HOT ISSUE : KARA Contract Renewal

edr49890

• 2 weeks later...

Uhmm..yep, still few months left., hoping them to stay but if not then...yeah..gonna be hurts but also gonna respect their decision :D

I agree with you!Even though it hurts but we should their respect decision but hope they stay in the group

Edited by yukari
  • Like 1

here we go again

according to Ron (Lupang@Karaholic)

Nicole to possibly train in dancing in february in Los Angeles~ 

shared by Deathkid KH member

and also I search Same article and here

http://news.nate.com/view/20131120n06109      

Kara′s Nicole Set to Head Home to America

Nicole has officially decided to leave Kara and is considering leaving for L.A.

Japanese newspaper Sankei Sports(TABLOID??)reported on November 20, “Kara’s Nicole is leaving for America next February.”

51152002.jpg

The article stated that after confirming her leave from Kara on November 19, Nicole decided to go back to her hometown in the States for further training and studies.

Once her contract with DSP Media is over in the middle of next January and she has no further obligations with Kara, Nicole will be leaving in February. 

“The article read, “As an American citizen, Nicole will start training in dancing and singing at her hometown in LA, where top artists from around the world are gathered. Nicole has always wanted to perform as a solo artist and it seems that she has made this decision for her dream.”

Sankei Sports analyzed that the reason Nicole is leaving her agency is because of conflicts in her future career goals. Nicole wants to perform as a group along with working as a soloist, but DSP Media does not approve its artists working separately. 

cr: Mwave
  • Like 2

Emm....... so abruptly this news came....... I don't know how is my feel now, don't know how to explain to myself everything of this...... But since Nicole decides up her own dreams and plan, so will I support her fully too, right?....... Still hard to believe we finally have to come to this end, maybe I have not prepare well to say goodbye, but, remember Nicole, wherever you go, KAMILIA will not forget you, and also, don't forget to leave some messages on Twitter recently if you are really leaving.......

DSP Entertainment, Kara’s agency, released an official statement on Kara’s Nicole’s study abroad plans.

The agency said on November 20, “We haven’t spoken with Nicole in terms of her study abroad plans yet, but she will continue to work as a member of Kara until the end of January of 2014.”

“Nicole’s contract with DSP ends in January of 2014 and she will decide what to do after the contract is over,” said the agency.

A Japanese newspaper Sankei Sports had reported earlier on November 20 that Nicole is planning to go study abroad in America to further train herself as a solo artist. The article said that Nicole has always wanted to be a soloist and she has decided on this in order to fulfill her dreams.

Kara is currently performing at Kara Second Japan Tour Karasia and will be participating in DSP’s family concert DSP Festival on December 14.

learn what/when to read.. is dsp a dart board?

if there's really a "source close to" talking to media, then what's the motive?

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

^

definitely, separation in any relationship is tough.

however if cole very much wants to further her solo career, then we should give her our blessings.

what to believe? believe in cole that she will make the correct choice.

• Like 2

DSP Entertainment, Kara’s agency, released an official statement on Kara’s Nicole’s study abroad plans. 

The agency said on November 20, “We haven’t spoken with Nicole in terms of her study abroad plans yet, but she will continue to work as a member of Kara until the end of January of 2014.”

“Nicole’s contract with DSP ends in January of 2014 and she will decide what to do after the contract is over,” said the agency.

A Japanese newspaper Sankei Sports had reported earlier on November 20 that Nicole is planning to go study abroad in America to further train herself as a solo artist. The article said that Nicole has always wanted to be a soloist and she has decided on this in order to fulfill her dreams. 

Kara is currently performing at Kara Second Japan Tour Karasia and will be participating in DSP’s family concert DSP Festival on December 14.

fr Mnet

I get this from KARA bar, which mean chinese website...

Aw~ Haven't spoken with Nicole, such a nice DSP...

• Like 2

^

may i ask why is it always one-way communication?

and be it chinese or korean site, it's full of "us" too.

choosing to read partially of a fully formed statement, the mind has already tuned against dsp.

what's new?

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

kinda xxx that they had to resort to this if it is indeed true. Couldn't work it out with management to get some solo activities so now she's going to be gone? I'd still support nicole if she joined up in another agency, but this bit of news makes it seem like we're not seeing her again. T.T

Well, I'm just saying that why DSP must release a news that they haven't spoken to Nicole yet, and this news is actually useless for us/me to confirm anything from Nicole, can they just ask Nicole and then confirm or deny those news? And yes, I don't really like DSP, I admit that I might be a little hate DSP  but I do read all the statement, I just don't like the words,"We haven't spoken with Nicole" and that's why I bold these words... Eveyone is in a bad mood now and some maybe not, I should just close my browser instead of looking at these news or comment

if dsp doesn't release information quick, they will be bombarded with all sorts of reasons.

if dsp releases information not liking to most ears, they will still be bombarded.

whose court is the ball in right now? i don't know but i'm afraid it's going to be difficult.

• Like 1

FROM This one: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15939&page=10#entry674530

[ ALLKPOP Release ]

DSP Media reports that they have not discussed Nicole's alleged plans to study abroad in America next year

tumblr_mwkquxnMj11s5x9xro1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

not sure where to share this so i posted here since it's kind of related.

below was an interview conducted with umj by tokyosports.

(sorry i can't find any english translation but i briefly read the chinese translation.)

there're many interesting points but i don't want to speculate too much.

very informative and for those who know japanese.

日本ツアー中のK―POPアイドル5人组「KARA」。最终日の兵库・神戸ワールド记念ホール公演(24日)は、全国の映画馆でライブビューイングされることになった。この生中継が正式决定したことからも本纸既报通り、现メンバーでのステージは、やはり见纳めになりそう。ユニバーサル関系者は韩国はじめ台湾、香港での同时生中継も视野に入れ准备を进めているが、これもまた波乱含みのようで…。

スンヨン(25)、ギュリ(25)、ハラ(22)は所属事务所「DSPメディア」との契约が切れても「活动は継続する」としたが、ニコル(22)は再契约の意思がないことを明らかにし、ジヨン(19)も「もう少し时间をかけて考えたい」と冷ややかな反応を表明している。

その后、ニコルは「事务所が违っても、KARAとしての活动は続けたい」と软化したが、现メンバーでの活动は全く不透明で「5人のグループに対するモチベーションも低下しているようだ」とは関系者。

そんな中、全国アリーナツアー最终日である神戸公演のライブビューイングが决定。音楽関系者によると、KARAコンサートの生中継自体、异例だそうだが、その背景には「事実上(5人での)最后のステージ」というのが明确になったことがある。

その规模もデカい。

「矢沢永吉も来月、日本武道馆ライブを全国の映画馆でライブビューイングするが、それでも全国50馆前后。KARAは60馆前后になる模様で、あの矢沢より大规模だ。正直言ってアーティストのクラスとしては破格」(音楽関系者)

要はKARAサイドが最后の大バクチを打ったと言えなくもない。同関系者が解说する。

「韩国ソウルで来月14日にDSPのイベントがあり、そこにはKARAも出るが、単独ステージは神戸公演が最后。ところが神戸公演のチケットは即日完売で、今やプラチナチケット化。そんな状况で今回、ライブビューイングを决めたのは、やはりKARAのグループ名は残したとしても分裂、あるいは解散の2つに1つしか选択肢はないということ」

日本では「ユニバーサルミュージック」がCD贩売契约を结んでいるが、KARAとの契约は年内で切れる。ある関系者によれば「実は9月下旬、ユニバーサルにメンバーの1人から契约解除の内容证明书が届き、慌てたようだ。裏返せば、その时点でKARAは既に空中分解していた」。

ユニバーサルとは、来年以降についての契约は白纸状态で「全く予定はない」だけに、日本での音楽活动も难しくなるのは明白だ。

音楽関系者によれば「たとえ契约を结んだとしても、セールスの割にリスクが高すぎる。継続するメリットも少ない」。というわけで「全ての面で、5人でのKARAの音楽活动は神戸公演が事実上の见纳め。これが制作スタッフの一致した见方になっている」という。

2人抜け“新生KARA”として再出発するにしても前途多难で、DSPと再契约する3人が事务所侧と意思疎通を図るのは难しいのではとも言われている。

加えて、现メンバーでのラストステージを日本で行い、韩国の地元ファンたちはその模様をライブビューイングで见るしかない…となれば、日韩の新たな火种にもなりかねない。KARAのライブビューイング决定は、芸能界の枠を越え、国际问题に発展する可能性さえある。

Edited by red4summer