[2013.10.16] Kara Pandora Special DVD Boxset (Korean Version)

dlskam

Ebay and other kpop sites still has it, but Yesasia has this free shipping if $39 or up, so it's the best deal of all...

Ebay's too expensive? I don't know about the other Kpop site, most I found are out of stock. Yea exactly, free shipping that's the deal.

Yesasia has the cheapest and best deal, but it has the worst packaging and shipping.

Uh I can't agree with that, maybe that was a unlucky one, my CDs were in pretty good shape so far. Maybe it was related to local post office?

Uh I can't agree with that, maybe that was a unlucky one, my CDs were in pretty good shape so far. Maybe it was related to local post office?

Could be our post office, but it happened almost 3times already lol.  :gemhoho: 

Yesasia has the cheapest and best deal, but it has the worst packaging and shipping.

I just hope you get the set nicely, unlike I did,

Mine was full of dents, it looked used after unwrapping LOL  :gemhoho: 

Now I'm a bit scared. I hope everything will be fine because I don't see where I can get it at this price.

I bought too much KARA stuff and some kpop albums that now I'm pretty broke.

So now all I have to do is to wait and pray  :gemcheer: 

Now I'm a bit scared. I hope everything will be fine because I don't see where I can get it at this price.

I bought too much KARA stuff and some kpop albums that now I'm pretty broke.

So now all I have to do is to wait and pray  :gemcheer:

Maybe it could jst be our post office so you could still try ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Could be our post office, but it happened almost 3times already lol.  :gemhoho: 

Nah, Canada Post is pretty okay at making sure most things aren't ruined when you get them (at least they are where I live). I personally find Yesasia actually does have bad wrapping, as they always put things in bubble mailers which are easy to ruin, especially if a box/boxed item is in one. The two things I've ever ordered from them came in good condition, but I wouldn't have been surprised personally had they been damaged.

That said though, 30$ is a pretty good deal for something that's usually 85$. If only I had the money and a DVD player that'd be able to read the discs... ( ; ; )

I think I already know my birthday gift ^

before sept 1st! 

Nah, Canada Post is pretty okay at making sure most things aren't ruined when you get them (at least they are where I live). I personally find Yesasia actually does have bad wrapping, as they always put things in bubble mailers which are easy to ruin, especially if a box/boxed item is in one. The two things I've ever ordered from them came in good condition, but I wouldn't have been surprised personally had they been damaged.

That said though, 30$ is a pretty good deal for something that's usually 85$. If only I had the money and a DVD player that'd be able to read the discs... ( ; ; )

You are canada too! wowwww hi  =)

Idk how good Canada Post is in your place but pretty much 10 albums in total I received were a bit damaged, and some were rly bad. I can't blame YesAsia bc I usually buy from diff online stores ^^

You are canada too! wowwww hi  =)

lol yes, and hello :>

Lots of us are from Canada, it's scary... :gemhuh:

I was about to note it's odd to see a good amount of Canadian users but no Canadian Kamilia thread, but I just noticed there actually is one (I could only find the Ontario one when I looked before) :gemsorry:

*goes and makes post in thread*

edit

Idk how good Canada Post is in your place but pretty much 10 albums in total I received were a bit damaged, and some were rly bad. I can't blame YesAsia bc I usually buy from diff online stores ^^

I've yet to see anything of mine come in bad condition, unless it was something I bought that was listed "as is". The worst I've seen is maybe a couple of scuff marks on the actual mail packaging, but given there's so many things that could cause such markings (especially in the winter what with salt everywhere) I usually just ignore it.

The only thing CP has done that kind of annoys me is sometimes try to put something into a mailbox that it clearly doesn't fit into/barely fits in. I caught one mailman trying to do this with a Dialga plush before, and this was also done with my copy of Taetiseo's Twinkle EP (the latter of which was small enough to fit, albeit it left the mailbox's top open). I also don't like it when they leave boxed items sitting out in the hallway*, which they did for a few things I ordered (my copy of PANDORA being one of them).

*Mostly an issue as I have my stuff sent to my mom's place and the apartment building in question does not have a locked front door, making it easy for anyone to walk in and take, well, anything.

Edited by Dubious

• 1 year later...

I gave in and ordered this, can't wait to watch it with english subtitles!

my order ended up getting cancelled and i only see it on ebay now, which is way too expensive T_T

Edited by shiris
forgot to edit this a long time ago