[Nicori] Please Don't Go

eriye9

I know it seems like with an official statement everything is all but concluded...but I still hope some way, some how, it's not true. Or maybe she will have a change of heart. Nicole please don't leave.  

edit: I'm sorry I didn't use proper title formatting...

Edited by Kamilia Tuna
  • Like 5

I know it seems like with an official statement everything is all but concluded...but I still hope some way, some how, it's not true. Or maybe she will have a change of heart. Nicole please don't leave.  

edit: I'm sorry I didn't use proper title formatting...

Let's just keep on praying... It think i don't want KARA5 to become KARA4 again!!

btw I've just edited the title :D

• Like 1

As to what Nicole would always write.. "Always Smile" and I shall quote a motto of my favorite saint (not really a saint but a blessed) "Suffer Silently, Smile Always"

There's still 4 months right? Maybe she'll change her mind...

• Like 2

I wish she would stay with KARA...

When I became a Kamilia, she was part of the reason. Her bubbly-personality, fun jokes, beautiful smile, great raps. But those days are coming to an end...

I respect your decision Nicole Jung, but I'm still sad that this inevitable day has come. :( We love you, and hope for the best, and us Kamilia's will support you regardless!!! ^^ <3

• Like 4

As much as I love Nicole, I'll respect her decision to leave Kara. She's spent six years in the industry, and if she wants to move on to better things or greener pastures then I respect that, and even admire her for her courage to take such a big and scary step. <3 The same goes for Jiyoung, and the rest of the members too. Since we love them a lot, maybe we should also respect that they have their own dreams as people, and they can't always go through things as five. But that doesn't mean we don't love all five of them, right? Personally, I've stuck with Kara not just for the music or for the great videos, but for these five beautiful girls who are absolutely inspiring to me. Just because one of them might not be a part of Kara anymore, doesn't mean they cease being fabulous inspirational perfect goddesses, right? 

P.S. Actually nicole I was kidding can you stay can none of you guys go I can't imagine life without you guys as five- except- yeah

• Like 2