2013 KARASIA 2nd JAPAN TOUR ( Share your experience Kamilia ) Yokohama, Fukuoka, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukui, Saitama,Kobe -DAY 1&2 (Complete)

edr49890

This postscript is trully amazing and touching. KARA really has this power to touch their fans. I'm so glad they have such a large scale of fans because it shows that there is no age to love KARA. I'm so jealous of all these fans who can attend the show lol. 

• Like 1

[Event] 131023 KARASIA 2nd JAPAN Tour @ OSAKA-JO HALL Day-1

Word by @CANN

Dedicated Kamilia @k0uki is caught in the raining storm now at Osaka, he started queuing for the merchandises from 730am this morning...

below photo from k0uki

tumblr_mv4b01VeDg1s5x9xro1_1280.jpg

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

ultraman88

photo-thumb-2976.jpg?_r=1370129000

It looks like Hara was not feeling well.

She fell right after the song "Damaged Lady" and didn't perform her solo song nor the song "2night".

2080426803_XQ5fgZDC_Screenshot_2013-10-2

^

Yup, but she went back to perform her solo song after receive treatment and she finished the rest of the night safely together with KARA.

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

OSAKA Twitter

Miracle_5 ‏@_Miracle_58h
They raised message "KARA ...ing" when KARA sang "Ima Okuritai Arigatou". KARA pleased with that. JiYoung shed tears.

Surprise event in Karasia Osaka Day 1 >__< KARA...ing ;;;;;;;;

BXUYBtFCIAAHIR3.jpg

Look these wonderful K-Kamilias!
http://t.co/fJzeSWuOS4
tumblr_mv580xaXwW1s5x9xro1_1280.jpg

http://www.gasengi.com/main/board.php?bo_table=kara02&wr_id=245713

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

im worried about Hara's health. I hope it wasn't caused by radiation poisoning or her aging arteries. :(

maybe fatigue ?

OSAKA Twitter

Miracle_5 ‏@_Miracle_58h

They raised message "KARA ...ing" when KARA sang "Ima Okuritai Arigatou". KARA pleased with that. JiYoung shed tears.

Look these wonderful K-Kamilias!

http://t.co/fJzeSWuOS4

http://25.media.tumblr.com/dc7787870b2fdb85bd05e2fe0bb5e288/tumblr_mv580xaXwW1s5x9xro1_1280.jpg

http://www.gasengi.com/main/board.php?bo_table=kara02&wr_id=245713

For follow up "KARABOARD"

KRASIA Osaka Concert Suprise Event(KARA...ing) paper

BXTYEm1CcAANW0l.jpg

BXTD7_ECcAAlPV0.jpg

BXTfTNKCQAA5ac2.jpg

yeah i hope it was only fatigue due to her busy schedules. :phew:

So what does "KARA..ing" really mean?

really don't know hehe hoping ultraman can tell a little story about it hehe.. 

• Like 1

KARA's Hara revealed to have fainted during Japanese concert tour

KARA's Hara is reported to have fainted due to exhaustion during a concert for  KARA 2nd Japan Tour 2013 KARASIA'. 

KAMILIA always here for you please take care

BXRZQJlCMAA-1p2.jpg

BXPqecGCYAAJ1_x.jpgBXPpHiaCMAAL1Kz.jpgBWCtBjLCEAECX_t.jpg
The girl group was performing at Osaka's Osaka-Jo Hall on October 23 when Hara suddenly fainted on stage, shocking the audience. Staff members then carried her away to receive treatment by on-site medical personnel.

DSP Media stated, "Hara fainted suddenly during a Japanese concert due to overexertion. Thankfully, it was just a case of light dizziness. After receiving emergency treatment and having a rest, she went back on stage to greet fans." Hara also finished up the concert with the rest of KARA.

As for the tour, the agency has assured that Hara won't be missing the next concert as her condition isn't serious and she's gradually improving. As a precaution, she's receiving continual medical care in Japan.

'KARA 2nd Japan Tour 2013 KARASIA' is scheduled to run until November 24 KST.

Get well soon, Hara!

@allkpop

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

Here is a translation of a postscript by a K-Kamilia who was at the first night of Osaka concert. He describes what happened with Hara.  

Please be aware the person was a bit emo and the words are flowery and expressive. I am just a messenger, haha. :productive:    

http://karaboard.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=community&wr_id=1210917&page=0      

We saw the tears flowing out from Kara’s bosom.

The Kamilias hugged Kara’s heart and made a wave.

And, we saw amazing Hara... her stage which we will never see again.  

Hara was not well.

We didn’t know exactly why, but she was carried out at the ending of the first stage when the lights went dark. We knew that her expression was not normal from the first appearance. She was not there for the “2night” performance and Gyul was explaining and asking for understanding. (the writer does not speak Japanese) After that, the girls performed several songs just by four of them without Hara.  

Can you imagine?

The feelings of Kamilas who are watching the live stage where Hara is suddenly missing...

Even though we were cheering as best for the four, our thoughts are worried and totally with Hara...it was hard to contain my tightening chest.

The anxiety we felt when they performed the solo stages skipping Hara’s was terrifying.

It was such a relief when Hara appeared for “Hanabi” after the solo stages.

We were so thankful to just see Hara standing on the stage again.

I don’t know...how others may have felt at that time.

She was sitting on the wooden horse, but she looked very weak with pale face and her eyes were out of focus.

I could not stand to watch her expression on the screen while she was singing “Damaged Lady”.

Although DSP must not have liked, the printed A4 sheets showing <KARA...ing> was handed out to all the Kamilias unofficially. On the back of the sheet were statements showing the following in both Japanese and Korean.  

Here is what was written.  

1. Please raise this sheet to show to Kara when they are singing "Ima, Okuritai 'Arigato’”.

2. “Kara...ing” is our message to express our feelings for Gyuri, Seungyeon, Nicole, Hara, and Jiyoung all five to continue to be together as Kara. (We are Kamilia. We are family of Kara up to now and even to the future. We Kamilia will cheer on Gyuri, Seungyeon, Nicole, Hara, and Jiyoung, Kara the five.)...

3. Please do not discard this sheet as trash afterwards.

4. This is a surprise event. Please do not write or announce about this via SNS until the end of the concert.

5. Please participate to help Nicole to be with Kara. web address..

(This was initiated by the K-Kamilas and J-Kamilas participated by printing out the thousands of the sheets. They handed out the sheet in secret before the concert.)  

However, we witnessed the guards confisticate the sheets from some of the Kamilias.

I was a bit discouraged and were not sure how this would turn out.

But, when KARA began singing "Ima, Okuritai 'Arigato’” on the center stage, the Kamilias started taking out the sheet one by one on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors and holding out the sheets to show to Kara.

As in defiance against my embarrassing worries, so many Kamilias held up the sheet showing <KARA...ing> expressing their heart to the members of Kara who were singing for their fans.

I couldn’t see the other girls due to the distance but eventually Jjing was overcome and started crying when she was passing by me on the gondola. She kept crying even when they reached the main stage and couldn’t even continue singing normally, just like me and so many Kamilias.

It hurt as much as if I fell on the stage.

That stubborn girl...who had to give up the solo and the other stage, anyone who saw witnessed that she looked so pale and weak. She was painfully apologetic and kept saying sorry to the audience.

However, everyone said it was okay...really okay and shouted “daijobu”.

Hara completed the remaining sets perfectly as anyone could see. She did it with all her might.

The space above the audience was filled with silver finale tapes and fireworks at the end of the energetic “Step”.  

But, when the members left the stage at the end, Hara remained on the stage and spoke some words.

I didn’t understand a word she was saying, but I understood every words.

Hara’s expression, her voice, and her body language told me so.

That she was sorry...please wait a bit.

The instruments were set up on stage and the band appeared.

With an energetic sound, Hara appeared again in fiery red and black clothes.

I was already crying from then on.

It’s not because she is stubborn and hard working, not because she was a responsible girl.

It’s because Hara...loves Kamilia.

She couldn’t just send back the Kamilas who loved her so.

So, she held the mike and sang...with the pale expression contrasted by bloody red custom.   ...

ㅜㅜ  

The song I heard today didn’t come from a body nor a vocal cord.

Hara’s solo stage was filled with her soul.

Our and her spirit filled the space together.  

I can’t imagine ever seeing a stage like today again on this earth.      

가슴에서 솟아오른 카라의 눈물을 보았습니다.

그 마음으로 뛰어들어 파고를 만드는 카밀을 보았습니다.

그리고, 엄청난 하라와... 지상에서는 다시 볼 수 없을 그녀의 무대를 보았습니다.

하라가 아팠습니다.

이유는 정확히 모르지만, 첫 무대 말미에 조명이 꺼진 후 쓰러져 실려나갔어요.

첫 등장부터 하라의 표정이 심상치 않다 느껴 졌는데, 

결국 투나잇 무대에 하라가 보이지 않았고, 규리가 뭔가 설명을 하며 양해를 구하더군요.

그후, 몇곡을 하라 없이 네명이서 무대를 꾸렸습니다.

상상이 가시나요?

갑자기 하라가 빠져버린 라이브 무대를 보는 카밀의 심정...

네명 때문에 응원은 열심히 하면서도, 온통 하라 걱정에... 조여드는 가슴이 견디기 힘들었습니다.

솔로무대마저 하라를 빼고 네명만 진행할 때의 불안감은... 끔찍했습니다.

다행히, 솔로무대 후 하나비 순서에 하라가 다시 나왔습니다.

무대에 다시 선 하라의 모습을 볼 수 있는 것 만으로도....

감사하고 또 감사했습니다. 

모르겠어요...다른 분의 시선엔 어땠는지.

목마 위에 앉아있지만, 힘 하나 없이 그 눈마져 풀려있는 창백한 하라의 얼굴.

그 상황에서 둘중의 하나를 부르는 스크린 속의 하라 표정을... 차마 볼 수 없었습니다.

도저히 제가 좋아할 수 없는 데습은 당연히 싫어했겠지만,

오사카성홀 콘서트장에 들어가는 카밀들에게 A4용지에 <KARA..ing>라고 인쇄된 종이가 비공식적으로 배부되었습니다.

그 종이 뒷면에는 한글과 일본어로 이렇게 써 있었습니다.

한글 표기 일부를 옮겨 적습니다.

1. 이 종이는 "지금 전하고 싶은 말, 고마워요"를 부르기 시작하면 KARA에게 보이게 들어주세요.

2. 규리, 승연, 니콜, 하라, 지영의 5 명으로 KARA를 앞으로도 계속해 달라는 마음을 담아 "KARA..ing"라는 메시지를 KARA에게 주고 있습니다(우리는 지금까지도 앞으로도 KARA의 가족, Kamilia입니다. 우리 Kamilia는 규리, 승연, 니콜, 하라, 지영의 5명의 KARA를 앞으로도 쭉 응원합니다)...(하략)

하지만, 현장에서 안전요원에게 압수당하는 장면이 목격되면서... 

과연 이 시도가 어찌될지, 솔직히 낙담도 조금 됬었습니다.

그런데,

콘서트 말미, 독립무대에서 KARA 애들이 <지금 전하고 싶은 말, 고마워요>를 부르는 순간,

1층 아레나와 2층, 3층의 카밀리아들이 주섬주섬 종이를 꺼내... KARA애들을 향해 드는 겁니다.

걱정하고 낙담했던 마음이 부끄러울만큼, 정말 많은 카밀들이....

팬들을 향해, 팬을 위한 노래를 부르는 KARA를 바라보며,,

카밀 자신들의 마음을 담은 메시지.. <KARA.. Ing>를 펴보였습니다.

결국... 다른 아이들은 멀리 있어 정확히 보지는 못했지만, 

곤돌라를 타고 제 앞을 지나던 지영이는, 견디지 못하고 눈물을 흘렸습니다.

메인무대에 도착해서도 제대로 노래를 이어가지 못할만큼... 그렇게 울었습니다.

저와... 그리고 많은 카밀들과 함께.

무대에서 쓰러질 만큼 아팠습니다.

저 악바리가....스테이지 하나와 솔로무대를 포기했어야 할만큼.

겨우 나와서도, 누가봐도 아닌걸 느낄만큼 창백하고 힘을 잃은 모습이었어요.

누누히 고개를 숙이며 사과하는 하라에게, 

오사카성홀에 모인 모든 사람들이 괜찮다고... 정말 괜찮다며 '다이조브'를 외쳤습니다.

젖먹던 힘을 다해 끝까지 안무와 자신의 파트를 감당하는 하라를 보며,

정말 잘했다고... 그만하면 너무 훌륭하다고 칭찬할 수밖에 없을만큼,

하라는 남은 무대를 완벽하게 마쳤습니다.

열정의 <스텝> 무대까지 마쳤고, 하늘엔 은색 피날레 테잎까지 축포와 함께 나부꼈습니다.

그런데, 멤버들 모두가 퇴장한 무대에 하라가 남아 일본어로 뭐라뭐라 멘트를 하더군요.

단 한마디도 알아들을 수 없는 언어였지만,

단 한마디도 놓치지 않고 알아들을 수 있었습니다.

하라의 표정이,

하라의 음성이,

하라의 몸짓이...

제 마음에 말을 하더군요...

미안했다고... 잠시 기다리라고.

악기가 설치되고,

밴드가 등장하고,

강렬한 사운드와 함께, 

정열적인 레드와 블랙의 의상으로 갈아입은 하라가 무대에 등장했습니다.

이미 그때부터,

제 눈에는 하염없이 눈물이 흘러내렸습니다.

악바리라서가 아닙니다.

책임감이 강해서도 아닙니다.

하라는...

카밀을 사랑하고 있는 것입니다.

자신을 이토록 사랑하는 카밀들을.... 이대로 돌려보낼 수 없었던 것이었습니다.

그래서, 그녀는...

그 창백한 모습에 피처럼 빨간 무대의상을 입고,

마이크를 잡고 노래를 불렀습니다.

....... ㅜㅜ

오늘 제가 들은 음악은,

성대로, 몸으로 부른 노래가 아니었습니다.

하라의 솔로무대는,

그녀의 영혼이 그대로 드러난 무대였습니다.

짧지 않은 그 솔로곡 동안, 

그녀의 영혼도, 

나의 영혼도,

그리고 그 자리에 있던 모든 카밀들의 마음도...

다 같이 하나로 울렸습니다.

저 작은 하라의 깊은 곳에서 끌어올려져 울려퍼진 영혼의 노래를 통해.

지상에서,

오늘 같은 무대를 다시 볼 수 있다는 상상을...

앞으로도 감히 할 수 없을 것 같습니다.

Edited by ultraman88
  • Like 7

[Hara]
kamilia ~ i'm sorry to made u worried..
today we ended the performance without any hitches!
i'll take care of my health better so i won't get sick againㅠㅠ!
good night everyone -!
~
카밀 여러분~ 걱정끼쳐 드려서 죄송해요..
오늘 공연두 무리없이 열심히 끝마쳤습니다!
아프지 않도록 건강관리 잘 할께요ㅠㅠ!
안녕히 주무세요 여러분-!

Credit: yuda @yooniqda_

• Like 1

why is it im crying just merely reading this story :gemcry: and really HARA'S really a STUBBORN she always wants to show her best and just so determined to finish what she started perfectly.Actually I was reading the English lyrics of HARA'S solo GLAMOROUS SKY this morning and after I just realized that with all the words in the lyrics I guess HARA'S heart was not yet securely stable but then she wouldn't want us to see it,like what she always say SMILE DONT LET THEM KNOW THAT IT HURTS :thankful: HARA GOO what ever happens to us MIRACLE and KAMILIA you will always be our HONEY KOALA,GOOSAIN BOLT and our one and only LIVING DOLL,WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH FIGHTING :harac5:  :harac3:  :harac6:  :harac2:  :harac4:

• Like 2

So what does "KARA..ing" really mean?

I suppose they are considering "KARA" as the verb & "ing" as the suffix, something the same as do > doing, fly > flying, sleep > sleeping... etc > etcing. So maybe they are "KARA..ing" (doing KARA activity)!!?

In korean KARA mean "go", so Kara-ing mean something like going.  ?? O.o!

In Japanese Kara mean empty/vacant. & in the picture above http://25.media.tumblr.com/dc7787870b2fdb85bd05e2fe0bb5e288/tumblr_mv580xaXwW1s5x9xro1_1280.jpg the people are eating, so probably they are emptying their dishes, so maybe that's why they used "KARA..ing".

• Like 1

Why Those Guard need to confiscate those KARA....ing Paper?..  

What a surprise that During the Performance Many Kamilia suddenly raise their hands with KARA..ING paper..i saw that Photo with jinyoung..no wonder why Miracle5 posted why jing cried     

thank ultraman88

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

Man I get goosebumps reading all of this. Sounds like the shows have been really emotional in a lot of different ways.

Glad Hara is alright, but that must have worried so many Kamilias. :( And the Kara...ing paper making them cry is really touching.

And the one about the 90 year old grandma and the different age groups and the mother and kid... oh man, these concerts seem like something else! Wow. KARA definitely has the best, most diverse fanbase I've seen. 感動です!

• Like 3

I suppose they are considering "KARA" as the verb & "ing" as the suffix, something the same as do > doing, fly > flying, sleep > sleeping... etc > etcing. So maybe they are "KARA..ing" (doing KARA activity)!!?

In korean KARA mean "go", so Kara-ing mean something like going.  ?? O.o!

In Japanese Kara mean empty/vacant. & in the picture above http://25.media.tumblr.com/dc7787870b2fdb85bd05e2fe0bb5e288/tumblr_mv580xaXwW1s5x9xro1_1280.jpg the people are eating, so probably they are emptying their dishes, so maybe that's why they used "KARA..ing".

Hmm.... how bout "Enjoying KARA"? i was thinking along those lines too, but still it doesn't make much sense to me. 

I hope some J-Kams would pop up on KH and explain what they really meant by it coz this isn't the first time i see that phrase being used by Kamilias.

• Like 1

Hmm.... how bout "Enjoying KARA"? i was thinking along those lines too, but still it doesn't make much sense to me. 

I hope some J-Kams would pop up on KH and explain what they really meant by it coz this isn't the first time i see that phrase being used by Kamilias.

n for me its Kara fighting~!  :gemcheer:  :gemcheer:  :gemcheer:  :D