2013 KARASIA 2nd JAPAN TOUR ( Share your experience Kamilia ) Yokohama, Fukuoka, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukui, Saitama,Kobe -DAY 1&2 (Complete)

edr49890

ehh~? seems like tix not sold out :(

Yeah for MARINE MESSE FUKUOKA not sold out but they did not cancel it means it sells VERY Well..but not very great ..hehe

1st Japan tour
2011 May 31–July 18, 2011 (Japan) 

2ndJapan tour
2013 February 9–April 21, 2013 (Japan) 

Look at SNSD it takes 2 years to make JAPAN tour again

but KARA

KARASIA 1st Japan tour 

February 18, 2012-May 27, 2012

Tokyo Dome
January 6, 2013 

fanmeeting Kamilia School' at the Yokohama Arena 

June 23, 2013. Yokohama Arena in Japan
capacity 17,000 Fans
total of 24,000 Fans

2nd JAPAN TOUR KARASIA 2013
 October 8 Yokohama 

NO BREAK ..and also UMJ Keep releasing 
Edited by edr49890
  • Like 2

LOL they'll attend from Oct 8 up to Nov 24 for sure! :satisfied:

and yes ..that's for sure..since this might be the last KARAISA heheheheh ......... 

[ General Information ]

Image from Miracle5

Click for Guide and Story HERE

KARA's Next Arena 

OSAKA - JO HA

23 & 24 October

Lets take a look of Osaka's Surroundings 

IMG00408.jpg

o0800060011982694082.jpg
tsutenkaku11.jpg
IMG00384.jpg

20120129102857.jpg

IMG00396.jpg
IMG00407.jpg

konoe01.jpg
640x640_rect_11603347.jpg

Kushi01.jpg

IMG00416.jpg
IMG00426.jpg
IMG00429.jpg
IMG00424.jpg

JiYoung-Tsuru01.jpg
IMG00443.jpg

IMG00442.jpg

IMG00433.jpg
IMG00419.jpg
IMG00435.jpg
IMG00415.jpg
tako01.jpg
Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

You know i don't understand korean but

You can correct me..Thank you guys 

MARINE MESSE FUKUOKA 10/16-17 Not Sold out but It sells Well That's why They continue the Arena

YOKO sold out Both 2
OSAKA sold out 2nd day 1,1st day nearly sold out lets w8
Fukui sold out on Both 2?
Nagoya sold out, Both  2
Kobe sold out. Both  2

10/15 So far.

EDIT: 

Osaka 2nd Day Ticket is SOLD out, but some Standing Ticket is Available on Day 1
According to this = http://ticket.pia.jp...Cd=001 =

EDIT: 

YOKO sold out BOTH 2
 Fukui sold out tickets Prof.

73af778be2a417fcf8e78d342112e92c_kfBcHkh

[Fancam 131016 [ FANCAM of FUKUO Buying goods LINE ] KARASIA 2nd JAPAN Tour @ Fukuoka Day-1

NOTE: I can't download the VIDEO so I'll share the LINK instead

HERE's the LINK

[Event] 131016 [ FANCAM of FUKUO Buying goods LINE ] KARASIA 2nd JAPAN Tour @ Fukuoka Day-1

CLICK ME

988336_493703594062285_1634520749_n.jpg

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 2

Haruno (はる 乃) Osaka Concert Memorial's illustration

@ _KS0717  Haruno (はる乃)

@ Gyuri88 @ fateflysy @ _911007 @ _sweethara @ ジヨン

Soon KARASIA in Osaka o (^ ▽ ^) o Please try!

Send a new portrait ^ ^ storm to blow!

もうすぐ KARASIA in 大阪 o (^ ▽ ^) o がんばっ て ください!

新しい 似顔絵 を 送り ます ^ - ^ 台風 を 吹き飛ばし て!

816637045.jpg?1382350928

Here is a postscript of a K-Kamilia who went to see the Fukuoka show the other day.  

It is not about the songs but more of the general atmosphere and what he saw and the people he met at the show. It has very interesting

anecdotes and one incident with a strong impression. I think many will find this really interesting.  

English then Original Korean

http://karaboard.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=community&wr_id=1206776&page=0

3aaa1060d926892c963ebb384eb186f0_I9QLiGp

What’s amazing is that behind us was a grandmother who looked to be about 90 years old...and son was about 60 years old. Really, what is happening to Kara’s fandom?  This is not normal...90 years old grandmother is a fan...!!!  

This grandma...stands up and shakes the fan-lightㅠㅠ, she probably couldn’t see well due to her short stature...but it was really touching..ㅜㅜ  

Anyways, on to the performance..  

When the girls are coming down on the wires our goddess has her eyes closed and her head wrapped around her hands..I think she was suffering a bit..you can clearly see she is not comfortable with it..ㅠㅠ I hope she can overcome her phobia of heights during the tour ㅜㅜ  

In front of me was a married couple, the husband was a big man..he didn’t respond too much when the other songs were performing..ㅋㅋ  

When Jjjing comes out and sings “School Heaven”, he waves the fan-light..as expected, “School Heaven”.. On the first day, when Jjing sang “YMCA”, the older men were following with the “YMCA” hand motions but the younger people didn’t know ㅋㅋㅋ I wonder if Jjing is responsible for the uncle fans??ㅋㅋㅋ  

As expected, Gyul goddess responds to us when us four Korean men with Karaboard t-shirts scream out loud..really, it looks like Gyul gives eye contact to every fan as she passes on the gondola. I heard that in Japan the Gyul’s fans are the nicest of the bunch..and I feel the same way..Gyul’s fans are just like Gyul.  

The couple who were next to me leaves during the encore stage..our team move over two spots ㅋㅋ.. There are a mother and a daughter next to me.. I tell them we are from Korea and they beg us to call out the members when they pass by.. They said they could never get eye contacts..both were fans of Jjing.   “I will try my best” and I call out as best as I could but fail..  

However...a miracle happens when Hammie passes by...she see the mother and daughter team and then us, she gives us eye contact and waves to us...for real...ah ah ah ... Hammmmmie .. Thank you..  

The mother and daughter next are going crazy...when I tell them Seungyeon saw both of you, they start crying..for real, big tears are flowing.. When I ask them why are you crying, it was Seungyeon who made eye contacts and you are not her fans? And they say they will be her fans from now on...ㅋㅋㅋ  

And they thank me many times...that they were able to make eye contacts because of me...they make so many thanks...  

We never were able to get any of the falling ribbons (the ribbons have KARA logo on them) cause they never fell on our area; they give me a ribbon for me.   "Please take this...we got many yesterday..." ㅋㅋ I was thankful that they gave me that... I put it in my bag and thanked them.  
When I asked, they told me that they were from Nagasaki...wow, it’s a distance of Seoul to Busan-in the direction of south west.Nagasaki to Tokyo was too far so they came to Fukuoka. This mother and daughter, I was really thankful that they came so far. It’s amazing, the Kara’s fans...from elementary students to 90 years old elderly, where can you find an idol group that has a fan scale like this?  

In Japan, no one can say anything if you say you like KARA...because the fandom is this amazing.  
Kara’s conditions seem much better on this second show and the girls’ expressions were really great. I usually don’t feel like seeing more shows after two shows but this Karasia tour is different, it was so much fun and there is such great lingering imagery and memories. Oh, I want to go to Osaka...ah...I am so jealous of the people going to the Osaka show (2012 Karasia Osaka shows was considered one of the best shows during the tour. It was said that the energy at the concert was amazing in Osaka.)  

When we were leaving the arena after the show, I see a big wheelchair that looks like a bed...with an IV Fluid Pole beside it.  
Ah...a fan who is a serious patient that is totally motionless ㅠㅠ...the fan came to see Karasia concert in a supine position.. ㅜㅜ  
For real, I was touched til the end... I prayed that the person would get some healing from the concert and get well soon.

대박인것 우리자리 뒤에 뒤에 나이가 90이상인 할머니가 있었음...아들은 60살 정도...  
진짜 카라의 팬층은 도대체 어떻게 된거냐???  이거 정상은 아님...90살 할머니 팬이라뉘...!!!!  
이 할머니...일어서서 팬라이트 흔듬 ㅠㅠ,,키가 작아서 보이지도 않을 텐데..진짜 감동 먹음..ㅜㅜ  
할머니에게 뭐라도 주고 왔었어야 되는데 한국에서 가지고 간것이 아무것도 없어서 정말 아쉬웠었음 ....  
카게부채라도 가지고 갔었으면 드리고 왔을텐데....  

그리고 나는 자세히 못봤는데 부동심결님 말로는 스탠드 1열쪽에 나이드신 할머니 할아버지 2쌍(4명)이  
카라시아를 보며 데이트를 즐겼다고 함 ^^....  

아마도 할아버지 2분이 카라시아를 핑계로 할머니를 꼬신게 아닐까???  
아무튼 공연으로 들어가서....  

오프닝때 와이어 타고 내려오는데 여신님 눈감고 손으로 머리 감싸고 있었음..  
조금은 힘든가 봄...괴로워하는 표정이 역력히 보임...ㅠㅠ  
이번 카라시아를 계기로 고소공포증을 이겨내시기를 ㅜㅜ  

내 앞에 부부였는데 남자분은 떡대있는 삼촌팬...다른 노래 나올때는 호응 없다가...ㅋㅋ  
지영이 학원천국 나오니깐 팬라이트 흔들며 호응...역시 학원천국은...  
첫날 지영이의 YMCA도 나이든 사람은 손으로 YMCA모션 취하는데 젊은 사람은 모름 ㅋㅋ  
지영이는 삼촌팬 담당인가???ㅋㅋ  

역시 한국남자 4명이서 카게티 입고 고래고래 소리지르니 이번에도 역시 규리여신님 은총을 보내줌..  
규리는 정말이지 지나가면서 모든팬에게 아이콘택 다 해주는 느낌..  
일본에서도 규리팬이 가장 착하다고 함..나도 그렇게 느낌...규리팬들은 정말이지 규리 닮음..  
앵콜무대때 내 옆에 부부가 빠져나감...후쿠오카팀은 재수 외치며 우측으로 두칸 이동 ㅋㅋ  
옆에 엄마랑 딸이 있음...한국에서 왔다고 하니깐 제발 마차 지나갈때 멤버들 불러 달라고 함..  
한번도 아이콘택 못했다면서...두분다 지영이 팬...   "열심히 불러 볼께요"라고 하며 꽃마차 지나갈때 불러보지만...다 실패....  

그러나....  

마지막으로 승연이 지나갈때 기적이...옆에 엄마와 딸을 먼저 보고 우리쪽으로 한번 쫙 훌으면서  
아이콘택, 손 흔들어줌...확실하게...아아아아아...승연아...고맙다...  
옆에 엄마랑 딸은 난리도 아님....내가 확실하게 승연이 두분을 봤어요,,라고 하자..  
둘다 울기 시작함...정말 닭똥같은 눈물을 흘리는데...  

내가 웃으면서 지영이 팬인데 왜 승연이가 아이콘택해줬는데 우세요라고 하니 이제부터 승연팬 한단다..ㅋㅋㅋ  
그리고 정말 고맙다고....덕분에 아이콘택했다면서....인사를 몇번이나 하는지...  
그리고 오늘 자리에서는 리본이 우리자리로 안떨어 졌는데...나중에 나에게 리본을 하나 건네준다 ㅋㅋ  
이거 가져가세요라고 하며...자기는 어제 많이 챙겼다고...ㅋㅋ  
그래도 뭐라도 줘서 고마웠네요ㅋㅋ..고맙다고 하고 가방에 넣고...  

물어보니 나가사키에서 왔다고...후쿠오카에서 남서쪽으로 서울 부산거리...대박...  
고마웠음...나가사키라 도쿄쪽은 너무 멀어서 그나마 가까운 후쿠오카까지 와준 엄마와 딸...  
정말이지 카라는 유딩부터 90세 노인분들까지...  

세상에 어떤 아이돌이 이런 팬층을 가지고 있을까??? 정말 대단하다..  
일본에서는 카라를 좋아한다고 해도 아무도 뭐라고 할수 없는게..... 팬층이 이러니....  
후쿠오카 두번째 공연은 카라의 컨디션이 더 좋아 보였고 얘들 얼굴 표정도 정말 좋았음..  
난 공연을 두번 정도 보고는 또 보고 싶다는 마음은 그다지 들지 않았지만  
정말이지 이번 카라시아는 또 보고 싶을 정도로 재미있고 여운이 남았음...  
오사카 가고 싶다...아...오사카 가는 사람들 부럽...  

공연을 마치고 공연장을 나오는데 큰 침대같은 휠체어가 나옴...링겔 꽂혀있고,,,  
아....거의 전신마비된 중환자 팬 ㅠㅠ...침대에 거의 누워서 카라를 보러 카라시에에 왔던거임..ㅜㅜ  
정말 마지막까지 감동 먹었네요...카라를 보고 힐링하고 꼭 완치되었으면 하는 바람이였음...

• Like 8