicole shouldn't feel pressured to do anything. I feel like the petition will only make things worse for her because it's coming from the fans and no artist wants to let their fans down. If you're of the opinion that DSP is forcing hands...doesn't this play right into their plan then? Have the fans get all riled up and let US force her to stay? If she wants to leave, I'm going to let her. I'm not going to make her feel bad about her decision. She doesn't deserve that. 

• Like 2

credit ultraman88

I am reading the Korean boards and they are saying that they are being really careful with the petition. They don't want to offend or get them pissed off with any small thing. That's why you haven't heard about K-kamilias doing any petitions.

Also, it's easier for the J-Kamilias to be gathering petitions because they have the venue right now. They have the tour happening right now, so getting the signature right there is more easy and significant. Also, they have power because they have the numbers. The revenue from Japan is huge. It's almost 70% of their revenue. So, DSP will have to listen to them more than ANY other country Kamilias.

On the contrary, there is nothing going on in Korea and it's hard for such petition actions to take place.

Edited by edr49890

petition of any kind should have proper guidelines and instructions. it should not contain sarcastic, offensive or sensitive words. judging from some of the comments posted online, they have done a disservice to the rest who are genuinely supporting the move. they need to be more mature and resist the impulse to throw insults at all possible opportunities. they are abusing the system.

• Like 2

Shared by Fantomas akp

The magazine said that JYJ 's Junsu 's father is the one that give advice to Nicole 's mom Stickers_1371830682_sleepy.png

Source: http://tohokenbunroku.seesaa.net/article/377610053.html

Information about the magazine: 20131015 Josei-Jishin Oct 29 (release Oct 15)

I don't know if it 's true or not, just decide to share it here since it 's quite an interesting information 

• Like 1

the first rumour originated from japan and now this? are there more? how did they know so much?

to second-guess their motive or next step, we fall into their plan and a waste of time.

true or not (on the article), it's not the most important.

it's cole life, it's about what she wants, not what other wants.

none of us is going to make the right decision every time. one has to search out advice and be open to options.

whatever happens eventually, one has to accept the outcome, move on and not look back.

mother, friends, japan prime minister or korea president, i just want cole to analyse and decide for herself.

• Like 1

I have been reading all the post in this thread from page 1 to the end...... I know that the K-Kamilia know more than us International Kamilia. But they cannot do anything because it is dangerous for them actually... They are like in a lion hole right now. I also saw that in allkpop and so on...that they missed some words in the translation (example: Nicole's tweet). My opinion is that DSP is unfair to Nicole because Nicole haven't in a individual activity for so long... Nicole just want to have more individual activities and she also want to be in Kara... That's is why she doesn't to renew her contract. There are still hope. Kamilias must bond together and support them. But when I read some of the post you guys were quarreling with each other. I hope that there is no one who is upset with my comment.

• Like 2

^

(before i comment, i'm not upset with yours.)

when things don't work, it's easy but unfair to push everything to the company. in this case and at most time, company doesn't decide and pick who to appear on variety shows etc. how about putting all blame on those pds? but again, not entirely their fault too. if we do need to blame, we leave no one out but it'll do us no good.

personally i think they have more problems between them than all fans know. only when they decide to have frank and open talks, the problems will not go away.

as fans, we should not interfere. (i don't want them to do it for fans.) we should let them resolve between themselves and we are to accept the outcome. so what can fans do now? "karasia 2nd japan tour"

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

Maybe Late but wanna share ..

specially MisterPopo he really loves KARA <3...

Nicole Leaving DSP Media and KARA Breaking Up Reaction

shared by paul227

Nicole leaving KARA? NO WAY!

reaction of mychonny on Nicole leaving KARA

2008 was different because we needed new faces but now it doesn't make sense to add BUT..

(not saying dsp will)

people need to remember if no new member is allowed, harajing won't be here and kara5 won't exist.

if new member is not welcome, she will feel distanced. (just ask harajing back in 2008.)

what i'm saying is we must respect/remember those who leaves and welcome those who "may" come.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2