2013 KARASIA 2nd JAPAN TOUR ( Share your experience Kamilia ) Yokohama, Fukuoka, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukui, Saitama,Kobe -DAY 1&2 (Complete)

edr49890

FROM Miracle5 Fan-account KOBE DAY 1

Karasia venue station.

Todays Karasia venue Kobe!

Gate to Karasia heaven

Long way for KARA goods as useual.

tumblr_mwpcz1FdZw1s5x9xro1_1280.jpg

Fully controled Japanese

tumblr_mwpdgt5GWJ1s5x9xro1_1280.jpg

KARA Fan Troops try to make some complexed one

BZvB8NHCYAAlb2b.jpg

WOWOW came for KARASIA

BZvUSjCCUAEHxQK.jpg

Karasia Kobe entering has begun

You can see the Doraemon in the crowd.

BZvgPu9CIAATxKo.jpg

First dream was over. Karasia Kobe.

tumblr_mwpt1l8qzR1s5x9xro1_1280.jpg

From KARABOARD fan account 

Kobe is the 2nd KARASIA finale performance and the Hall atmosphere and the surroundings

are HOT and full of excitement KARASIA Today

Many Kamilia already ...

Cosplayer Also all around the PLACE

Warm weather, because its weekend

It is the best conditions to enjoy the festival.

Edited by edr49890

Oops, this is a really late post I must say, been busy since I got back. Finally have time to write a bit about my experience at Saitama. I went for Day 2, and since it is my first time in Japan, I didn't know what to expect though.

Reached the venue at about 4pm, saw the huge crowd of people queueing up to buy Karasia merchandise, naturally I joined the queue. Bought all the fans and the LED light.

20131120_151506.jpg

20131120_151636.jpg

20131120_151639.jpg

20131120_151719.jpg

20131120_153212.jpg

20131120_153219.jpg

Roamed around waiting for the venue to let us in, and there were many Kara fans in Kara costume like Damaged Lady, Bye Bye Happy Days etc. Signed a petition for Nicole to stay in Kara, spoke with the guy in broken Japanese that I wasn't Japanese LOL. I guess it is nice for all of them to gather alllllll the petitions through the whole concert tour.

20131120_160101.jpg

20131120_160111.jpg

20131120_172637.jpg

20131120_172650.jpg

20131120_212311.jpg

20131120_212733.jpg

20131120_173859.jpg

20131120_173906.jpg

20131120_174120.jpg

Finally got into the venue, and just waited for the concert to start. All the while there are staff holding huge placards and announcing with loudspeakers that photography and videography of all kinds are not allowed.

20131120_180241-1.jpg

20131120_182515-1.jpg

20131120_200624.jpg

The start of the concert was so high! Lupin Jumping Pandora Damaged Lady, the feeling of the whole Saitama Arena waving their LEDs together with the beat of the song was amazing, and of course shouting the fan chants. When it got to 2night and miss u, the light sticks are still waved, but I guess they dont really know the songs. The moment Pretty Girl was on though, the crowd went crazy again! hahaha

I don't know what to feel about the Kara Kids segment, where 5 little girls were dancing to the song Rock U, but all was alright when Jiyoung popped out and continued singing the song. :D

Solo performances were great, I loved how Gyuri kept giving flying kisses to the camera and the crowd. Hara is looking good as usual, the Jiyoung's song, the one with Hey hey hey hey hey and the audience echo back, was really fun, she was also really cute in the outfit! :D

Kara spoke a little bit to the audience on a few occasions during the whole concert, one of my favourite was when they were making puns of the place, Saitama. They had the audience say 'tama' after they said 'sai'. After that they made puns, or should I say, wordplay. My favourite is Hammie saying otsukare-saitama-desu, when usually it is otsukaresamadesu. Gyuri was thinking of something, then couldn't say it and burst out saying 'wait!' in Korean. 

They also thanked everyone for being there to watch them perform. -or something along this lines-

The girls were really having fun when singing BBHD, playing with each other while singing. :D

They also teased about French Kiss after performing Winter Magic, and proceeded to perform French Kiss. Woooo first time watching a Kara Live before a streamed/downloaded video! >D

From this on, you could say the crowd know most of the lyrics. Come to the encore segment, Mister shook the whole stadium, they ended with a bang with Step. Really ended on a high note! 

Well, I would really want to go Karasia again next time, preferably with KH members AND with those tickets that are nearer to the stage!

• Like 6

@reddumpling

It was great right? How you manage to communicate with the Japanese Kamilia? In your broken Japanese? You seem rather fluent in it.

As for me my one would be tomorrow, the very last day of Kobe. I woke up late today and went to the venue late which I thought. There are so many Kamilia going into the Kobe World hall stadium. I thought the concert was going to start at 5pm. But people keep coming in around that time. I think the concert should start at 6pm. Sunset is very quick, it is alrady dark at 5pm. So I walk around in the dark.

In short there many many fans. I have never seen that huge of a fan.

• Like 3

@Palaverist

It was really good. It was my first time flying alone overseas, first temperate country, first concert overseas. hahahah

I am not fluent in it though, never took classes before. Just that before Kpop, I was obsessed with some of my favourite bands in Jpop as well, watched Jdrama, Anime etc, so I know phrases, but am unable to make a coherent sentence besides Introducing myself. haha

Well apparently the Japanese assumed I am one of them because of how I look, until I opened tried to speak. Hmm I told them I came from Singapore, and then proceeded to write my name/country instead of the Japanese writing down the state they came from. Then the guy told me to write something in English for Nicole, instead I wrote Nicole Gambatte in Japanese. xD

Well I was surprised too, sunset at 4pm. I am also touched by the turnout too.

By the way, how/when did you buy the concert tickets? I bought mine kinda late and got quite a bad seat. :/

• Like 2

@reddumpling

arh. I see. That is brave of you to travel alone, I got to come to Japan with someone. I do know some basic phrases but i kept forgetting about it and mostly I am to shy to said it out. I have yet to communicate with one Japanese kamilia yet.

Haha you have the advantage of look. Unfortunately for me I don't look remotely Japanese but very gaijin(foreign). Just one glance by most Japanese they know it lol. I am wondering what the advantage is, I don't approach people that much. That person that told you to write to Nicole, said it in Japanese? You wrote ganbatte romanised? So that thing would be sent to Nicole?

Yeah Japan is so cold compared to a tropical country and also the day seem very short to me. I brought my ticket online around the start of November. It was sold out but I managed to get one which is what I could afford. The seat is rather good too. Just being at the venue outside I felt like crying.

Edited by Palaverist
  • Like 2

@reddumpling

Thank you for your fan account...it really nice and i feel the excitement more like @cann eljunra and K0uki...

and the photo you shared are nice too..thanks

@Palaverist

man...why you woke up so late? hahahahahahahaha...you should join tom to their KARA ARMY ..and post KARAHOLIC hehehe joke

proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv
  • Like 1

Goods available tomorrow for

Live Viewing at Theater/Cinema concert

tumblr_mwq54sBgh21s5x9xro1_1280.jpg

source twitter

Fanmade

source twitter

BZxRwbQCIAAKtfN.jpg

Edited by edr49890

I really wanted the Cap,but thanks to my super tight budget, unable to get it.    

@Palaverist

Ohh, I just get used to it, like saying arigatou back to cashiers after buying something, bowing a bit when they bow.

Idk I just feel nice to be polite. hahahah There was actually people signing the petition when I approached him, I wrote in hiragana though. I can write a bit because I used to be a lil obsessed and wrote out lines of hiragana and katakana to memorise.  

I figured they wont know the romanised version of Japanese, much less Korean. So I think you should write a message in English, Nicole definitely can read that!  Apparently it would be sent to Nicole after they compile or something. They only wanted our name/ state or in your case country, and message for Nicole. They are friendly so no worries. I inferred some of their convos and realise that some of them are just super Nicole fans thats why they organized and did this.  

You bought the ticket through a middleman/purchaser or just off the Japanese websites?  

@edr49890   

Thanks!! :D

Edited by reddumpling

^ See picture above with No Life, No Kara banners

I don't think whomever wrote No Life, No Kara really meant to write No Life, No Kara. I suspect what they really wanted was No Kara, No Life.

Edited by ilovekaramorethanthebeatles
  • Like 1

Shared by steprider:

You've already seen many pictures posted by others on the Saitama concert, so I won't repeat them. Instead, I'll show you some of the videos I took of the activities around the concert area. They're rather interesting.

The long queue for the KARA goodies. Everyone seemed to be leaving with armfuls of KARA stuffs. The pink KARASIA bag would become the identifier for Kamilias.

J-Kamilias asking people to sign the petition for Nicole. Many did.

J-Kamilias getting organised for the photo taking with Hammie uchiwa.

J-Kamilias getting organised for the photo taking with Nicole uchiwa.

Cr: steprider

• Like 2

So KARA cried at the Kobe concert today. Gyul's message to the J-Kamilias, released by Kamilia Japan fan club.

ULIebkX.jpg

こんにちは!本日もお疲れ様でした^ ^
みなさん今頃美味しい神戸ギュリ•••ではなく、
神戸牛を食べて打ち上げ中でしょうか?
みなさんご存知、今日は『神戸ワールド記念ホール』公演の1日目。
いよいよ最終會場です!
言うまでもなく最終會場にふさわしい盛り上がりで、公演中、
KARAの涙を誘う場面もあったんですよ! !
明日はもっともっとすごいのを期待していますので、ご參加のみなさん!
よろしくお願いします♪
さて•••今日も楽屋にはたくさんの花が寄せられていました、
そのひとつひとつを見て「キレーイ♡」と大喜びの女神様。
そんな花よりも遙かに美しい、女神ギュリをご覧ください!!
それでは、次回のスタッフダイアリーもどうぞお楽しみに♪

Cr: Kamilia Taiwan

Rough translation:

Cr: Steprider 

Konnichiwa! Everyone has worked hard today. ^^

Did everyone try the delicious Kobe Gyuri... I mean the Kobe beef? (word play between gyu and Gyuri)

Did you come to see the concert? Finally tomorrow will be the last performance.

It is expected that the last performance will be emotional. At today's concert, KARA's tears was made to flow again.

Tomorrow's concert is worth looking forward to, we hope everyone will take care of us.

We received a lot of flowers today. The Goddess has seen each of them and said happily that they are so pretty.

So let me show you a picture of the Goddess that is prettier than the flowers!

Please look forward to the next message after the concert. 

• Like 3

^ See picture above with No Life, No Kara banners

I don't think whomever wrote No Life, No Kara really meant to write No Life, No Kara. I suspect what they really wanted was No Kara, No Life.

You and I share the same thoughts..I was laughing too when I saw them at Yokohama Arena.. but the group with NO LIFE NO KARA banners are really nice people and are always full of smiles on the faces..

I find them the most friendliest.. CUTE!

Edited by cann
  • Like 3

Goods available tomorrow for

Live Viewing at Theater/Cinema concert

tumblr_mwq54sBgh21s5x9xro1_1280.jpg

source twitter

FOR UPDATE

Today LIVE at CINEMA/Theater Live Viewing KOBE KARASIA

Selling goods

BZzJwIRCcAEBgiP.jpg

BZ0BelxCIAAKNcg.png

BZ0InEICcAAqfxZ.jpg

BZ0IHU5CQAAV3LJ.jpg

BZ0YtHBCUAAJgbz.jpgBZ0YgnYCQAADiMF.jpg

BZ0aQkrCYAAMiFM.jpg

BZ0b5kkCAAAEube.jpg

BZ0cdtbCYAAGEXq.jpg

BZ0f3w6CQAArdW8.jpgBZ0f2rpCUAApZOX.jpg

BZ0klpNCQAAzty3.jpg

BZ0j7yPCYAA-_JZ.jpg

BZ1XqWyCAAAhqqP.jpg

Edited by edr49890

Karasia venue station.

Gate to Karasia heaven

Long way for KARA goods as useual.

tumblr_mwpcz1FdZw1s5x9xro1_1280.jpg

Fully controled Japanese
tumblr_mwpdgt5GWJ1s5x9xro1_1280.jpg

KARA Fan Troops try to make some complexed one

BZvB8NHCYAAlb2b.jpg

WOWOW came for KARASIA
BZvUSjCCUAEHxQK.jpg

Karasia Kobe entering has begun

You can see the Doraemon in the crowd.
BZvgPu9CIAATxKo.jpg

First dream was over. Karasia Kobe.
tumblr_mwpt1l8qzR1s5x9xro1_1280.jpg

From KARABOARD fan account 

Kobe is the 2nd KARASIA finale performance and the Hall atmosphere and the surroundings 

are HOT and full of excitement KARASIA Today

Many Kamilia already ...

Cosplayer Also all around the PLACE

Warm weather, because its weekend

It is the best conditions to enjoy the festival.

FROM Miracle5 Fan-account KOBE DAY 2

BZzJuBuCEAAgqCh.jpg

This is the place where Goddess took a picture. 

And this is the place where Goddess might stand! 

The king of kings. 

Now I'm looking the scene that Goddess saw. 

Here I come again
tumblr_mwr5ozJ2U01s5x9xro1_1280.jpg

kara_miracle5

Fan of Goddess sold out!

BZz-bgUCIAEMoLT.jpg

Great gathering of KARA fan troops.
tumblr_mwrp1enIxa1s5x9xro1_1280.jpg

Kamilias in the sun

tumblr_mwrp1enIxa1s5x9xro2_1280.jpg

The man brought a flower on Karasia Kobe.
tumblr_mwrp1enIxa1s5x9xro4_1280.jpg

Beautiful dream has ended. But no Kamilia want to go hom
tumblr_mwrp1enIxa1s5x9xro3_1280.jpg

Edited by edr49890

BZ0MRCaCMAA8QDH.jpg

출처 :  WANTAN(わんたん) @michiows

WOWOW KARASIA KARA 2nd JAPAN TOUR 2013

일      시 : 2014. 1. 12 (일)  /  오후 9:00

방      송 : WOWOW

방송내용 :  2013년 11월 23~24일 효고.고베 월드 기념홀에서 열리는 공연을 독점 방송.

Thanks for sharing all the stuff edr (; Yeah finally some videos :D So far we've seen only final pics of KARA uchiwa army :P They are so dedicated Kamilias, the petition thing. There are a few groups getting the signatures. Well organized. hehe miracle 5 showing Yeoshin spots so cool (: if anyone else was wondering about the WOWOW - simply "the first private satellite and pay TV station in Japan"

• Like 2

The Surprise EVENT that J-kamilia planning for..  

• Special placard event by Kamilias during the last concert.

823718348.png?1385292496

노래부르려다 이거 햔수막 내려와서 애들 폭풍운다… 아 눈물남 pic.twitter.com/BzprSuCYti

BZ1HeRCCIAAqsvt.jpg
tumblr_mwrnymhLER1s5x9xro1_1280.jpg

이많은 사람이 이거 들고 멤버들도 다울고 나도 울고 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ pic.twitter.com/en9NFtYrue

BZ1IiemCMAAyJhu.jpg

KARAへのサプライズ成功。KARAからありがとうと。こちらもありがと。 2013 KARASIA KOBE Final. Surprise to KARA 영원히 함께해요 ずっといっしょ #KARA #KARASIA pic.twitter.com/TAFIYI7Q7F

KARA 깜짝 성공. KARA에서 고맙다고. 이쪽도 고마워.
2013 KARASIA KOBE Final. 
Surprise to KARA 
영원히 함께해요 계속 함께

BZ1MEakCAAAL6CJ.jpg
Edited by edr49890
  • Like 3