[Info] Summary & Timeline of KARA's Contract Renewal Issues (2013)

yuda

Thanks, yuda.  

Hard times, kamilias. Let us support all together.

Kara jjang! Kara gambarimasu! Go Kara! Kaya n'yo iyan, Kara!

ahh.. waiting is really killing me... nonono-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251

Waiting a lot could smash my head!  :wakeup:  :scared:  :cursing:  :disappointed:  :frustrated:  :depressed:  :punch:  :afraid:

• 5 weeks later...

- Rumor surfaced that Nicole plans to go back to LA to practice dancing in February. It will depend on DSP's decision whether to allows her to stay with KARA or not.

- DSP said they doesn't know about her personal plans and in the meanwhile, nothing has changed about the contract status

• Like 1

Did that LA rumor came from someone close to Cole? Or it's another press guessing making it all more confusing? Even if it was true, i'm not entirely sure if it's so good idea to leave business, go on hiatus to practise more and go back to korea.. Anyway i'm just gonna wait for the word from Nicole. And whatever decision she makes i will fully support her. This guessing is only making me more nervous. I will let it flow

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nicole with KARA, one with individual, one with groups, one with dreams, one with friendship, one with future, one with us........ Just keeping in my mind, wherever Nicole goes, I will just the KAMILIA like the start, she still as a KARA's part, and I believe she will be back after that.......

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, its already sad with Nicole leaving KARA, and actually its getting worse, Jiyoung will not be also renewing her contract.

You can read it here:

http://www.ohkpop.com/139596/jiyoung-following-nicoles-footsteps-and-leaving-kara

http://www.ohkpop.com/139611/karas-kang-ji-young-will-not-renew-contract-with-dsp

I tried to prepare myself for this moment but It is still so hard to handle things.

I'm with you. I've been listening to Kara's songs all day T_T it will be very hard for all of us. For the members too, since they were all like family.

They'll be 3 members for now?  :gemdown:  what does that mean? Will they be adding some new members after so much time -.- if it is to call someone, try persuading Sunghee (even though I know she's married now (?)).

Well, for now, we'll still have two main singers, one main dancer, one rapper between the 3 of them.

Still...sad  :touched:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm with you. I've been listening to Kara's songs all day T_T it will be very hard for all of us. For the members too, since they were all like family.

They'll be 3 members for now?  :gemdown:  what does that mean? Will they be adding some new members after so much time -.- if it is to call someone, try persuading Sunghee (even though I know she's married now (?)).

Well, for now, we'll still have two main singers, one main dancer, one rapper between the 3 of them.

Still...sad  :touched:

lol it's good to have Sunghee back in Kara but it's kinda impossible? ^_^  

It makes me sad. :(

Keep calm and support GyulHamGgool^^ They need their fans the most at times like this :)