HOT ISSUE : KARA Contract Renewal

edr49890

I have never been so sad. How KARA will do without Nicole and Jiyoung ? Kamilia should stay strong in order to support Gyuri, Seungyeon and Hara because they will need it.

Kamilia seems forget about Gyuri, Seungyeon, and Hara for a moment (or it was just me?  -_-)

But i wonder, what are they doing during this time...

• Like 1

America is less stressful when it comes to education I think. Expanding her ability in english will net her better opportunities in the acting industry. As for communication in english, Hammie has been to a US school too so why not Jiyoung too?

remember Gyuri / Seungyeon / Hara?...

They also have contract terms.. and up to now its... Verbal agreement...

Jiyoung revieing lots of edorsement lately because of her sexy maturing and healty figure/IMAGE

DSP approach Jiyoung to change her dicesion because she's becoming like HARA when it comes into endoresement ... see?...

Now like what happen to ss501 ..seems like happening to KARA?..

Well.. Like what i said before .. this 2014 will be ALL KARA's Life support...

I don't know..i'll be delusional 1st...

this whole year of 2014 will be KARA's Confirmation 3-4-5 or NO more KARA...

i'm delusional ..

remember Gyuri / Seungyeon / Hara?...

They also have contract terms.. and up to now its... Verbal agreement...

Jiyoung revieing lots of edorsement lately because of her sexy maturing and healty figure/IMAGE

DSP approach Jiyoung to change her dicesion because she's becoming like HARA when it comes into endoresement ... see?...

Now like what happen to ss501 ..seems like happening to KARA?..

Well.. Like what i said before .. this 2014 will be ALL KARA's Life support...

I don't know..i'll be delusional 1st...   this whole year of 2014 will be KARA's Confirmation 3-4-5 or NO more KARA...   i'm delusional ..

Is it still verbal???? I thought that it has been confirmed that Gyuri, Seungyeon & Hara renewed their contracts  :confused1:  Does anyone know about this?

Looking back at the surprise banner presented to KARA at the Kobe concert, I noticed that while all girls teared up, it was first Jiyoung and then Nicole who thanked the crowd.  Gyuri, Seungyeon & Hara were bawling their eyes out.....it was because they knew what had been decided.

It is important to support and wish Nicole and Jiyoung well however I agree that its also very important to show support to KARA3. Gyuri, Seungyeon and Hara will have it much harder than Nicole & Jiyoung in my opinion. Many will support Cole & Jing because they are going solo but who knows how fans will react to KARA 3 and whatever changes follow.

Lets support KARA 3, Nicole & Jiyoung Kamilias!!!

(And if a miracle can happen that somehow DSP can negotiate on terms that Nicole & Jiyoung agree with, then even better! ;)  

• Like 2

Hmm....hoping to complete kara kr. Album b4 jing contract end, coz..really dunno..if am still got dat 'feeling' aft tis, theres only kara5 for me, no 6,4,3..or w/o colejing.., new members? Dsp must be joking! :( #only gyulhamgoocolejing#

You forgot bout sunghee there :P

It is important to support and wish Nicole and Jiyoung well however I agree that its also very important to show support to KARA3. Gyuri, Seungyeon and Hara will have it much harder than Nicole & Jiyoung in my opinion. Many will support Cole & Jing because they are going solo but who knows how fans will react to KARA 3 and whatever changes follow. 

Yes, I couldn't agree better. While there's a member fighting for KARA's name, I'll support it. 

And I'll surely support JingCole no matter what! 

We spread the word, didn't we? Didn't we say "KARA and Kamilia are one"? "In KARA we trust"? Aren't we the other tire of the bicycle? ;;

• Like 2

Yes, let's not talk about disbandment or such negative things.  The 3 members left behind still wish to carry on, although I will support Jing and Cole on their solo endeavors,  I'm more concerned for those left behind.  I just hope they will still be well received by Korean fans.

I kinda feel resentment towards Jing and Cole just because usually when a group disbands, the majority of them agrees to it.....but this feels like a single decision.  Oh well, I can also understand the urge to move on in life despite others opinions.

KARA3 FIGHTING!  Kara sure has been through a lot of changes and hardship since Kara4 debut.

• Like 1

Oh no! :'( As a new Kamilia, I still have lots of music, variety shows, and performances to explore, but it makes me sad that I won't get to see anything new with KARA5. :(

I respect Nicole and Jiyoung's decisions, and will support them as well as the remaining members - Gyuri, Seungyeon and Hara!

there're some very well-written posts (in the last 2 pages) while some are very strange.

so for some, it's all about your kara5, little of your business for kara4?

now kara3 is coming, it's none of your business again?

kara5 is always ranked higher just because you called yourself a kamilia?

imo, a true kamilia should rank all kara eras the same.

(barring personal reason) a true kamilia should not leave just because his/her bias leaves.

a true kamilia updates (or pays attention to) all kara updates, not selectively.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 8

how about starting to

- give all your blessings to colejing

- show all your support to gyulhamhara as always (if you haven't done so)

- learn the basic manner toward dsp. (no one demand you to love so you don't need to show your hate too. as long as there're kara members still staying with dsp, we need to show some damn respect.)

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

the forum at onehallyu has a lot of 'kamilias' hating the probability that KARA will have new members....some even said that if that's the case, then it's better to just disband KARA altogether...it's hard for me to read such comments...I don't mind if there are new members...KARA is evolving...might as well make KARA a legacy that will continue on and on...I love the KARA5 as much as anyone else...but reality is that the members, as do all of us here, is getting older by the minute. For me, rather than seeing KARA disappear altogether when GyulHamHara also decide in the future to retire, I would love to see KARA being represented by new faces who will continue the musical legacy of Lupin, Step etc. while bringing in new songs/albums...sorry for this long rant...just want to let some frustration out from reading all those comments...

• Like 2

Well what you guys are saying are true, we cant be selfish. They also have their own wants/needs/dreams. And their decision is for their own good too right? Even if they will continue on as 5, there will be a time when they will disband (well all kpop groups will). Its not that I'm being negative here, I'm being realistic, well its a fact, we can't avoid that. Lets just think positively about their choices and still support the 5 of them whether their together or not. KAMILIA, JIYOUNG, NICOLE AND FUTURE KARA HWAITING!

Edited by LLL168

Yes, I couldn't agree better. While there's a member fighting for KARA's name, I'll support it. 
And I'll surely support JingCole no matter what! 
We spread the word, didn't we? Didn't we say "KARA and Kamilia are one"? "In KARA we trust"? Aren't we the other tire of the bicycle? ;;

Agreed!!  Support for Gyul/Ham/Goo & Jing/Cole!! :)

I don't know if I will be able to still support them. I don't know what's happening to them to don't renew their contract but they should think about Kamilia. I'm really sad and depressed. I really love them, ALL of them. I don't know if I should get angry or upset. If KARA will continue with 3 or they will insert 2 members, I hope DSP will do some good thing .-.

the forum at onehallyu has a lot of 'kamilias' hating the probability that KARA will have new members....some even said that if that's the case, then it's better to just disband KARA altogether...it's hard for me to read such comments...I don't mind if there are new members...KARA is evolving...might as well make KARA a legacy that will continue on and on...I love the KARA5 as much as anyone else...but reality is that the members, as do all of us here, is getting older by the minute. For me, rather than seeing KARA disappear altogether when GyulHamHara also decide in the future to retire, I would love to see KARA being represented by new faces who will continue the musical legacy of Lupin, Step etc. while bringing in new songs/albums...sorry for this long rant...just want to let some frustration out from reading all those comments...

not only @onehallyu, it's basically the same everywhere. it's very disappointing and shocking to read those blasting and cursing, it's like they know the best for everyone. hence i usually skip their remaining content when it gets too emotional. however and fortunately i still managed to meet some who are more logical and sensible.

regarding the matter about adding new member, though dsp has affirmed that there's no plan for new member, i won't slap anyone and say "no" if they change their mind. i don't mind new blood(s) or talents to continue further our kara story. new member(s) will bring in new fans too. who for sure knows that we can't last longer than any fandom out there?

i know talking about new member may anger some but it's not our problem that they can't accept the reality of life.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

Why people is saying that is the end of KARA? Anybody remember Gyuri, Seung Yeon and Hara? The only end of KARA would be when, we, kamilias, lose our hope and the love that we have to our girls, even if they aren't as a group, I'll be supporting as an artist or whatever they want to do, all the memories and good times that I received from them are on my heart, they need to live their lifes too, we need to stop be greedy.      

Sorry for my bad english, I'll miss Nicole and my sweet Jiyoung, but KARA is not dead, never gonna be like that.        

Btw, I founded this video, is really nostalgic

Edited by Geassu
  • Like 2

When the news about Nicole not renewing her contract was announced to the public, I had a strong feeling just like Shinhwa and Brown Eyed Girls, she would still promote with Kara but just under a different agency. However, I was wrong. I'm honestly just a bad fan, I feel like I'm the worst one. I didn't really take these news seriously and once it was announced Nicole and Jiyoung would no longer be in Kara or DSP, I was just... shocked. Like I couldn't believe, it was just so surreal. Girls' Generation and Kara are my favorite girl groups so I never experienced a member(s) leaving (I got into Kara in 2008, so I don't how it was when Sunghee left), so it was just all new to me.

I just wish Nicole and Jiyoung the best of luck, the same goes to Gyuri, Seungyeon, and Hara. No matter what, I'll still support Kara as it is, even though it won't be the same. Kara today, Kara tomorrow, Kara forever; Nicole and Jiyoung will always be a part of Kara.

• Like 1

Why people is saying that is the end of KARA? Anybody remember Gyuri, Seung Yeon and Hara? The only end of KARA would be when, we, kamilias, lose our hope and the love the we have to our girls, even if they aren't as a group, I'll be supporting as an artist or whatever they want to do, all the memories and good times that I received from them are on my heart, they need to live their lifes too, we need to stop be greedy.      

Sorry for my bad english, I'll miss Nicole and my sweet Jiyoung, but KARA is not dead, never gonna be like that.        

Btw, I founded this video, is really nostalgic

Thanks for the video, i cried when watching this...

Why i feel like she is going somewhere and will never comeback?? ㅠㅠ

See this

tumblr_mzdpzwIoqu1qcar25o4_500.gif

tumblr_mzdpzwIoqu1qcar25o3_500.gif

tumblr_mzdpzwIoqu1qcar25o1_500.gif

tumblr_mzdpzwIoqu1qcar25o2_500.gif 

Oh no, there is no Nicole pic on the last one  :wakeup:  :touched:

• Like 1

how about starting to

- give all your blessings to colejing

- show all your support to gyulhamhara as always (if you haven't done so)

- learn the basic manner toward dsp. (no one demand you to love so you don't need to show your hate too. as long as there're kara members still staying with dsp, we need to show some damn respect.)

Who are you to tell us what to do?

If I want to give my two cents about DSP I will. I have never followed dsp's actions, "loved" the company nor cared what it does. Still If I want or someone else wants to give their thoughts they can and should.That's called debate.

You can ignore them if you want to but dont come here to tell us something as it would be the one and only way.

Kara is not the same and will never be the same anymore. Fans have all the right to be angry and upset. Even though I find all this crying bit too much I still like to debate about these matters and give my own thoughts about them. Not some useless comment as "buhuu this sucks why why why" like every other seems to do.

• Like 1

Thanks for the video, i cried when watching this...

Why i feel like she is going somewhere and will never comeback?? ㅠㅠ

Me too, and we don't need to feel like this, she is gonna be ok, she is talented, all kamilias know this :)