[Nicori] Please Don't Go

eriye9

Hey guys just wanted to express how sad i am at nicole leaving Kara as she and the rest of the members got me first into kpop in 2010
This is not meant to be a troll post but i have found out the reason Nicole is leaving
One of my korean friends uncle is actually a CEO of one of the other entertainment companies which we got front row seats too when i visited korea last year
Pretty much due to Nicole not getting enough chances to go on variety shows etc in order to increase her popularity towards the public 
She requested a new contract with better terms with DSP which they refused due to the fact that she isn't popular with the public in comparison to the other members
You should know one thing is that being popular is essential to having a career as an idol 
Due to this DSP just decided  to pretty much kick her out of the group due to Nicole not being as popular as  the other members and the fact that the statement that she decided to leave was actually forced 
One thing you should know about entertainment companies is that you should not always trust what is released during these times where everyone is waiting for some word from either party 
Anyway i just created this account to let you guys know what occurred
I'm not too sure about Nicole's chances of joining another company it all depends on how they see how much nicole is worth 
Since the entertainment side of things is a really harsh place 

Edited by mirimu

Hey guys just wanted to express how sad i am at nicole leaving Kara as she and the rest of the members got me first into kpop in 2010

This is not meant to be a troll post but i have found out the reason Nicole is leaving

One of my korean friends uncle is actually a CEO of one of the other entertainment companies which we got front row seats too when i visited korea last year

Pretty much due to Nicole not getting enough chances to go on variety shows etc in order to increase her popularity towards the public 

She requested a new contract with better terms with DSP which they refused due to the fact that she isn't popular with the public in comparison to the other members

You should know one thing is that being popular is essential to having a career as an idol 

Due to this DSP just decided  to pretty much kick her out of the group due to Nicole not being as popular as  the other members and the fact that the statement that she decided to leave was actually forced 

One thing you should know about entertainment companies is that you should not always trust what is released during these times where everyone is waiting for some word from either party 

Anyway i just created this account to let you guys know what occurred

I'm not too sure about Nicole's chances of joining another company it all depends on how they see how much nicole is worth 

Since the entertainment side of things is a really harsh place 

If thats really the case,DSP really screwed up. How can they forgot what Nicole has given for past years like in 2009 where she also contributed for Kara public recognition with Star Golden Bell etc. And on 2010 she also join variety show Heroes until the lawsuit thing happen,that's where she almost disappear on any variety shows. BTW, didnt the company itself who is deciding whose gonna go to variety shows?  

Furthermore,in Kara each member take turn to Kara fame. Like Seungyeon first, Nicole,Gyuri, Hara and then Jiyoung. Its like passing the baton to each member to let them shine. Well,based on her tweets seems like she already has someone/a company that can manage her individual activities properly,so I just pray the best for Nicole.

Edited by martina
  • Like 2

At first, i really don't care because come on think about it, she will still be singing~ Just solo that's it.
But days pass by my heart told me that i can't hide my real feeling... I am really sad!
Well, just like all the KAMILIA here, pray and hope that NICOLE will stay here for a long long long time!
Her decision might be wrong, or right. But i think, do what she feels the most happy about is the most important thing!!!!

No point to do something u don't like right.
Hope that one day~~~ Our question will be answered  :gemnoway:

• Like 1

Of course I know all of us will be sad if Nicole will leave us, because we all need her smile everyday like the flowers need the sunlight, Nicole always gives us warmth with her bright smile and cute behaviours, but I think with another way, Nicole will only leave officially, but deep inside our heart, she is still our great dancer Jung Nicole, she will always in our heart and be a KARA's member forever, so whether the decision will Nicole made, let's just bless for her and respect her choice.............

I had already lost SungHee, of course I don't want to lose Nicole too, but however, let's just stay with Nicole forever wherever she is............

• Like 1

Since the announcement by DSP I've been following nicole's news very closely. It sucked that nicole was getting shafted by having no solo appearances on tv in the first place, now she might not even be with kara next year. 

I'm seeing some tweets from (about a week ago) some k-cassies about a japanese report claiming that jaejoong has something to do with cole's decision to not resign???? Does anyone know about this?

heres my thought about it. (this is only my own opinion)
like i heard many rumors about it before it was actually official and i knew it was expected
i didn't want it to be so soon, its hard for us kara fans to accept it but i hope everyone respect and support her decisions
whatever happens to nicole in the future i just want kamilia to be happy for her, that way she'll be happy as well.
nicole wouldn't want kamilia to feel sad (even though it is hard to accept it) and i wants her to live a happy and positive life like she always have. she is the happy happy and energetic nicole we all know, nothing will change the way she is. stay strong nicole and kamilias! WE ARE WITH YOU ~always and forever~

Edited by akuma

• 2 weeks later...

Kara won't be the same without her, I accept and respect Nicole's decision but I don't want she leaves, I love her and she is my bias, so I hope everything will be OK, no matter her decision and I wish her the best in her live  :gemcry:  :touched:

Straight out pretty sad. Probably the most depressing news about Kpop for me.

I've been a Nicole fan since they debuted as 5 and til this day i am still in love with them.

All their songs have been heartwarming and all their problems have made them stronger as a group.

Although if she chooses to, I won't argue since her pay is really bad from what I've read, but I would love it if she still continues to be a part of KARA.

LEGIT DSP BETTER DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS NOW OR ALOT OF FANS ARE GONNA RIOT..... not even kidding LOL!

All my feels.... LOL

NICOLE <3

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For me, Cole has her own part on my heart, to be honest, the first time interested in KARA was when i saw Cole at damaged lady, she was so gorgeous there, and the more i learn about the gang, she got more and more of her spot, to me, my love for every KARA member is equally large, each of them has their own ability and treat, and i love them the way they are right now and it would be soo sad and KARA will never be the same without Cole..

when she's gone i will listen to her song LOST,, its really the right song cause we are lost without her :(

One Shot two shot i remember those eyes

Sabishikutte please tell me why

One Shot Two shot

Fate's pulling the line

Totsuzen flashback i remember those eyes..

*Preparing myself to sail to Feels island.. T^T;""