[Nicori] Please Don't Go

eriye9

• 2 weeks later...

I just heard these horrible news :touched: . But let's face it, all we can do is just respect her decision and wish her all the best. I have read somewhere online that the reason why she decided to not re-sign the contract is because she wants to go back to United States and pursue her career there, learn and discover more of the singing and dancing skills. It was said that since she was born in America, that's where she wants to be. I haven't found any confirmation about this, like in an interview or such. I think she will address this matter herself if she will find that it's necessary. 

• Like 2

To be honest, I was really shocked hearing that Nicole is leaving the group.  

I know there were possibilities of why she is going to leave but I didn't even bother to read them.  

I felt that it was going to be different she is going to leave..  

But I must accept the reality even though it seems to be like a dream.. :(

I love you Nicole <3

Edited by NoelleJ
  • Like 1

COLE..i.dun.really.feel.sad.bout.ur.leaving, but, bit angry..wit 'them' coz they let u go..juz lyk dat..lyk u mean/worth nothing to 'them', i mean..wats wrong wit the idea..continue wit kara but oso doing solo activity wit diff. agency, hhmmmmmppfff....  :gemdown:  :gemdown:  :gemdown:

but..since they already..decide, wish u luck..n lot of success to come for u.. LUV U, Nicole  :gemflower:  :gemflower:  :gemflower:

p/s: someone waiting for u in L.A, he's gud man..n ur loyal fan.. :)

• Like 2

Nicole, just remember those memories we shared together these times, I'm going to miss you and support you everyday, please do your best but meanwhile don't forget to take care of yourself........ Nicole, I LOVE YOU........

"No pain, No gain", I believe Nicole will stand out with a brand new Cole we ever see in the future...........

Core Contents Media denied the rumors that started circulating recently about Nicole joining their agency upon the expiration of her contract with DSP Media.

SEE ALSO: DSP Media rep comments on KARA's plans for 2014

A Core Contents Media rep told OSEN on the 22nd, "Although it's true that we do know Nicole's mother, there was never any talk of her transferring agencies or being recruited... It is not true. There has been no such occurrence."

The rumor started when Japanese women's magazine put Kamilias on alert with its report titled, 'Nicole's leave from KARA is her mother's plan, in negotiations with T-ara's agency', and claimed, "Nicole's mother personally negotiated with T-ara's agency, stating, 'Please recruit my daughter.'"

As her contract has reached expiration with DSP, Nicole is currently a free agent, leaving fans wondering what the next move for her career will be.

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/core-contents-media-denies-rumors-of-nicole-joining-their-agency#ixzz2r6CVVR4s 
Follow us: @allkpop on Twitter | allkpop on Facebook

All rumors are false!

Nicole reaches out to fans about her current plans after various rumors

If you've been keeping up today, you may have noticed that Nicole suddenly found herself as the topic of several rumors regarding which agency she may decide to join with the expiration of her contract with DSP Media. Although she spoke through her reps to respond to the situation in the previous article, the idol also reached out to fans directly with her latest tweet to clarify her current plans.

She wrote on Twitter, "To all my fans whom I love... First off, I'm sorry that I'm making things hard and painful. When I think about the confusion you all must have experienced due to the various stories despite it not being my intention, my heart hurts more.

I thought that I needed time now to recharge and reorganize myself, so I will be leaving soon for training with a plan that isn't set for too long of a time. I will try my best so that that time period will not go to waste, and get ready for the day when I will meet you all again. I want to think over agencies calmly, so as I'm not hurrying, there is nothing that has been decided on, but if something is decided on later, I'll deliver the news to you first.

I'll gain strength from the support of all of you who always cheer me on, and do my best to learn and return. Wait for me."

http://www.allkpop.c...-various-rumors

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/forums_post/allkpop/Artist-Threads/official-kara-thread/page/1/nf#ixzz2r8J0tfmm

Follow us: @allkpop on Twitter | allkpop on Facebook

• 3 months later...

Just remember guys, Nicole is not gone :gemnoway:
She may no longer be part of Kara, but she is still the nicole we all love and support no matter what :geminluv: . And i'm sure that nicole would ask all of us to support Kara even if she is no longer a part of it. And more then anything keep supporting her on her solo career and what ever she may decide to do along the future.
And let's all keep hoping that maybe one day they can come back together as the "Kara5" again whom we all love and enjoy so much

• 4 weeks later...

I have a feeling she won't leave. Or that is just what I want to believe. 

Ever since her announcement of departure and Jiyoung's maybe departure, I have been listening to "Love Is" for the past few days =( :moody:  :crybaby:  :depressed:

That is so true! now I feel sad too every time I listened to 'Love is' with she's out of Kara :teary: I miss Cole n Jing  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:

• 1 month later...

It has been almost 7 months Nicori left ... (Time passes by really quickly  :touched: )

I am revisiting this thread again as I missed her a lot  :gloomy: 

I hope Cole does her best in future and I would be her biggest fan ever, ... (I hope so)

Every time that I see her dances in New York under training by Luam, I am impressed by all she has learned and mastered.  She is a hard worker.  I don't know what she will do next, but she will continue to be a star--and even more so.  I miss her terribly in KARA, but I try to follow her career.  She is one of my all-time favorites.  Anyone interested can find her on Twitter, for a start.   I was just looking tonight at one of her videos from May 15.  She is really impressive.  She was my favorite in KARA, if I had a favorite--I liked them all.

After writing the above, I notice that this video has already been uploaded into Karaholic on May 30 by NoorAsz in [Nicori] Dance it off with Cole!

Edited by david22
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Nicole holds a special place in my heart. She inspires me a lot. Without Nikori, Kara is like an empty shell. I don't know how to deal this matter when I read the news. Please come back as soon as possible, Nicole. I still accept you open arms even if you're not in Kara anymore.

• Like 1