[2013.10.16] Kara Pandora Special DVD Boxset (Korean Version)

dlskam

I was in Seoul 2 weeks ago. I got my copy from Music Korea in Myeongdong for 49800 won. There were two little stalls in the underground shopping mall nearby that sold kpop stuff, but I didn't check if they had this.

Oh OK thanks. Yeah, I knew that Myeongdong is the haven of Kpop stuff slash merchandises so I'll be making a beeline to that area. So excited!

I really wanted to buy this but looking at the best album and the french kiss single.... I'll have to say bye bye to this for 2-3 months if they won't release something new by then. T^T

me too...  :touched: gotta buy best girls n french kiss first...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks really good, where can I pick this up in Tokyo? ;-)

Check Tower Records, Book Offs, or all the KPOP shops in Shin-Okubo. Lots of random shops in Akihabara also. But if you do end up in Akihabara, check out the LIBERTY store, its on the 3rd or 4th floor of a building. There were tons of KARA CDs and DVDs at huge discounted prices.

• Like 1

Check Tower Records, Book Offs, or all the KPOP shops in Shin-Okubo. Lots of random shops in Akihabara also. But if you do end up in Akihabara, check out the LIBERTY store, its on the 3rd or 4th floor of a building. There were tons of KARA CDs and DVDs at huge discounted prices.

thats great! thanks for the info, will take a look at those places.

Anyone know where I could get this in HK too? (just incase I cant find it in Tokyo)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have just ordered it on yesasia because of the interresting price.

Yesasia has the cheapest and best deal, but it has the worst packaging and shipping.

I just hope you get the set nicely, unlike I did,

Mine was full of dents, it looked used after unwrapping LOL  :gemhoho: 

Yesasia has the cheapest and best deal, but it has the worst packaging and shipping.

I just hope you get the set nicely, unlike I did,

Mine was full of dents, it looked used after unwrapping LOL  :gemhoho: 

Oh my! I am still contemplating if I should buy from yesasia. But that's the only place that still has stock. 

• Like 1

Oh my! I am still contemplating if I should buy from yesasia. But that's the only place that still has stock. 

Ebay and other kpop sites still has it, but Yesasia has this free shipping if $39 or up, so it's the best deal of all...